Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 151. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
who the fuck play with the dbix net?
its fucked up the net hashrate is always on 100 gh and once in a 2 hours its go to 1 tb for 10 min.
all the blocks are found in those 10 min and then the small miner does not get nothing because the pplns.
in the normal rate of the net 100 gh we found blocks in 10 min I see today 37 min for block the net does not adjust live and like that and because the pplns the whales does this circle once in 2 hours and fuck the system.
real disappointment

people buy from nicehash or other datacenters mining power to get fast as much coins as possible, on a pool like the PPLNS 3000 from pool.sexy you get with the highest hash rate even more % from each block than you would get on a PROP pool so it's efficient to mine just for 30 minutes there with high hash power than longer with lower hash power.

did that also, i had 30% hash power of the pool but got 40% of each found block.
so bad news for the small miners this is shitty way this pplns 3000.
I have no idea why this is the only pool its fucked up!!!

You have so many other pools, even pool.sexy has 2 other pools for smaller miners - so nothing to complain about Wink
I think 2 or 3 pages ago you have a list with some pools.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
What happen to DBIX? A very huge down of value. Hopefully it will recover.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
its fucked up the net hashrate is always on 100 gh and once in a 2 hours its go to 1 tb for 10 min.
all the blocks are found in those 10 min and then the small miner does not get nothing because the pplns.
in the normal rate of the net 100 gh we found blocks in 10 min I see today 37 min for block the net does not adjust live and like that and because the pplns the whales does this circle once in 2 hours and fuck the system.
real disappointment

people buy from nicehash or other datacenters mining power to get fast as much coins as possible, on a pool like the PPLNS 3000 from pool.sexy you get with the highest hash rate even more % from each block than you would get on a PROP pool so it's efficient to mine just for 30 minutes there with high hash power than longer with lower hash power.

did that also, i had 30% hash power of the pool but got 40% of each found block.
so bad news for the small miners this is shitty way this pplns 3000.
I have no idea why this is the only pool its fucked up!!!
Activity: 168
real disappointment

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
yes soon its happen
but right now the price is droping
right now the price is at 6$. i think its a very good opportunity to buy more DBIX instead of sell
i wish i could have more BTC then i could buy more and transfer them to my wallet.
that's how supporters should be taking advantage of downfall and lear how to wait if i have btc maybe ill also buy at this point since dbix is unpredictable
and huge fluctuation can happen overtime getting in the good timing will bring fortune to those who can wait for the rebound.
Activity: 126
need a better price for the arrival of more miners and then the network will become more stable.
real disappointment
Activity: 181
I watch http://dbixscan.io/home , and what i see difficulty problem is solved

Good job devs  Cool
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
what pools this coin have beside sexy pool?
its under report my hash rate.
thanks ahead !!

Your hashrate it is an average of the last shares sent by your miner in the last 3 hours. This could be very variable and, I repeat, depends on how many shares you send in the last 3 hours (anyway we are working to make it more precise and add an average of the last 24 hours... we will add many things in the next weeks).

Finally, If you need our support, I remind you that we have a dedicated topic and telegram chat, you are welcome  Wink
thanks for the response.yes I know how pools work but there is more variables  in the equation like where is your server, the statrum diff and more.
I just ask maybe in another pool ill have more luck but its always good that you dedicate to solve problems.
by the way how I got in the group you talked about?
and what the subject of the group its about mining in general or dbix?
anyway tank you mate.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Some good news articles released about the coin recently. Hopefully things will get back on track.
legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
thanks ahead !!

Your hashrate it is an average of the last shares sent by your miner in the last 3 hours. This could be very variable and, I repeat, depends on how many shares you send in the last 3 hours (anyway we are working to make it more precise and add an average of the last 24 hours... we will add many things in the next weeks).

Finally, If you need our support, I remind you that we have a dedicated topic and telegram chat, you are welcome  Wink
Activity: 162
I've been a fan of this project for a while now. I'm glad to see some updates and news is coming out. Will be getting my moonsuit fitted shortly.
thanks ahead !!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
yes soon its happen
but right now the price is droping
right now the price is at 6$. i think its a very good opportunity to buy more DBIX instead of sell
i wish i could have more BTC then i could buy more and transfer them to my wallet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
It looks like no future for this shit coin. Accepted only in one exchange...
People stay away from this scamcoin.

just mine and sell or hold and hope P

Now Cryptoria listed Dbix, but I think they closed Dbix wallet at the beginning! Seems little sketchy, this seems to benefit market manipulation!

Crypto world, some people make money, some people
lose money. Thats why they advice to invest only as much as one willing to lose, and due your homework
before investing.
yes investors should be investigate first and then invest it is the first rule in trading
Jump to: