Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 221. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
And deposit is closed again on livecoin - hope DBIX will be listed on some reliable exchange soon...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Livecoin is accepting DBIX deposits again... however none of my old mining deposits are showing up just yet, hopefully they will at some point.
live coin processed only those transactions from the pool that was made before the announcement  and fix minimum deposit to 1 dbix
so after the announcement they will not process transactions directly from the pool and from windows wallet minimum deposit amount is set to 1 dbix

i've a transaction "in the air" since 2 days with 0.2 - it was sent BEFORE even the first announcement

Now when i try to send to livecoin wallet "Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends." - is that a bug in the DBIX wallet on local client or really a wrong address generated by livecoin?

Its probably gonna take some time. I got mine, so im sure you'll get yours Smiley
Livecoin is accepting DBIX deposits again... however none of my old mining deposits are showing up just yet, hopefully they will at some point.
live coin processed only those transactions from the pool that was made before the announcement  and fix minimum deposit to 1 dbix
so after the announcement they will not process transactions directly from the pool and from windows wallet minimum deposit amount is set to 1 dbix

i've a transaction "in the air" since 2 days with 0.2 - it was sent BEFORE even the first announcement

Now when i try to send to livecoin wallet "Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends." - is that a bug in the DBIX wallet on local client or really a wrong address generated by livecoin?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Activity: 13
Why so much love for pool.sexy?

Give dbix.litwiller.us a try....no fee FREE pool.

Who tried this pool ?
Activity: 21
Activity: 170
Activity: 155
Why so much love for pool.sexy?

Give dbix.litwiller.us a try....no fee FREE pool.
Activity: 18
And yesterday they announced that they implement a limit of 1 DBIX minimum to be sent but it's still not possible to Deposit there (from local wallet of course)
Yesterday sends my coin to livecoin from mining pool about 50 DBIX, but today my balance zero.
And my friend yesterday sends coin from local wallet to livecoin - balance zero.
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
I think people have heard about Dubaicoin and they're accidentally buying the wrong coin...?  Huh

It's very sad really.

We need to:

1. Remove DBIC from coinmarketcap

2. Get DBIX on more exchanges and the value will go up even more
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Hello everybody,

Do NOT buy DBIC, it is a fake Dubaicoin, real coin is DBIX our real Dubaicoin

DBIX marketcap should be $7,00,00k rather than $5,00,00k instead of that DBIC  Sad
Activity: 13
Hello!
I'm new one who starter mining DBIX.
I have downloaded DbixWall-WinGUIv1.0.1_49-2 from https://github.com/dbix-project/go-dubaicoin/releases.
First open of this Arabianchain Dubaicoin wallet was Ok: I got a wallet 830DE109770236CD60513c7dCf98d0888D7Bf2a6 and used it to mining.
Now, when I try to open the wallet program sucked and shows me an error - "white window"
http://imgur.com/a/6xLp9

Question: what should I do to have good working Wallet?
livecoin steals coins from us, i think
What dbix developers think about it?

Nope, you just have to send your DBIX to local wallet, then to livecoin - they're overloaded with upcomming small amounts of transactions sent directly from mining...

Mentioned here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NITE5kGxJLY (DBIX - SC DUAL MINING in 2 minutes / 3+1 steps)

And yesterday they announced that they implement a limit of 1 DBIX minimum to be sent but it's still not possible to Deposit there (from local wallet of course)
Activity: 16
livecoin steals coins from us, i think
What dbix developers think about it?

Nope, you just have to send your DBIX to local wallet, then to livecoin - they're overloaded with upcomming small amounts of transactions sent directly from mining...

Mentioned here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NITE5kGxJLY (DBIX - SC DUAL MINING in 2 minutes / 3+1 steps)
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Because DBIC is uploading. What is the real one? And why did DBIC rise 500% today?

http://prntscr.com/fsozwp

Thats also what i knew but looking inside coinexchange im not sure why the value is rising but even though im sure theres some pump team whos working behind and its cool to see that if you do hold some old coins you are getting some good earnigs right now.
Activity: 18
LiveCoin.net steals coins miners!
What DBIX developers think about it?

24 hours  i not have incoming transaction to LiveCoin.net!

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
But will Dbic be eliminated? Or is it a hard fork?

it should be DELETE by the dev! DBIC is OVER!!!

SMART CONTRACTS FROM DUBAI TO THE WORLD is (DBIX) not (DBIC)
Activity: 22
But will Dbic be eliminated? Or is it a hard fork?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
And why is it rising if it is surplus?

both have the name "Dubai Coin" so some people might just search for "Dubai Coin" and find DBIC instead of DBIX

Dubaicoin [DBIC] should delete from coinmarketcap and Yobit exchange!!!that's can make confuse investors
And why is it rising if it is surplus?

both have the name "Dubai Coin" so some people might just search for "Dubai Coin" and find DBIC instead of DBIX
Jump to: