Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 210. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Does someone have issues with the wallet?? After the issue with livecoin I installed the wallet in my computer to be able to send the mining funds. After having 1.6 DBIX in the wallet I try to send them to livecoin, but the wallet is saying I have the wrong passphrase and I am 100% sure i did it right. I never miss my password by used an App called 1Password; therefore I know i didn't make a mistake.

I tried creating a second wallet and deposit from livecoin into it and then try to send out of the the wallet account... same issue.

Can someone help me?? I can understand if I already lost that 1.6 DBIC but i want to continue mining without the fearing the wallet is going to F**k me

Thanks in advance

Hello I'm having this issue as well, except this time I have 78dbix stuck in there
Very damn sure the password is correctly written
Could someone direct us in the right direction? 10 dbix tips for anyone who fixes this issue for me

guys did you have on your computer both wallet DBIC and DBIX installed?
you should install only the DBIX wallet

Hello thank you for the reply
I dont have dbic wallet installed. What are the possibilities?

guys you should always recover you password in Text data or otherweise....

i see in the tread similar issue, perhaps can Cryptorios or Zahidmoon help you, please go to the slack channel and ask there
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Does someone have issues with the wallet?? After the issue with livecoin I installed the wallet in my computer to be able to send the mining funds. After having 1.6 DBIX in the wallet I try to send them to livecoin, but the wallet is saying I have the wrong passphrase and I am 100% sure i did it right. I never miss my password by used an App called 1Password; therefore I know i didn't make a mistake.

I tried creating a second wallet and deposit from livecoin into it and then try to send out of the the wallet account... same issue.

Can someone help me?? I can understand if I already lost that 1.6 DBIC but i want to continue mining without the fearing the wallet is going to F**k me

Thanks in advance

Hello I'm having this issue as well, except this time I have 78dbix stuck in there
Could someone direct us in the right direction? 10 dbix tips for anyone who fixes this issue for me

Hello thank you for the reply
I dont have dbic wallet installed. What are the possibilities?
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Thanks in advance

Activity: 19

Thanks in advance

Heres the link to my wallet:
http://dbix.pool.sexy/#/account/0xf671497f59803FF0276105D8C77134D40Aaf9CdB
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
DBIX To the moon soon
Thuraya IP M2M SOON Grin
Buy more DBIX
Activity: 2
Amigo tu eras el de nixoncoin?
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Yes this sexy pool right now is very ridiculous lol I am also part of the problem mining there.  Looking into other pools right now.  Gdbixgo1.7.3linux  this a pool or solo miner with serious hashrate?

Solo miner
Activity: 22
Greetings. I would be grateful. Let them summarize how to mince this coin. Software where to download it for windows and its configuration. And the most efficient pool to get more coins.

Grateful.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

how tofix this ?

Go in Windows Time Settings, disable automatic time sync, wait few seconds and enable it again - your system time is out of sync Wink
Activity: 588
BitcoreService.com
Activity: 2
Come on guys.. please more hash..

http://dbix.coinminer.space/#/

I be happy to use this mine or even dbixmine.net who posted above

YOU NEED TO HAVE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE HOME SCREEN EG STRATUM OR GET WORK PORTS ETC!

You might find people will join your pool then.

One main pool at the moment is ridiculous so we need more pools like yours!  Just take the effort to populate the home page...easy.

I spent a whole day with no rewards, couldn't even find a block.
Activity: 3
does livecoin still limit the deposit to 1DBIX?

Deposit BTC to livecoin
Activity: 14
too much problem with this coin,suck wallet with still 0 balance when i got payment from mining,confusion with DBIC,single exchange,now they profit ratio goin down under eth
Activity: 24
Does it matter to who it is? It returns to you.

How do you support your claim that it is still supported by them?

stupid is You and the DEV..!! they know that [part of the DEV]..!! how can DBIX can give more trust to all investor if they still not delete link of DBIC..?

Okay but how do you know this?
just send
Activity: 141
Merit: 101
does livecoin still limit the deposit to 1DBIX?
Activity: 3
DON'T BUY Dubaicoin (DBIC), Buy The NEW DubaiCoin (DBIX) Instead!
https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-vn2TgjaD
Activity: 8
Yes this sexy pool right now is very ridiculous lol I am also part of the problem mining there.  Looking into other pools right now.  Gdbixgo1.7.3linux  this a pool or solo miner with serious hashrate?
Activity: 32
Come on guys.. please more hash..

http://dbix.coinminer.space/#/

I be happy to use this mine or even dbixmine.net who posted above

YOU NEED TO HAVE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE HOME SCREEN EG STRATUM OR GET WORK PORTS ETC!

You might find people will join your pool then.

One main pool at the moment is ridiculous so we need more pools like yours!  Just take the effort to populate the home page...easy.
Jump to: