Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 170. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Wallet v2.0 removed from github.
Hm.
When I wrote in theirs telegram group that devs are unqualified I got banned. But I was right, wasn’t I?  Roll Eyes

..So ..does the new wallet work or not?

the new wallet had some issue that it didn't start gdbix due to a wrong start parameter which couldn't be changed - i just started it manually and then the wallet and it worked.
as it's now removed form github they most likely fix that issue and re-upload a new version

So for now we have to wait?

make a bat file in your dbix wallet dir:

@echo off
start .\bin\gdbix.exe --fast --cache=512
start dbixwall.exe

this work fine.

But I had read that the wallet did not work, did not send transactions and that's why it was removed by github
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hm.
When I wrote in theirs telegram group that devs are unqualified I got banned. But I was right, wasn’t I?  Roll Eyes

the new wallet had some issue that it didn't start gdbix due to a wrong start parameter which couldn't be changed - i just started it manually and then the wallet and it worked.
as it's now removed form github they most likely fix that issue and re-upload a new version

make a bat file in your dbix wallet dir:

Code:

@echo off
start .\bin\gdbix.exe --fast --cache=512
start dbixwall.exe

then start the "start.bat" instead of starting the wallet directly - just leave the gdbix.exe command line window open in background - seems to work fine for me

Hm.
When I wrote in theirs telegram group that devs are unqualified I got banned. But I was right, wasn’t I?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hm.
When I wrote in theirs telegram group that devs are unqualified I got banned. But I was right, wasn’t I?  Roll Eyes

Big lies about big investors

we know already that you lie always, don't have to write it down here Smiley
Hm.

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Hm.
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
I think this as soon as it has a serious business behind it then and only then will go above $100, if they dont have that we have to wait for it....and if it happens then will be hard to get on board of this train
Maybe you are right but do not give us anything concrete
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
I think this as soon as it has a serious business behind it then and only then will go above $100, if they dont have that we have to wait for it....and if it happens then will be hard to get on board of this train
Big lies about big investors
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hm.
DBIX is a lot of shit and deceit people    Angry Angry Angry Angry
Why is DBIX going down?

I guess because some people sell for too low price? DBIX is no coin for fast money - just get them cheap and take your time Wink
Activity: 126
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I would understood these city-coins better if they were announced by the mayor of that city or something like that.
DBIX= HuhHuhHuh

DBIX = your favorite coin? you spend so much time here and to monitor that coin, also try to talk shit about it to get lower price for buy-in Grin

what happens to the coin where you made advertisement? Wink
Activity: 126
When trying to send DBIX from my local wallet (v2, gdbix 1.5), nothing happens after clicking the send button, i mean like totally nothing.
Checksum is OK, everything is ok. No error, nothing.
Anyone managed to send coins with this new version?

I have the same problem, I'm back on the old version.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
When trying to send DBIX from my local wallet (v2, gdbix 1.5), nothing happens after clicking the send button, i mean like totally nothing.
Checksum is OK, everything is ok. No error, nothing.
Anyone managed to send coins with this new version?
Jump to: