Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 229. (Read 522794 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
If Livecoin is the only place you can trade DBIX and deposits is still disabled how can the price keep going up and down?
Activity: 56
I am mining on dbix1 with 280 mh and already i have 0.76 i started 13 hours ago

That's pretty much the same as me.

I wonder if I could mine with my 750TI? Would that cover the electricity costs, how to calculate that?
Activity: 21

That's pretty much the same as me.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Im the only one who cant see the orders ?

everything is OK here  Wink
Activity: 234
Im the only one who cant see the orders ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Yeah, i see...cant cancel my trade , just i take a look to orders and thats it
Activity: 14
please give a link how to restore DBIX wallet

yeah please help, i experience the same problem, i havent back it up
i accidentally change the gbix path, and then my current wallet address disappeared
i just remembered the password and the address
I play 3 more coins...so im worry:(

Open it and wait, it'll load eventually
I play 3 more coins...so im worry:(
Activity: 34
DBIX deposits news
Dear clients, DBIX deposits has been temporarily closed due to spam transactions from mining pool. Please don't send mining transactions directly to Livecoin, send them to your personal DBIX wallet first and then to Livecoin. We have to set minimum amount to deposit equal to 1 DBIX.

Transactions less than 1 DBIX which will be sent after this news, will not be processed automatically. We'll announce exact term a little bit later.
 Transactions less than 1 DBIX which were send before this news, will be processed automatically, this will take some time.

I'm guessing the people with the biggest rigs who can mine the most coins will all make a fortune now whilst us little miners with little to no DBIX will be left with the lowest market value once all the coins have been dumped.

1 DBIX is not so hard to mine, one rig with 1070s can do that in bit less than 24h right now.

The problem is just that you still cannot deposit from local wallet - even above 1 DBIX as the deposit is still locked

Dibx or dibx2?
OMG cant see orders..

Don't worry there is no movement at the moment. Not much going on
Livecoin its moving slow or its from my PC?
'

Not your pc, the website is very very slow right now
Livecoin its moving slow or its from my PC?
Activity: 27
New livecoin DBIX deposit terms - as seen on their site

DBIX deposits news

Dear clients, DBIX deposits has been temporarily closed due to spam transactions from mining pool. Please don't send mining transactions directly to Livecoin, send them to your personal DBIX wallet first and then to Livecoin. We have to set minimum amount to deposit equal to 1 DBIX.

Transactions less than 1 DBIX which will be sent after this news, will not be processed automatically. We'll announce exact term a little bit later.
Transactions less than 1 DBIX which were send before this news, will be processed automatically, this will take some time.
Activity: 316
If anyone have a problem with wallet synchronize or how to install it, .join community group:
https://web.facebook.com/groups/DubaiCoinCommunity/
Activity: 316
I was talking about the price its go down...Livecoin its under attacck , all miners wanna deposit and sell theyr coins Smiley

in your dreams.....
I was talking about the price its go down...Livecoin its under attacck , all miners wanna deposit and sell theyr coins Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 101
The dump will really happen today, just a matter of when will the deposit be enabled.
Jump to: