Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 339. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
its very shocking the lack of communication from the Dubai coin. You can not do a project and keep silence.

Please be professional and communicate with the community like professional,, Every project out there are busy but they always find time to communicate with their community because they care!!  You don't seem to care for this community and make us all very sad with your passive attitude and lack of information all the time

ladyk I am very active. Grin

Very poor management and not sense of a community here. Come Dubai coin do you think you can run a business like this abandoning this forum? If you manage your business the same as this forum, I think we would be all in a very bad bad situation! Pleas updates for heavens sake! useless!

Aint nothing more dangerous in this world than a fool with a cause.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
its very shocking the lack of communication from the Dubai coin. You can not do a project and keep silence.

Please be professional and communicate with the community like professional,, Every project out there are busy but they always find time to communicate with their community because they care!!  You don't seem to care for this community and make us all very sad with your passive attitude and lack of information all the time

Very poor management and not sense of a community here. Come Dubai coin do you think you can run a business like this abandoning this forum? If you manage your business the same as this forum, I think we would be all in a very bad bad situation! Pleas updates for heavens sake! useless!
Activity: 676

nice random dud talking shit is active , superb *Clap clap*
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

well not hard to cover up your traces , and sending to yourself. also one has a big time difference so maybe you noticed too late but yea...

Nice try tho.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

and the btc tid's ?

already showing you are bullshitting "trying to hype" your shit coin price.

No one in the right mind would pay 0.5 btc for 500 dbix
Jesus, just come down already, stop spamming this thread with your scam posts, it's time to accept that a DBIX is good solid project with a great future.

And, yes, btc id is just above.

and the btc tid's ?

already showing you are bullshitting "trying to hype" your shit coin price.

No one in the right mind would pay 0.5 btc for 500 dbix
Activity: 534
Still selling 500 DBIX for 0.5BTC. PM me.
i pm you
Sold 500 DBIX for 0.5BTC to sir Cryptorios. Thanks him for smooth and easy deal Wink

show the transaction ID please, cause you must be fucking dumb to buy this piss coin for 0.5 btc.

So show proof of dbix tID and btc tID
   I,
i pm you
Sold 500 DBIX for 0.5BTC to sir Cryptorios. Thanks him for smooth and easy deal Wink

show the transaction ID please, cause you must be fucking dumb to buy this piss coin for 0.5 btc.

So show proof of dbix tID and btc tID
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
i pm you
Activity: 316
Operation completed successfully
thank you lupanar  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 534
I do really hope for the good of DBIX that the bring good new before 3rd April when DBIIX start trading because if not DBIX will drop price lots because all the Miners will sell the coins and all the people invested in the past will be very angry their investement not only was reduce by 10 but also reduce by miners selling all the coins......so you better have good news...no news but amazing news if not this is the end of DBIX I am afraid.

If you start trading without any great news I am afraid this coins is gone forever. And you all know this.

I swear LadyK you are one messed up individual... no wonder your boyfriend left you... We all know where to stand with SunSUck,,, but you are DANGEROUS!!!!!

SuckSun is a plain CUNT,,, but you ,,, you are a CUnt in sheeps clothing...
    Hmm, ha ha, Maybe a girl has grown up, but Lady Gaga is far away for her, no matter how hard she tries. .... The girl is still looking for her style, and you are attacking so. Norms performance, ... Let this and the only lady on our list.Lady GaGa-Fashion! Yes, dark shamas are already simply clogged!
with this extra huge diff all ours DBIX cost a lot, if this coin touch bittrex or poloniex 1x $ is our target  Kiss

DBIX needs to be at least $2 to match the average price of 10 dbic before the swap, patience peeps lets see what the devs have up their sleeves before we all freak out Cool

exactly anything else is a scam!

Please make sure this is at least $5, I did not invest on this to be fooled

if I get less than $2 with this swap this will be a terrible failure..Please do things correctly.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
you can join our group https://web.facebook.com/groups/DubaiCoinCommunity
if you want join messenger group pm me. all devs team in this group.
nice to know that you have this group mate, i guess its really needed to promote more inside the social media, more updates and information regarding to this project will be good for investors to see the potential i will add this later.
Activity: 316
you can join our group https://web.facebook.com/groups/DubaiCoinCommunity
if you want join messenger group pm me. all devs team in this group.
Jump to: