Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 160. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Last block was found 3 hours, 32 mins ago ? What is happening?

With new version the difficulty decreases of 0.5% for each block:

https://github.com/dubaicoin-dbix/go-dubaicoin/blob/733349c73a39297d94d509c1bf1730155ded2e4f/core/block_validator.go#L46

We need to wait 100 blocks to reduce diff of 50%...be patiente.

Dev is possible (Or if you think it's useful), in the future versions, difficulty adjustement in case of hashrate drop? for example reduce of 1/6 the diff if they are not found blocks for 2-3 hours (As done by bitcoin cash)? ...or something similar

wariner stai perdendo tempo con una scam coin ora, ahahaahahaah, ora me la rido, te l'avevo detto di concentrarti su questa moneta e ora chiedi anche spiegazioni al dev,ahahahahhaahhaha
legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy

With new version the difficulty decreases of 0.5% for each block:

https://github.com/dubaicoin-dbix/go-dubaicoin/blob/733349c73a39297d94d509c1bf1730155ded2e4f/core/block_validator.go#L46

We need to wait 100 blocks to reduce diff of 50%...be patiente.

Dev is possible (Or if you think it's useful), in the future versions, difficulty adjustement in case of hashrate drop? for example reduce of 1/6 the diff if they are not found blocks for 2-3 hours (As done by bitcoin cash)? ...or something similar
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Lack of hashing power and bad luck I imagine.

Will see how the DbixFlux diff calculation will behave during the next week.
Activity: 1
Activity: 126
Activity: 78
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Difficulty going down  Wink

Yes it went already down, now the NiceHash power is gone (was used to reach the block 63900 faster) and so at the current network hash power the diff should adapt fast with each block mined.

It went already from 89 to 87 even if there was still ~ 500 GH/s Nicehash Power mining at this blocks Wink In few hours we should see better how good the update is working.
Activity: 181
Activity: 155
Wallet was also update with GDbix 1.5.2 - just extract the gdbix from this zip file and replace your existing one:

https://github.com/dubaicoin-dbix/dbixwall/releases
Activity: 283
Merit: 251
Guys, let's remember the the project is young (the switch to ethereum is only a couple of month old) and it's normal and physiological that there are issues to be resolved. So, be patient and try to support and don't spread FUD  Wink
I remember old days when DBIX was under $1 and situation was so desperate but team few main investors stayed strong and had no doubt in success. They are part of this success. Just compare that situation and this today. Just hold and your investment is secure. Don't mix feelings or you are doomed!

Everything is going to come back to $ 1

I give you right now $ 1.50 for your DBIX - so you even have 50% more than you think they are worth, deal? Wink
Activity: 181
I remember old days when DBIX was under $1 and situation was so desperate but team few main investors stayed strong and had no doubt in success. They are part of this success. Just compare that situation and this today. Just hold and your investment is secure. Don't mix feelings or you are doomed!

Good i will be ready to bay 20% off all DBIX   Wink
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Activity: 263
Merit: 251

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
which is the good pool for US location, pools mentioned in announcement dont work
any advice?
Activity: 208
Activity: 137
After the block 63900.. maybe
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Again, what are the problems with finding blocks?
Between the last two blocks, almost 40 minutes passed. When will the problem be solved?
Activity: 9
Wheres the link for the new wallet? When I goto to latest release github page and download it still says 1.4.9 ?

https://github.com/dubaicoin-dbix/go-dubaicoin/releases
Jump to: