Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 231. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
No Fee PROP DBIX Pool

http://dbix.litwiller.us

I'm only taking TX fee's

Stratum:

dbix.litwiller.us:8008
Activity: 234
And i guess if the deposit its ON the price will fall down fast!!! Huh
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Correct me if I'm wrong but according to my calculations current average mining payout per day going by block discovery frequency should be:

Current block average discovery time = 80secs

8640 (seconds in a day) / 80 secs = 1080 blocks per day

1080 blocks x 6 = 6480 coins

Network hashrate = 1,000,000 MH's / (rig hash rate) lets use 100MH's for example

So 6480 coins going to 1,000,000 MH's over a day = 0.00648 coins per day

So multiply 0.00648 by your rig hashrate and you get an accurate average of what you should be earning

eg 0.00648 x 100mh = 0.648 (not bad huh)!
Activity: 9
as the screenshot to attach?
Activity: 15

Not expensive colleague what I mean is the following, which exchange is accepting the dbix, none at the moment I searched in all of them are making deposits, so how will I sell, is this temporary?
Activity: 27

Help me please I do not where I can play dubaic dbix for me to sell, I have it in the wallet of the pc but where will I play now to sell?

At least for me late payments fom pool.sexy are coming through. I imagine that in the next 24-48h everything should go back to normal and deposits will be re-enabled.
Activity: 168

Help me please I do not where I can play dubaic dbix for me to sell, I have it in the wallet of the pc but where will I play now to sell?

you have to wait until livecoin re-enables deposit of DBIX on their exchange - should be done hopefully today.
Activity: 15

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
My wallet droped the connection to all peers around yesterday night, and i still cant find a single peer to connect to. Last block to sync was 54761. Anyone else?

I am at block 55.132 which seems to be the last.
Talking about wallet?
mine stuck at 54739 and not moving. Connected with 0 peers. Anybody ?

I had the same issue. Restarted windows and it fixed it.
try add nodes and then restart the wallet and wait for sync
and i hope you know how to add nodes by gdbix
if you already add nodes then wait for the connection
your wallet will soon pick up some peers
Restarted windows...nothing. restarted Firefox.. voila! 1 peer. Balance there. I don't know what happen, probably 1 peer just appeared :-)
2 peers now. working. (someone reacted? )
Activity: 38
 stuck wallet at block 54880
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
My wallet droped the connection to all peers around yesterday night, and i still cant find a single peer to connect to. Last block to sync was 54761. Anyone else?

Talking about wallet?

try add nodes and then restart the wallet and wait for sync
and i hope you know how to add nodes by gdbix
if you already add nodes then wait for the connection
your wallet will soon pick up some peers
Activity: 52
If I can see right, deposits to Livecoin are enabled!

Talking about wallet?

Activity: 9
Hello, the problem with the purse , ran, synchronized , created new account, restarted - in the line where appears the wallet address and the balance is empty ,there is nothing, but the timing is the update of them, is how to fix the problem
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

Talking about wallet?
So, why is it rising so fast? I got in yesterday and got nice gains, but for some reason it doesn't feel good. Don't know if I should stay in, for some reason long-term feels like it might be dangerous?

Difficulty rising so fast?

Well, everyone would like such big gains. But for some reason it doesn't feel secure/real, maybe it's because I'm not used to get this big gains in such a short time. Would you recommend me to stay in?

I believe that when the issue with livecoin is resolved the price will somewhat stabilize.
Also it would be good if one could trade DBIX on more exchanges, ie. bittrex.. just to give DBIX more street cred.

As others pointed out 100$ is attainable. I believe in this.. then again I might also be wrong.

It should be fixed today, right? And yes, having it on more exchanges would be nice.

yeah

I recieved 1 DBIX of pool.sexy's payments, 19 DBIX still somewhare in beetween.

PS Speaking of it.. another 2 DBIX just came  through.

Which speed ur mining? How many dbix u getting in 24h?

About 3GH/s, I get about 15-17 DBIX a day at the moment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
So, why is it rising so fast? I got in yesterday and got nice gains, but for some reason it doesn't feel good. Don't know if I should stay in, for some reason long-term feels like it might be dangerous?

Well, everyone would like such big gains. But for some reason it doesn't feel secure/real, maybe it's because I'm not used to get this big gains in such a short time. Would you recommend me to stay in?

I believe that when the issue with livecoin is resolved the price will somewhat stabilize.
Also it would be good if one could trade DBIX on more exchanges, ie. bittrex.. just to give DBIX more street cred.

As others pointed out 100$ is attainable. I believe in this.. then again I might also be wrong.

It should be fixed today, right? And yes, having it on more exchanges would be nice.

yeah

Which speed ur mining? How many dbix u getting in 24h?

yeah

Activity: 56

Activity: 42
400Mh/s will give me about 45 coins per month, is that correct? Do you have simmilar results?

Idk i actually have 300mh hasharate but idk which pool is worth it...
Dbix1 or dbix2?
2 is solo pool?

dbix1 (PPLNS) is for miner with fast hashrate, dbix2 (PROP) better for lower hashrate - both are not solo pools

I'm having 190mh/s and mining at dbix1 .. 13 hours already passed i only got 0.2 dbix ... is it better to switch to dbix2?
Jump to: