Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 340. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
with this extra huge diff all ours DBIX cost a lot, if this coin touch bittrex or poloniex 1x $ is our target  Kiss

DBIX needs to be at least $2 to match the average price of 10 dbic before the swap, patience peeps lets see what the devs have up their sleeves before we all freak out Cool

i mean more than 10$ all we need to do is hold  Wink
Activity: 101
with this extra huge diff all ours DBIX cost a lot, if this coin touch bittrex or poloniex 1x $ is our target  Kiss

DBIX needs to be at least $2 to match the average price of 10 dbic before the swap, patience peeps lets see what the devs have up their sleeves before we all freak out Cool
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Still selling 500 DBIX for 0.5BTC. PM me.
Activity: 193
Activity: 617
Merit: 312
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
Please any update from Dubai Team, You are very quiet.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I buy 500 Dbix for 0.70 BTC , PM for offers .
Activity: 210
This thread became a quarrel between children, this project won't go far it nothing changes.
Activity: 294
I do really hope for the good of DBIX that the bring good new before 3rd April when DBIIX start trading because if not DBIX will drop price lots because all the Miners will sell the coins and all the people invested in the past will be very angry their investement not only was reduce by 10 but also reduce by miners selling all the coins......so you better have good news...no news but amazing news if not this is the end of DBIX I am afraid.

If you start trading without any great news I am afraid this coins is gone forever. And you all know this.

I swear LadyK you are one messed up individual... no wonder your boyfriend left you... We all know where to stand with SunSUck,,, but you are DANGEROUS!!!!!

SuckSun is a plain CUNT,,, but you ,,, you are a CUnt in sheeps clothing...
any one want sell dbix i am here for buy

Yes , you got my price , pm if interested
i think you search someone kick your ass

Not really what I am into , unlike you .

Just searching for someone to be dumb as you paying that much for this shitcoin to get rid of it.

Be my guest.

so..what's the problem?wait Monday and dump all your coins..easy

No problem there , but he asked for a seller.

But should have known that hes just talking bullshit in order to make this coin look "demanding".

Roll Eyes you guys..

He seems to me that you have more of a problem..I'm not a fuder like you, if the coin will have success not tell neither you nor I, but rather the market.
so , stop  your behavior, you look like a child who whines...but, anyway, the guys here have already learned to know you and know who you are.

let's him, I swear he does not have an one dbix.
Activity: 227
I do really hope for the good of DBIX that the bring good new before 3rd April when DBIIX start trading because if not DBIX will drop price lots because all the Miners will sell the coins and all the people invested in the past will be very angry their investement not only was reduce by 10 but also reduce by miners selling all the coins......so you better have good news...no news but amazing news if not this is the end of DBIX I am afraid.

If you start trading without any great news I am afraid this coins is gone forever. And you all know this.
Activity: 347

Just searching for someone to be dumb as you paying that much for this shitcoin to get rid of it.

Be my guest.

But should have known that hes just talking bullshit in order to make this coin look "demanding".

Roll Eyes you guys..

He seems to me that you have more of a problem..I'm not a fuder like you, if the coin will have success not tell neither you nor I, but rather the market.
so , stop  your behavior, you look like a child who whines...but, anyway, the guys here have already learned to know you and know who you are.
Activity: 676

Be my guest.

Roll Eyes you guys..
Activity: 347

Be my guest.

i know you idiot

(feels like talking to a tree) .. I pity you guys ..

Be my guest.

Jump to: