Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 158. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hi,

I have my DBIX on Trezor (Myetherwallet) do You maybe know when it will be availible to get into my coins?
At the moment I can`t log in to DBIX network on My etherwallet?

Thanks for help?

Try to go to add custom node, put https://arabiancha.in port 8545 select custom and save. Tell me is ok or not
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi,

I have my DBIX on Trezor (Myetherwallet) do You maybe know when it will be availible to get into my coins?
At the moment I can`t log in to DBIX network on My etherwallet?

Thanks for help?

legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
All 7 dbix wallet of pool.sexy are updated to v1.5.21  Wink

Hi.last payment on August 21.Hashrate 200 mh.Why so? Balance almost does not grow

Can you send me your address for check? (Even if I assume the only problem is the slowness of the dbix network)
Activity: 141
Merit: 101
Hello all,
I just want to know how much dbix will i earn daily by mining.
GPU: 4 gb graphics (radeon)
CPU: 16 gb ram
Processor:i7
Mining time:24 hours

You need to provide more information about your GPU - http://dbix.litwiller.us/calculator.html

Is the calculator updated to the current update?
Activity: 22

Hi.last payment on August 21.Hashrate 200 mh.Why so? Balance almost does not grow
legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Hi All.  Dev, why DBIX still  isn't on worldcoinindex   and  whattomine ?

Whattomine has responded to a tweet that they are waiting for the block time issue to be resolved which is currently in progress.

0.5% diff are good if we have a few hundred gh/s always stable on the network.

It is impossible ATM, no serious exchange, no serious development, no serious support.
buuuut no problem! "Monitoring the network with the team and we have some solutions to speed up the process and the block time as well. stay tuned."  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Failed update by the looks of things. Last night devs saod on twitter they will release update for block timing in a few hours. Its been a day nothing happened. Joke

You must be confused, the devs did release an update. It forked 50 blocks ago and difficulty has been steadily decreasing since. Please take the time to gather accurate information before spreading FUD.

Please read my comments carefully. I am not talking about the difficulty update. Devs said on twitter they will release update to fix block timing last night that hasnt happened. Difficulty is reducing but no blocks found or taking long time to find block

Difficulty affects block time
Activity: 11
Hi All.  Dev, why DBIX still  isn't on worldcoinindex   and  whattomine ?
Activity: 13

It is impossible ATM, no serious exchange, no serious development, no serious support.
buuuut no problem! "Monitoring the network with the team and we have some solutions to speed up the process and the block time as well. stay tuned."  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Failed update by the looks of things. Last night devs saod on twitter they will release update for block timing in a few hours. Its been a day nothing happened. Joke

You must be confused, the devs did release an update. It forked 50 blocks ago and difficulty has been steadily decreasing since. Please take the time to gather accurate information before spreading FUD.

Please read my comments carefully. I am not talking about the difficulty update. Devs said on twitter they will release update to fix block timing last night that hasnt happened. Difficulty is reducing but no blocks found or taking long time to find block
Activity: 137
Hello all,

gpu model?
if u know your hashrate here https://www.buriedone.com/dbixcalculator.php u can know more or less how many dbix.
Hello all,

You need to provide more information about your GPU - http://dbix.litwiller.us/calculator.html

Activity: 20
Hello all,

No one knows, If You lucky - it could be $2.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Hello all,
Activity: 13

Activity: 137

Activity: 26
So much for this successful update.

The difficulty has been steadily decreasing, so it is a successful update!

http://dbix.litwiller.us/diff.PNG

Are you even mining? I haven't had a single reward in 24 hours that's worse than it was before.

Look at http://dbix.pool.sexy/#/miners check each miner no one has had a single reward in 24 hours

I am mining! Found blocks have to mature before they are disbursed as a reward, and it is done by confirmations. The dev's of this team rented much hash-power to expedite us to block 63,900. Much of this hashpower was pointed to sexypool so that pool was finding many more blocks then typical and blocks where being found on average every 300 seconds. So blocks matured much faster in the couple of days leading up to the fork, so rewards were paid more frequently as well. Now we have forked the network hash rate is back down where it normally is and the updates are slowly bringing the difficulty down where it should be to see targeted 90s blocktimes, but it will take time.  

I understand that but even the immature balance hasnt changed since the update.
Activity: 141
Merit: 101
with the new calculation how much dbix will 170mhs earn?
Activity: 168
Yes guys, with this update the diff reduced 0.5% at every blocks (100 blocks for reduce diff of 50%).

You have to be patient  Wink

I have only one concern, when the difficulty will go down if will come back the big renters and leave when it will be high difficulty, without a solution like the one I proposed yesterday or similar, we will come back again slow blocks.

I think we will have to wait and see that it will happen when the difficulty has go down
IMHO

It's at least by far better than before but still needs some tuning - they also have to take care not to fuck it up as BCH did (their "great" diff calculation can be abused easily by big miners - a howto is already on reddit so it's just a matter of time somebody will cheat on them)
Jump to: