Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 225. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Had anyone tried to dual mine dbix with sia ?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
why mining all sexypool?

All network hash..
Why? 51% attack?

http://dbix.coinminer.space/#/

BTW can you please remove the message for "Wallet" at livecoin from your pool website? since more than 24h the wallets are disabled at livecoin due to mining directly to them and they have now a limit of min. 1 DBIX for deposits  (when it's back possible to deposit)
Activity: 155
Hello miners,

i m mining on claymore v9.5, i some times give me failover 2 . What is that? What i have to do to fit it ? Attach print screen

Download claymore v9.6 and use the new "-ejobtimeout" flag. Because of DBIX longer block time it sometimes takes longer then claymores default 10min without getting a new job before it fails over. I set my ejobtimeout to 20, however, I have seen some blocks take longer then 20min.
Activity: 2
Hello miners,

i m mining on claymore v9.5, i some times give me failover 2 . What is that? What i have to do to fit it ? Attach print screen
https://i.imgur.com/6PrlFzX.png
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
PPLNS 3000 (better for large miners) vs PPLNS 100000

When do i start to be a "large miner"? I have 3 rigs with a total of around 400Mhs 24/7, is PPLNS 3000 better for me or PROP?

We made the same question aahhaah and we have the same hashrate
Guys, which is the difference between mining on sexpool 1 dbix with 1th
Or pool.sex 3 dbix with 44 miners and  9gh?

Can u explain me the difference?
I have actually 410 mh mining in sexpool1 and i am getting about 1.6 dbix day
Activity: 34
Merit: 2

When do i start to be a "large miner"? I have 3 rigs with a total of around 400Mhs 24/7, is PPLNS 3000 / PPLNS 10000 better for me or PROP?
Activity: 27
Relax, DBIC was being pumped hard today by a telegram group. DBIX is where it's at
Activity: 15
Hi, im still newbish in this but i may be interested in mining dbix. So im gathering some information about hardware requirements.
What is most important in mining? the GPU?
GTX 1060, 256SSD, 8GB RAM, Quad Core amd.
Is this any good? And what would be the hashrate/ or how much coins would you be mining with this requirements?
Sorry for the stupid questions.
Thanks!

You'd get around 23 mh/s with that setup equal to around 0.1 dbix a day. 3 DBIX a month = roughly 120$ a month with current prices.

Thanks! Is it the more GB the GPU has the better the hashrate? How much dbix would it be with 8gb?

No not really. But it is wise to get more RAM on the GPU you buy, since GPU's with less RAM might become obsolete in the future and mine 0 mh/s. But 4GB and above should be fine.

why mining all sexypool?

All network hash..
Why? 51% attack?

some single miner joined with 469.10 GH on dbix2 there - before it was like 50-70 GH/s and in meantime above 500
Activity: 11
Hi, im still newbish in this but i may be interested in mining dbix. So im gathering some information about hardware requirements.
Is this any good? And what would be the hashrate/ or how much coins would you be mining with this requirements?
Thanks!

You'd get around 23 mh/s with that setup equal to around 0.1 dbix a day. 3 DBIX a month = roughly 120$ a month with current prices.

Thanks! Is it the more GB the GPU has the better the hashrate? How much dbix would it be with 8gb?
Activity: 15
Thanks!

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
What if DBIC rises to be the real Dubaicoin and DBIX goes down like a rock?

I'm damn scared.. still holding all my DBIX but not sure what's gonna happen.  Huh

Why are you scared? As far as I know, no one is developing DBIC. But I dont know.

relax guys!
all the money from DBIC will come to DBIX soon! DBIC is just air!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
why mining all sexypool?

All network hash..
Why? 51% attack?

Activity: 11
Thanks!
Jump to: