Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 215. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Exactly, refunding all of that DBIX is going crash the price!
man no panic, we all have our coin in livecoin and there is no dump, everyone can sell or hold....
Activity: 505
DON'T BUY Dubaicoin (DBIC), Buy The NEW DubaiCoin (DBIX) Instead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTlWMCeF2R0
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Exactly, refunding all of that DBIX is going crash the price!
Activity: 141
Merit: 101
Can Mohammed or somebody from Dubaicoin please explain why 1 wallet controls more than 50% of the circulating tokens. This is a real problem and for current traders a big problem with regard to price manipulation etc.

http://dbix-explorer.pool.sexy/addr/0x22038431b892e60e3b2f4936d119ffca114a385a

This needs to be addressed. The price keeps rising but I fear that some people are going to get hurt really badly and the damage to the reputation of this project will be enormous.

That is livecoin's wallet they are refunding all the lost DBIX
Can Mohammed or somebody from Dubaicoin please explain why 1 wallet controls more than 50% of the circulating tokens. This is a real problem and for current traders a big problem with regard to price manipulation etc.

http://dbix-explorer.pool.sexy/addr/0x22038431b892e60e3b2f4936d119ffca114a385a

This needs to be addressed. The price keeps rising but I fear that some people are going to get hurt really badly and the damage to the reputation of this project will be enormous.

Sure, I see that. But some people have just been pouring money into this coin over the past few days and if I'm right, they're about to get burned very very badly. Right now, the sell side is about 17,000. If that number hits, 540,000 once livecoin.net redistributes those tokens....eep, watch out!

As a disclaimer, I am sitting on the sidelines with bitcoin watching what happens.

My buy-orders are already placed  Grin Grin Grin

But at what price though? There is no precedent for this. If we get a flood of tokens, we could be looking at some very serious damage to the price. We're talking below $1 here if we get flooded with 540,000 coins on the sell side

Them 500k dbix have been bought and sold 10 times over,,, there is no dump coming the only coins that can be potentially dumped are the mined Dbix,, about 25k.. new people have bought in and old ones have cashed out..

How do you know this? The wallet has 540k tokens in it! http://dbix-explorer.pool.sexy/addr/0x22038431b892e60e3b2f4936d119ffca114a385a

Where did you get your 25k dump from? And even if youre right, a 25k dump will more than double the current sell side of DBIX's orderbook on livecoin. That is a huge huge problem! Be careful everyone

I am going to contact livecoin to see what they plan on doing about this. Their needs to be more communication from the exchange because their actions can really damage a lot of people. A lot of people have put their life savings into this stuff and a dump of tokens could really hurt a lot of people
Activity: 32
Why on gods green earth are so many people transacting on livecoin trying to sell paulty amounts like half a Dbix.

Are they serious that hard up!

Oh and btw http://dbixscan.io/home the blockchain explorer is back up and running.  Couldn't log onto it for ages!

And again anyone else lost their mining work using mole's pool?
Sure, I see that. But some people have just been pouring money into this coin over the past few days and if I'm right, they're about to get burned very very badly. Right now, the sell side is about 17,000. If that number hits, 540,000 once livecoin.net redistributes those tokens....eep, watch out!

As a disclaimer, I am sitting on the sidelines with bitcoin watching what happens.

But at what price though? There is no precedent for this. If we get a flood of tokens, we could be looking at some very serious damage to the price. We're talking below $1 here if we get flooded with 540,000 coins on the sell side

Them 500k dbix have been bought and sold 10 times over,,, there is no dump coming the only coins that can be potentially dumped are the mined Dbix,, about 25k.. new people have bought in and old ones have cashed out..

How do you know this? The wallet has 540k tokens in it! http://dbix-explorer.pool.sexy/addr/0x22038431b892e60e3b2f4936d119ffca114a385a

Where did you get your 25k dump from? And even if youre right, a 25k dump will more than double the current sell side of DBIX's orderbook on livecoin. That is a huge huge problem! Be careful everyone
Then why is there a wallet with 540k tokens in them?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 9
Hi everyone

Please Help

yesterday i turn off my dbix Wallet with the account i was mining to, it was everything ok

Today i turn on my pc, i open my wallet and boom  nothing....  zero.. no account  the wallet es blank

Please help  i got some dbix in there

How can rescue my coins

Thanks

try add a new wallet
then try to reimport your old wallet

can't find my exported file...   Huh  Undecided

i have only the keystore file    Huh

there is only keystore folder not file. inside keystore folder is your wallet file named something like this - UTC--2017-...... did you backup this file?

yes i have it !!
Activity: 505
Hi everyone

Please Help

yesterday i turn off my dbix Wallet with the account i was mining to, it was everything ok

Today i turn on my pc, i open my wallet and boom  nothing....  zero.. no account  the wallet es blank

How can rescue my coins

Thanks

try add a new wallet

there is only keystore folder not file. inside keystore folder is your wallet file named something like this - UTC--2017-...... did you backup this file?

Activity: 9
Hi everyone

Please Help

How can rescue my coins

Thanks

try add a new wallet

I don't think they are closing the deposits because they're doing it for our own good. That would be price manipulation. There is probably some technical glitch. When they redistribute those tokens, we're in big trouble I think. Somebody please tell me I'm wrong.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Over the past few days (?), livecoin.net has not been accepting miners deposits. As a result, they have been diverting those funds to a wallet, which now contains 540,000 DBIX http://dbixscan.io/addr/0x22038431b892e60e3b2f4936d119ffca114a385a

If they return that DBIX to the owners, we are going to have a major flood of DBIX on the exchange which will cause the price to crash and crash very very hard. Am I the only one worried about this?

So many coins are being mined at the moment. So, having delayed deposits could be a good thing. We want the coin to increase in price, and not suddenly drop because of all the people dumping their coins as soon as they are earned.

I am a bit on the fence about them closing deposits, but it could be for our own good  Wink
Activity: 26
Hi everyone

Please Help

How can rescue my coins

Thanks

try add a new wallet
Jump to: