Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 163. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The developers were the ones who rented the hash power. They said it on their twitter account. Don't know why they just just didn't keep mining until 63900 or just change the block to something lower than 63900.

Oh nice, i guess they bought a 12h package and checked how far it'll go, anyway they get their own coin for that so more motivation for them to make it a success Wink
I'd the same idea already to get fast easy DBIX by just rent mining power now but not sure where Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The developers were the ones who rented the hash power. They said it on their twitter account. Don't know why they just just didn't keep mining until 63900 or just change the block to something lower than 63900.
Dead coin.

Thanks for the daily dead coin post, missed it already so much Smiley

There was a huge 100 GH/s miner on the network who brought as fast closer to the 63900 block (if i read it correct, ~ 100 blocks where found within the 12h he was mining). I think that was rented mining power to get fast some DBIX before mining will become fast for normal miners again Wink
Activity: 23
Activity: 208
Hi

what is the status of the Thuraya release?

Thx

smart contracts programming language in Arabic
soon  Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
Hi

what is the status of the Thuraya release?

Thx
Activity: 12
HELP HERE

Everytime I open my BIX wallet v1.0.1 stays loading for ever and open a new wiindow.

Thedisplays this error: UNABLE TO ESTABLISH IPC CONNECTION TO GDBIX. PLEASE FIX PATH TO GDBIX AND TRY AGAIN

Shocked
Activity: 13
100% agree with you on this

Approximately 30-35 days to 63900 block

calculated 20 days but it depends on luck heavily - could be 10 days or 35 days Sad

but as the new wallet seems to work fine and everybody should had enough time to update the dev's might change the block again to an earlier one if possible Smiley - they were already listening to community when there initial goal for the targeted block was by far to late in the future but i understand the dev's too that they want to ensure that people / pools / ... have enough time to update first and to see if the updates run fine (work on my own in IT business).

They [devs] should to left - first proposition - hard fork in 67000 block - and they have all Year for preparations.
IMHO devs are lazy like camels. Doing nothing serious - just copy&paste work. And I have to say, too:  No mathematics skill.

What is capitalizations of DBIX - behind $10.000.000 ? There are coins thats gains it in a month, shorter than we have to wait - for necessary hardfork.

So, I ask You devs, do You  really think, if something happens in future projects (par ex. hole in code thats can steal anybody coins) You will be reacting by months or Years? Who will trust You with serious money - mystic rich sheikh?

Activity: 20

calculated 20 days but it depends on luck heavily - could be 10 days or 35 days Sad

but as the new wallet seems to work fine and everybody should had enough time to update the dev's might change the block again to an earlier one if possible Smiley - they were already listening to community when there initial goal for the targeted block was by far to late in the future but i understand the dev's too that they want to ensure that people / pools / ... have enough time to update first and to see if the updates run fine (work on my own in IT business).

They [devs] should to left - first proposition - hard fork in 67000 block - and they have all Year for preparations.
IMHO devs are lazy like camels. Doing nothing serious - just copy&paste work. And I have to say, too:  No mathematics skill.

What is capitalizations of DBIX - behind $10.000.000 ? There are coins thats gains it in a month, shorter than we have to wait - for necessary hardfork.

So, I ask You devs, do You  really think, if something happens in future projects (par ex. hole in code thats can steal anybody coins) You will be reacting by months or Years? Who will trust You with serious money - mystic rich sheikh?

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
It will take a lot longer than 20 days to hit block 63900. On the last 24 hours only 9 blocks were mined. Seriously this is getting beyond a joke now. The devs should moved the block down from 67000 to 63900 bit even this is not enough should be asap or the devs shud look to get it to 63900 someway. At this rate we are looking at end of september for the remaining blocks.

Getting listed on more exchanges is not contingent on hitting any block number.

The development team has made improvements, one that is highly anticipated is the difficulty adjustment algo to correct the high block times. This and other developments will be activated after block 63900. Check the release note for all the new developments https://github.com/dubaicoin-dbix/dbixwall/releases.
Current block as at the time of writing is 63529, i have not been able to properly figure out how many days we are from block 63900 do you have idea of when block 63900 is likely to occur?
more or less 20 blocks/day, 20 days left.

From http://dbixchain.io/#/chain/ 4541.31 second average for the past 100 blocks

4541.31 * 370 Blocks = 1680284.7 seconds = 28004 mins = 466 hours = 19.44 Days

More or less seems to be a much easier way to determine and just as accurate Cheesy
hello dbix community why this thread is so dry
waiting for block number 63900 ?
well it is taking much more this then expected avg. block time is 22 min
but these last block taking more time then avg. block time
hopefully it will be soon resolved by dbix team

The miners wait for block 63900 Smiley

All others will wait for a status update on the progress of the project itself - i expect such an update within this week too Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
hello dbix community why this thread is so dry
waiting for block number 63900 ?
well it is taking much more this then expected avg. block time is 22 min
but these last block taking more time then avg. block time
hopefully it will be soon resolved by dbix team
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
A quick question my friends, is Livecoin the only exchange available for DBIX ?
I've had a google and can't find any others.

Thanks,
cmb.

Livecoin currently is the only exchange trading DBIX, many members have put in votes to other exchanges and I think the DBIX team has approached other exchanges.
yes dbix will be soon on other exchanges right now i am waiting for the block number 63900
once dbix network get there the avg. block time issue will be resolved hopefully
its price is stable at 10$. this coin have a very good potential.

This mean that will be more fast get a block?
It would be great. With 480mh i get 65/68 coins month 680 dollars is still below the eth gain, i like this coin tho.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

Thanks,
cmb.

Livecoin currently is the only exchange trading DBIX, many members have put in votes to other exchanges and I think the DBIX team has approached other exchanges.
yes dbix will be soon on other exchanges right now i am waiting for the block number 63900
once dbix network get there the avg. block time issue will be resolved hopefully
its price is stable at 10$. this coin have a very good potential.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Wallet help please,
for offline/paper wallet, any recommendation?
Thanks!!!
Activity: 155

Thanks,
cmb.

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Thanks,
cmb.
Jump to: