Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 171. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Well im a bit disappointed in the quality of the new windows wallet  Angry

First of all i have the same issues with the gdbix path that is not resolved by updating the path names in the settings tab. I did get it to work with the workaround that Iamnewhere posted earlier.

And now i cant figure out how to get my old v1.0.1_49-2 wallet account in to this new v2.0 software??
Ive tried exporting the wallet from the old version to a .dbixwall file and import that same file in the new v2.0 software. It tells me the import went ok, but then i still see nothing in the account list?

Same thing here.  I mean you'd think they'd test the wallet in this capacity.  Not impressed.  Lost a lot of coins due to their wallet losing my coins and not accepting the backup.  I don't think user-testing is in their vocab!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
A large drop of coin and possibly a thump

you mean drop n dump of Bitcoin Cash?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
A large drop of coin and possibly a thump
all trader waiting to get their BCH, after that i estimate DBIX will go further then 0.005 Grin

Dbix decrease to 0.005???
Bloodbath is coming. Everybody wants pay for one - take two of bitcoins after 1th august split...

Bitcoin civil war!

BCH was funny, dumped them and put them into DBIX - how to resist on that good price? Grin
LOL  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi guys I am new at dbix mining and I only want to ask what if on dbix pool shows that I hawe founded 2 blocks,why I don't get any reward instantly

First the blocks are "new", then they should be "imature" and on some pools you see already what you will get later, as soon they become "Mature" you will be finally credited.

Usually if you mine within a pool it's not important who finds a block as the revenue from the block is shared between all miners of that pools in respect to the shares they mined of the block (on PROP Pools, on PPLNS Pools it's a bit different but also payed per shares not special to the block finder).
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 2
Hi guys I am new at dbix mining and I only want to ask what if on dbix pool shows that I hawe founded 2 blocks,why I don't get any reward instantly
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
all trader waiting to get their BCH, after that i estimate DBIX will go further then 0.005 Grin
Bloodbath is coming. Everybody wants pay for one - take two of bitcoins after 1th august split...

Bitcoin civil war!

BCH was funny, dumped them and put them into DBIX - how to resist on that good price? Grin

Bitcoin civil war!
There is definitely a lot of manipulation going on in this market.

dump n pump, cryptoworld Cheesy
Activity: 263
Merit: 251

My wallet work very good , 67000 block price more then 200$

A funny statement never 200 dollars
Activity: 181

My wallet work very good , 67000 block price more then 200$

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
This updates looks really nice, it seems devs are working hard to solve actual difficulty retarget issues and get dbix blockchain as smooth like it deserve. Keep the good work
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

First of all i have the same issues with the gdbix path that is not resolved by updating the path names in the settings tab. I did get it to work with the workaround that Iamnewhere posted earlier.

And now i cant figure out how to get my old v1.0.1_49-2 wallet account in to this new v2.0 software??
Ive tried exporting the wallet from the old version to a .dbixwall file and import that same file in the new v2.0 software. It tells me the import went ok, but then i still see nothing in the account list?

My wallet was directly show when i started gdbix first and then dbxiwall.exe - had nothing to import / move or anything else - in gdbix console i saw that the database got converted / updated and this was done after ~ 1 minute - did that procedure on 2 computers with 2 different wallets and both worked that way.
same happen to me when i start the new wallet
i started dbixwall.exe and my wallet address shows in the new wallet
and also node issue is also resolved i think new block download quickly and connect with peers also very quick

My wallet was directly show when i started gdbix first and then dbxiwall.exe - had nothing to import / move or anything else - in gdbix console i saw that the database got converted / updated and this was done after ~ 1 minute - did that procedure on 2 computers with 2 different wallets and both worked that way.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Announcement

Starting today ArabianChain will begin its accent to Block 67000 which should take around 2-3 weeks giving everyone ample time to prepare for this upgrade. For those of you familiar with mining ether you will remember the Geth 1.5.X.X which brought the Ethereum Blockchain to a stable state. The upgrade primarily contained the EIP155 (replay protection), EIP161 (state clearing), and EIP170 (code size limit) Improvements to the RPC API and the initial release of the stable Go API, iOS and Android support. The release basically overhauled the build infrastructure supporting Geth.

ArabianChain has enacted a similar Upgrade same as Expanse, Ethereum Classic and other surviving Ethereum forks of the same ilk. Thanks to our dedicated dev team and their extensive knowledge of all things Ethereum they were able to implement something similar however much more advanced to include the FluxDbix Algo based on the Ubiq Version which also will take care of the sporadic occasional lengthy Block times and the difficulty issues that have plagued the BlockChains of Ethereum and all of its forks including ArabianChain DBIX. Please research the Ethereum Geth 1.5.x.x Upgrade to help familiarize  yourself with new changes.

Thanks for the update 4fanbtc! we support Dubaicoin Grin Grin Grin
finally we got a good news about dbix wallet
all bugs in the previous wallet version is now solved hopefully
now i will wait for for Block 67000 after this dbix network state will be more stable from now
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Some issue with Windows Wallet:

When i just start it with "dbixwall.exe" it complained about the path to old gdbix.exe, i changed it to new path but when i start dbixwall.exe again he cannot connect to IPC - if i start gdbix manually it works without any issues.
Could there be some issue with old config from previous client?

So starting "bin\gdbix.exe" and then "dbixwall.exe" works without issues, just the "dbixwall.exe" cannot start the "bin\gdbix.exe" somehow correctly or is still looking somewhere wrong (even if i changed path at settings).

EDIT: in log he complains about "-syncmode" parameter which doesn't exist, if i change "-syncmode=fast" to "--fast" in "Settings" of client he doesn't save it - where is the config file for this parameter to edit? i think thats the issue he doesn't start gdbix.exe with dbixwall.exe together Sad

EDIT2: workaround (at least working for me that way)
just create inside the wallet folder a file called "start.bat" with the content:
Code:
@echo off
start .\bin\gdbix.exe --fast --cache=512
start dbixwall.exe
then start the "start.bat" instead of starting the wallet directly - just leave the gdbix.exe command line window open in background - seems to work fine for me

working perfectly . thank you
Activity: 12
dbix.one is up and running with version 1.5! Block 67000 let's go  Wink
Jump to: