Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 155. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY DUBAICOIN #DBIX
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I sold a bunch of my Dubais at 0.016, cannot wait for the price at 0.001 to buy more  Cool
Big up, team, make me rich.

Thanks for dumping your DBIX under value to me Smiley
Do you have more of them? Wink

If you want at 0.016 pm me  Wink
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I sold a bunch of my Dubais at 0.016, cannot wait for the price at 0.001 to buy more  Cool

Thanks for dumping your DBIX under value to me Smiley
Do you have more of them? Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 168
$6...  Cry

yeah on cryptopia some sold by far below value, bought directly some as it's faster than mining Cheesy
i guess some even used the chance to buy cheap on cryptopia, moved the coins to livecoin and sold there as the price was much higher at the same time Wink
Activity: 13
I'm very interested in DBIX nowadays.
I wanna know DBIX. But I can't find white paper for DBIX.
Isn't there white paper? Where can I find the white paper?

They dont have white paper yet, maybe at some point in the future to help people learn more about dunaicoin.

Oh my god. So what point do the investors believe in DBIX? There is no white paper, no detailed vision and road map. The dev team only advertise DBIX for the first coin in ARAB. What else? I dont want to argue with others but just want to know How other investors think of DBIX

Well, you asked an easy question, I wanna ask you something, can you sell a product you don't have? I think you can't, there was a problem in mining, so it must be solved 1st, clear and simple, do your homework and profit will come, they already solved mining issue, so it's only time is the one you can blame, nothing else.

Regards
yes mining issues are solved. miners are good to go mine Dbix
only difficulty increases  and its happen with every coin when more miners digging deep so its normal
but the price is little more down i think it a good time to buy this coin more
its price will gonna again on 10$ and then stable there.

wait 2$ or less if u want buy more!  Wink

Listed on new exchange price should be up but instead price go the other way. It looks like at this rate will drop to below the price it swapped at when it began. No development no real news nothing happening. Where was 48 dollar price and where is price now.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10

They dont have white paper yet, maybe at some point in the future to help people learn more about dunaicoin.

Oh my god. So what point do the investors believe in DBIX? There is no white paper, no detailed vision and road map. The dev team only advertise DBIX for the first coin in ARAB. What else? I dont want to argue with others but just want to know How other investors think of DBIX

Well, you asked an easy question, I wanna ask you something, can you sell a product you don't have? I think you can't, there was a problem in mining, so it must be solved 1st, clear and simple, do your homework and profit will come, they already solved mining issue, so it's only time is the one you can blame, nothing else.

Regards
only difficulty increases  and its happen with every coin when more miners digging deep so its normal

wait 2$ or less if u want buy more!  Wink
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

Regards
Activity: 13
Activity: 208
I am sold 2500 DBIX at 40$ , 2 $ is good for me to buy  Grin
LOL
Activity: 181
I am sold 2500 DBIX at 40$ , 2 $ is good for me to buy  Grin
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
Activity: 24

Regards
Activity: 3

Activity: 247
care! cryptopia wallet is again down...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
So is DBIX going up long-term? I bought it at $24... :/

Just check their twitter / facebook channels - beside the mining / blocktime fix there were already other news about the direction of the coin.
Don't expect from a serious coin to hike within few weeks to the moon without anything behind beside some hype, for me it's a long-term coin i mine and bought now very cheap but not selling within the next few months for too cheap price Wink
Serious business takes some time and nobody can guarantee you that their business will be successful but if so, your price of $ 24 will still be a cheap buy Wink
i am just checking clona:3005
everything is now on track i assume now
block timing is reduced now and that was the issue i think
am i also checking twitter and facbook channels for more updates
with a new update dbix will fly specially adding on some bigger exchange hopefully
Activity: 448
Hi All.  Dev, why DBIX still  isn't on worldcoinindex   and  whattomine ?

Whattomine has responded to a tweet that they are waiting for the block time issue to be resolved which is currently in progress.

calm down people, you cant expect everycoin to moon the next day!
Jump to: