Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 303. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Exchange livecoin. Has restricted  my ip and I can not access the exchange. I have many coins there and I do not want to lose them. Send tickects to support and they do not respond to me.

Did you make some changes to your security settings in your account?

I did that once they blocked my account for 14 days. but they definitely responded to ticket within hours.

Don't worry they will respond they are a reputable exchange. Just be patient
Activity: 379
Exchange livecoin. Has restricted  my ip and I can not access the exchange. I have many coins there and I do not want to lose them. Send tickects to support and they do not respond to me.
Activity: 316
Hello ! I'm still holding 10 DBIC on yobit, is it still possible to exchange them ? Thanks !
Hi, bro don't worry , I can give you one dbix . Pm me.

do you know when the dev will come back with some updates?

only few days (7-10 days)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Hello ! I'm still holding 10 DBIC on yobit, is it still possible to exchange them ? Thanks !

do you know when the dev will come back with some updates?

you got to be kidding!!!!

Thats 1 DBIX...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
92GHs hardware worth a one million dollars with which mining DBIX

DBIX touching sky now  Grin

There's not a single word about Dubaicoin (DBIX). I decided to sell all my dbixs.  The coin that the governement will launch is the one to watch and the one you should invest in. In crypto-land there're 750 other cryptocurrencies right now. I choose for altcoins that have a professional team. Coins that don't have that will not survive, like dbix. Dbix seems to be launched to make a quick buck with empty promises, a amateuristic website/blockchain and without vision, a roadmap, frequent developments, professional updates by the devs, etc.

Says the one with the newbie account  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yesterday 20:45 GMT
Network Difficulty
5.7 T
Network Hash Rate
62 GH

now after 30000 block:
Network Difficulty
8,3 T
Network Hash Rate
92 GH

Daayyum man... the only way is up now,,,

yesterday 20:45 GMT
Network Difficulty
5.7 T
Network Hash Rate
62 GH

now after 30000 block:
Network Difficulty
8,3 T
Network Hash Rate
92 GH

There's not a single word about Dubaicoin (DBIX). I decided to sell all my dbixs.  The coin that the governement will launch is the one to watch and the one you should invest in. In crypto-land there're 750 other cryptocurrencies right now. I choose for altcoins that have a professional team. Coins that don't have that will not survive, like dbix. Dbix seems to be launched to make a quick buck with empty promises, a amateuristic website/blockchain and without vision, a roadmap, frequent developments, professional updates by the devs, etc.

sorry i cant answer you because u are newbie and i respect my community, so better for u to go drink your medcine after that you need to sleep good.
And do that for longtime.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Network Difficulty
8.173 T
Network Hash Rate
90.82 GH
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Activity: 25

legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
Activity: 193
no one word about DubaiCoin (DBIX)

Newbie with one only interaction are you kidding me Huh
Activity: 12
no one word about DubaiCoin (DBIX)
Activity: 124
http://arabianchain.org
bittrex ؟؟
YoBit ؟؟
Cryptopia ؟؟
C-CEX ؟؟
 Huh  Huh

Bittrex and Poloniex would be my choices. Poloniex has been submitted along with Bittrex. Sending messages, Tweets, discussing DBIX in the Chat Box would help show them both that the DBIX community is serious.
Jump to: