Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 212. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i wrote to bittrex asked why they havent listed DBIX and got this answer!

Julian Yap (Bittrex)
Jul 7, 13:33 PDT

Please have the dev put in a coin request.
Follow us on Twitter @ https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

why arent the devs still made that request?

maybe they want to have a reasonable amount of coins before they go to a large exchange - on livecoin they are the star at the moment but i hope for a bitrex listing too Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
i wrote to bittrex asked why they havent listed DBIX and got this answer!

Julian Yap (Bittrex)
Jul 7, 13:33 PDT

Please have the dev put in a coin request.
Follow us on Twitter @ https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

why arent the devs still made that request?
Activity: 151
Is there a list showing ALL the mining pools? Yesterday 95% of all the rewards were on pool.sexy, now a bunch are on whatever pool owns this address: "؃   …Gdbix‡go1.7.3…linux"

http://dbixscan.io/addr/0x957525edc38827c726a950ba847a0e2f6dffb36b

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
If you're doing around 180MH/s, isnit better to mine on dbix or dbix2 on sexy pool?

use dbixmine.net
it's really good pool
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
hello Everyone , In Our Slack More Info and Help Section , Hope Join : (Invite Your Friend Who Interested)
https://bitly.com/2tQevNZ

join our community

https://web.facebook.com/groups/DubaiCoinCommunity/

Activity: 38
An investor will come all buy and you would profit. Sell now and stupid I find. The dev will earn a lot of money and will dellop this piece even better. Bitrex poloniex will come to us and you would be rich!
Sell sell. I buy behind you this piece will explode my friends.

Much regret soon Tongue

Ok, i sell mine for $ 200.00 per 1 DBIX to you - ok? Cheesy

ill wait untill 500€ then sell half and other half maybe sell at 1000€ buy the end of this year

Much regret soon Tongue

Ok, i sell mine for $ 200.00 per 1 DBIX to you - ok? Cheesy
Activity: 38

Much regret soon Tongue

people are selling their coin at just price of 39 and 40$
before you think about sell your dbix just take a look at the network state
avg.network hash rate 3.2TH/s and avg network difficulty 120.62 TH
you will not be able to buy dbix at the price that your are selling at
its price gonna skyrocket soon

difficulty is already skyrocketing so buying is at current price much easier than mining Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Yea guys, be reasonable and let the price go higher. Mining needs to stay profitable :-) i need to pay my debts Cheesy

Haha, if u cant resist to sell. Just sell them to me. And be to late. Like always. Or stay in the train and go to lalaland.
people are selling their coin at just price of 39 and 40$
before you think about sell your dbix just take a look at the network state
avg.network hash rate 3.2TH/s and avg network difficulty 120.62 TH
you will not be able to buy dbix at the price that your are selling at
its price gonna skyrocket soon
pls fill up the request form for remove the DBIC coin from coinmarketcap.com, may be they can remove it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/viewform

please fill in the form. It does not look good to have two dubai coins in CMC.

i filled!
others should to!
Please delist DBIC coin because its not a DubaiCoin and missleads people to buy coin that has no future! The real DubaiCoin is DBIX!
Activity: 329
Yea guys, be reasonable and let the price go higher. Mining needs to stay profitable :-) i need to pay my debts Cheesy

Haha, if u cant resist to sell. Just sell them to me. And be to late. Like always. Or stay in the train and go to lalaland.
Guys please dont dump your coins. If you've just received your coins and you dont trust livecoin - easy! just withdraw them to a cold wallet. Don't sell er potential 100-1000$ coin for pennies Smiley

why you tell that to all? take that cheap coins and wait for your profit Smiley

Well you are right. But I am not greedy. I want to support the coin, I'll get rich if I by for 20$ or 40$, doesn't matter Smiley

But the 30% profit from the past hour was a nice start on the way up Smiley
Activity: 15
Guys please dont dump your coins. If you've just received your coins and you dont trust livecoin - easy! just withdraw them to a cold wallet. Don't sell er potential 100-1000$ coin for pennies Smiley

Well you are right. But I am not greedy. I want to support the coin, I'll get rich if I by for 20$ or 40$, doesn't matter Smiley

Activity: 15
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
I have .3 dbx in a address that i mined to but the address disappeared from my dbix wallet  and i never backed it up yet.  How can i recover a wallet address?
Activity: 329
I sended 5 hours ago from local wallet for testing to livecoin. 0.11 dbix they are funded. So it works
Jump to: