Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 20. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Hello Team DBIX. I cannot access my web wallet(Galaxy wallet),any issues??

ArabianChain
‏ @arabianchain

The new sites for  $DBIX Explorer and  galaxy web wallet are here:
https://wallet.dbix.info/
https://explorer.dbix.info
If someone has a problem with DBIX or deliberately smuggles himself, it would be better if he dropped himself into concrete.
I think we all care now that they are such a shit.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
and back to DBIX ..

As I have already suggested, DBIX is once again rising upwards, though slowly but surely, which is important  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
yes its now going up and now its price upto 2$ now soon it will cross 3$ again
i think its a very good time to buy more and wait for its price to touch to 4$
some people don't believe in dbix and they start shout on dbix with some negative news
but i think ups and downs comes with every project
just hold you dbix and wait for future annoucements

The exact price across all currencies is low, so there is absolutely no reason to worry  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1
Hello Team DBIX. I cannot access my web wallet(Galaxy wallet),any issues??
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
DBIX is back on its feet, big investors have entered it and are slowly trying to buy coins as cheaply as possible.

haha

ok wait wait and wait ok we will wait btw i can sense the heart sinking tremble coming keeeep buying  Smiley
Activity: 62
Can someone please explain this? I haven't been able to bring this site up for over a day now.
https://image.ibb.co/kpm9OK/wtf.png

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, but we have some DNS problems with domain dbixscan.io.
Until we resolve it, this is the link for dbix explorer :

Thank you for understanding.

Awesome! Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Can someone please explain this? I haven't been able to bring this site up for over a day now.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, but we have some DNS problems with domain dbixscan.io.
Until we resolve it, this is the link for dbix explorer :

Thank you for understanding.
Activity: 231
DBIX is back on its feet, big investors have entered it and are slowly trying to buy coins as cheaply as possible.

haha
Activity: 62
https://image.ibb.co/kpm9OK/wtf.png
Just keep your patience and do not give you stupid bullshit  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
If someone has a problem with DBIX or deliberately smuggles himself, it would be better if he dropped himself into concrete.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
and back to DBIX ..

As I have already suggested, DBIX is once again rising upwards, though slowly but surely, which is important  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
some people don't believe in dbix and they start shout on dbix with some negative news

So it is ..  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ok ok but i warn the wait is not going to be long let us see soon your hearts going to knees  Smiley

and back to DBIX ..

So it is ..  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

and back to DBIX ..

Activity: 28
very excited with this project, hope will successfully
Activity: 22

and back to DBIX ..

they make fake volume and now steal from new fuls

wait price go down  Cool
The time of cheap shopping is coming to an end ...
DBIX goes up .. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
are you sure ?

keep buying keep buying and i know these peoples heart will sink to knees when price goes to 30 cents  Cheesy
in this useless and fake project only eaters of these 2 pump and dumps will laugh and all else will sink their hearts  Cheesy Grin
don't worry children yes i say no talking now ok ok  lets see this post after 4 months  Smiley Cool
Pages:
Jump to: