Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 234. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Whoever was the noob that flash crashed dbix, you are not wise, the price is recovering quickly and it is many times higher than you sold at. If you wish to buy back in you will get a fraction of the dbix you sold at a much higher price. Better to hold long term.😎

Seriously, what did I get into? Never seen things like this happen before. I am shocked.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
Whoever was the noob that flash crashed dbix, you are not wise, the price is recovering quickly and it is many times higher than you sold at. If you wish to buy back in you will get a fraction of the dbix you sold at a much higher price. Better to hold long term.😎
Activity: 13
Is Krokipool.pro down? its not showing any stats since morning and i am out of town but my mining rig has been running.. will i loose the coins that i earned?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Wich is the contract address to add it on myetherwallet?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello

Dev can you pls add my pool to the OP https://dbix.coin-miners.info/

Hello

I just added US and nicehash stratum servers

Stratums:

EU: eu.coin-miners.info:6666
US: us.coin-miners.info:6666

Nicehash stratum:

nicehash.coin-miners.info:8016
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
that's fake pump on livecoin.. dev and livecoin work together ... truly2 scam
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
yes that will be "funny" when the coins from miners arrive but i think it'll stabilize and price will go back up so might be better to hold than to sell directly for whatever the rate is.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Wich is de contract address to add the token on myetherwallet?

Thanks
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Hi everyone, is somebody of you guys experience this, this is my first time to mine this coin, suddenly i have my first payout in pool sexy, for almost 2hrs the coin didn't arrive in my wallet up until now..

Activity: 316
Just a word of warning , it will crash very hard tomorrow.

The reason why the price is climbing is cause they deactivated the deposit of newly mined dbix and then pump the price up by selling to themselves.

You have been warned.. livecoin is working closely with the "dubaicoin" team and forcing the price to climb due to no new dbix being deposited.
you back? the most idiot and stupid man ever

The reason why the price is climbing is cause they deactivated the deposit of newly mined dbix and then pump the price up by selling to themselves.

You have been warned.. livecoin is working closely with the "dubaicoin" team and forcing the price to climb due to no new dbix being deposited.

It already did?
Activity: 32
Note sure what's going on at http://213.154.202.174:5550/ DubaiCoin(dbix) POOL but i'm certainly not gonna use it again.

Found a block while only 3 other miners were going online with a pool total of 1140 mh/h I was hashing at about 10% of the pool and get this I got a paultry 0.3 Dbix for finding a block!  Hmmm they can put that 0.3 Dbix where the sun don't shine!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

lolx what makes you think that it will crash tomorrow because deposite is disable and when tomorrow its gonna enable dbix wil crash??
buhahahaha
how much dbix could mine in one day ?? do you know? a few
and you think that 100 or 200 coins could crash the dbix coin by miners >> are you nuts
miners are not kids > if miners wants to get real profits then they will hold their coins
if they don't then they will cry after one or two months
Activity: 38
the trap ! We have mined for several days and it block us selling dbix! You were thieves!
Activity: 6

Yeah its stupid because you can't sell your coins and it's only exchange that works...
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
Did anyone try transferring dbix from a Windows dbix wallet to Livecoin? I know most exchanges tell you don't mine directly to an exchange. Mine to local wallet first, then transfer to an exchange.
Activity: 676

Jump to: