Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 173. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
There is definitely a lot of manipulation going on in this market.

people are selling their altcoins on all exchange to get BTC cash this why the decrease....
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When BTC is down - DBIX is up.

When BTC is up - DBIX is down.

Anyone else notice this?

BTC is up, most Alt's are down -> many people stack up with BTC now to catch some more BCH trash coins to dump them away on 1st August and just then go back to Alt-Coins Wink
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
When BTC is down - DBIX is up.

When BTC is up - DBIX is down.

Anyone else notice this?
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
This is a very good project. Viewed from the stately website. Makes it clear to all readers to find out more about this project. thanks so much dev.
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Activity: 20
Bloodbath is coming. Everybody wants pay for one - take two of bitcoins after 1th august split...
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
Why is DBIX going down again?  Huh
The difficulty of the mine can never be solved.

Every minute he earns 6 dbix and raises the difficulty

More and more evidence

Dude, do you even read the specification of this coin before mining?
It's inherent in the algorithm: Difficulty retarget will happen every block. Read the first page of this forum.

Yes but this is not correctly working but it was announced (i think in their twitter) that an update for this and the wallet is already "on the way" and should be ready soon.

If you look at the data closely, it is similar to ethereum's historical data. It's working exactly like eth, but they just want to try something hip like flux.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
I cant connect my wallet to the network. No peers at all. Can someone share nodes or their peer.dat file ? Thank you

Update: It was about the syncing time settings. Once the time is synced the wallet started working werll

More and more evidence

It's inherent in the algorithm: Difficulty retarget will happen every block. Read the first page of this forum.

Yes but this is not correctly working but it was announced (i think in their twitter) that an update for this and the wallet is already "on the way" and should be ready soon.

copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Can anyone give me a link to an invitation slack? Ths.
send me your email

More and more evidence

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Ok so there has been a huge increase of hashrate as of this morning. A mining farm with about 900GH/s has decided to join dubaicoin once again. Thats about a 20x increase in total network hashrate overnight! 

The good news is that block times are way lower now, so transactions and block confirmations should go a lot faster.
The bad news is that network difficulty is rising again, and its rising rapidly! Since blocktimes are 20x lower now, the difficulty change over time has also increased 20-fold! So if this continues, the coin will be unmineable again within a couple of days...

Jeez, these mining farms are really ruining cryptomining if you ask me...

Lets see if the improved difficulty algorithm that is supposed to be released will be able to handle these big fluctuations.

I warn you vertain miner are super discreet.
He picks up very quickly and hides. He empties their dbix gently on the small miners

how are you sure it's not mining contract farm like nicehash instead?
how are you sure it's not the competitors trying to undermine dbix?

how did you come up with the conclusion that it was the developers who tried to cheat you?
yes block timing is decreasing  and transactions confirmation is faster
network difficulty  is rising its means dbix price is not gonna dump more its increasing
some miners are mining dbic like crazy and collecting dbix i hope this time dbix bag holders will not dump the price this time
Activity: 38

More and more evidence

http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2017/07/27/170727053313563216.jpg
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Ok so there has been a huge increase of hashrate as of this morning. A mining farm with about 900GH/s has decided to join dubaicoin once again. Thats about a 20x increase in total network hashrate overnight! 

The good news is that block times are way lower now, so transactions and block confirmations should go a lot faster.
The bad news is that network difficulty is rising again, and its rising rapidly! Since blocktimes are 20x lower now, the difficulty change over time has also increased 20-fold! So if this continues, the coin will be unmineable again within a couple of days...

Jeez, these mining farms are really ruining cryptomining if you ask me...

Lets see if the improved difficulty algorithm that is supposed to be released will be able to handle these big fluctuations.

I warn you vertain miner are super discreet.
He picks up very quickly and hides. He empties their dbix gently on the small miners

how are you sure it's not mining contract farm like nicehash instead?
how are you sure it's not the competitors trying to undermine dbix?

how did you come up with the conclusion that it was the developers who tried to cheat you?
Jump to: