Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 18. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
What is happening with DBIX sexy pool? I cant mine anymore on it claymore cant connect to pools server. Am I the only one with this problem or someone has it? And what pool anre good for mining DBIX beside sexy pool?
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
i feel pity for you all to sink money in this crap so i am telling you the real genuine coin which is only as real and genuine the way coin should be, this is your last chance to make money you all bankrupt dubaicoiners  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45275493
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/brickblock/

i will surely quote this later   Grin  Cool

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Hahaha --- I did not hear bigger crap
Activity: 11

hello which wallet dbix is ​​working?
Activity: 22
It would be great to advertise Dbix developers here and say the final agreement and solution with LiveCoin.
Activity: 11
Hello, can anyone pass the livecoin link to check and recover dbix?
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
ok i saw someone just bought some recently, don't worry boys 20 cents is still not too far  Smiley maximum 1 month and this project is fake it took years and still will take more years but every sensible person including the team itself knows this is fake, no one will transact such volatile currency in daily life when everyone is reluctant to do so with even the biggest currency bitcoin itself which may be less volatile  Smiley
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!  Grin  Grin

Those people who have a -16 trust rating spreading FUD everywhere, I'm pity to this account and also to the one who are named with this coin, this two people are spreading FUD in this topic.. DONT FEED THEM!!
Keep in mind that most of the new coins are scams. dubaicoin is a coin that has a serious tradition and an even more serious future. on his platform there will be a lot of new coins.
i feel pity for you all to sink money in this crap so i am telling you the real genuine coin which is only as real and genuine the way coin should be, this is your last chance to make money you all bankrupt dubaicoiners  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45275493
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/brickblock/

i will surely quote this later   Grin  Cool
The Admin and the Dev TEam of Dubaicoin must address this Coin Rating, If they see the parameters and achievement and also the luck of concern, It will help to develop a strategic campaign and help the Coin to RAISE it's value..

@Dev and @Admin look: https://coincheckup.com/coins/dubaicoin-dbix/analysis?gclid=Cj0KCQjwv-DaBRCcARIsAI9sba_NVphwLSMYwl7NNY9vH8TrkXapioGQuypSJakNyuykCk8giGX92oYaArJkEALw_wcB

To DBIX / Arabianchain Team, Again, I just want to appeal with you this post of mine last July, it is very important to this project to fill in all the gaps that the team need taking care of.. If you want this project to succeed, consider this.

yes  yes you want to buy! keeep buyinng  Smiley  20 cents!! all goes to zeero!  Cheesy
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
The Admin and the Dev TEam of Dubaicoin must address this Coin Rating, If they see the parameters and achievement and also the luck of concern, It will help to develop a strategic campaign and help the Coin to RAISE it's value..

@Dev and @Admin look: https://coincheckup.com/coins/dubaicoin-dbix/analysis?gclid=Cj0KCQjwv-DaBRCcARIsAI9sba_NVphwLSMYwl7NNY9vH8TrkXapioGQuypSJakNyuykCk8giGX92oYaArJkEALw_wcB

To DBIX / Arabianchain Team, Again, I just want to appeal with you this post of mine last July, it is very important to this project to fill in all the gaps that the team need taking care of.. If you want this project to succeed, consider this.
LiveCoin lost confidence in me and I am sure of the great majority. Dbix developers have great support from both small and large investors just to end this issue with LiveCon and see the price that will be a real surprise.
You can not even imagine which price will be achieved by Dbix.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

LiveCoin notification;  -(Dear customers, as you may know, we have been accepting your applications for DBIX tokens withdrawal in full for nearly a month already.
If you, for some reasons, haven't submitted your application yet, please, do it within the nearest few days, the deadline for applications is prolonged till September 9, after that date withdrawal of DBIX tokens will be unavailable under no circumstances)-

Livecoin sets the conditions for people to return their assets. This is a criminal offense.

,,I would like DBIX developers and all users to boycott LiveCoin and everyone to withdraw their funds from their exchange office and exit orders. This is an illegal seizure of someone else's property. thank you

none of exchanges are regulated so none is criminal exchange imo
livecoin clearly set the last date of submission of the application for withdrawal dbix coin from the exchange
if anyone left and not submit the application until 9 september then that will be the user fault. not the exchange
also dbix price is going more low and now at 1.17$ current price it could go under 1$
may be its price is going down due to the livecoin recent delist dbix from their exchange

LiveCoin notification;  -(Dear customers, as you may know, we have been accepting your applications for DBIX tokens withdrawal in full for nearly a month already.
If you, for some reasons, haven't submitted your application yet, please, do it within the nearest few days, the deadline for applications is prolonged till September 9, after that date withdrawal of DBIX tokens will be unavailable under no circumstances)-

Livecoin sets the conditions for people to return their assets. This is a criminal offense.

,,I would like DBIX developers and all users to boycott LiveCoin and everyone to withdraw their funds from their exchange office and exit orders. This is an illegal seizure of someone else's property. thank you

none of exchanges are regulated so none is criminal exchange imo

30 cents coming sooon Smiley
keeep buying  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
It is evident that the price is not at all what it was before, it is understandable because of the conflict with livecoin it is planned to continue something new? Already waited a very long time and this coin is not one that you want hold.
I had high hopes for this project, but now I have sold all the coins, and do not know or will buy back the coins. But I will definitely follow the project.
i think selling all the dbix coins right now is not good idea
because right now the price is pretty cheap
i bought dbix coins and i also mined dbix and still holding
always buy when the price goo low and sell when the price go high. for example: i bough dbix when the project was start and bought 1000 dbix at 1.5$ per dbix and sell my dbix at 24 $ i think and get great profit then again bought when price goes down at 6$ and right now bought some more at current price.
now waiting for rise of the price and i am pretty sure the price will rise in November or December 
I also bought dubaicoin to swap for a very little price, now sold at a very big plus. I wait until the price goes even lower, and there I will see whether to buy.
I made a registration at Kastle.pro

Currently it is possible to get into a new exchange project here:

https://kastle.pro/en/project/vote

It is voted every 24 hours, so you can always add one voice each day.
Just register and vote.

It is clear that one active exchange is not enough and HitBTC is more expensive than the benefit.
So every exchange, especially with a large community, can be beneficial.
Pages:
Jump to: