Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 353. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 500
You talk with creditbit dev team? Cool 👍🏼
We did not talk to anyone،we can do it alone. stop your game.

omg ... so it will fail again ? good luck everyone mining and then having all reset again ahahahha  Cool Cool

SunStruck  when will you stop being an idiot? Can you see you are making a fool of yourself and you don't make any sense.

People has to be less destructive, we live in a world very dangerous we very dangerous leaders, and we have what we have of people like SunStruck, full of hate and destruction mentality. Why don't you help instead of pissing people off. Do something good instead of being a prat
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
i'm preparing some ice cream and popcorn to the launch. Maybe it will really be third time lucky  Huh  Roll Eyes

Third time's charm
Activity: 676
Merit: 250

omg ... so it will fail again ? good luck everyone mining and then having all reset again ahahahha  Cool Cool
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
i'm preparing some ice cream and popcorn to the launch. Maybe it will really be third time lucky  Huh  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
where is the countdown to the new fail launch ? I want to get my popcorn ready

Far be it of me to mention names or speak ill of anyone but, Really! 
    THIS GUY SunSuck and his circle jerk of friends (Etar, Shiny Balls, Orion 1-4-2.....) Guys: You really make me feel bad. Try to not throw it in our face that you guys can't get laid. Its disheartening. I suggest that maybe you should go check out the Legends Room. Its designed just for pocket-polo playing thirty-something live at home virgins like yourselves. Your pathetic and if you really want to be accepted, just go plunk down 5k and you'll have beautiful women pretending they like you. Go on!

Now that cracked me up...hahahahahhahahah
Activity: 430
Activity: 434
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Status Update for DBIX:

We are performing some heavy testing on pools and block explorer tomorrow, if all goes well we'll be ready to launch on Sunday.

nice update dev, hope to see this works well, i know you really in to it and you want this project to progress continuously
will see your next update and good luck to your project, keep it moving..
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Far be it of me to mention names or speak ill of anyone but, Really! 
    THIS GUY SunSuck and his circle jerk of friends (Etar, Shiny Balls, Orion 1-4-2.....) Guys: You really make me feel bad. Try to not throw it in our face that you guys can't get laid. Its disheartening. I suggest that maybe you should go check out the Legends Room. Its designed just for pocket-polo playing thirty-something live at home virgins like yourselves. Your pathetic and if you really want to be accepted, just go plunk down 5k and you'll have beautiful women pretending they like you. Go on!
Activity: 479
Merit: 100

They said "Saturday". That means it will be 4 days later, on Wednesday. Then on Wednesday there will be another bug, restart everything, delete the contents of the repositories in github, and we will have to wait another week.

sounds about right  Grin Grin Grin

damn sun your brutal!!!! 
Activity: 16
Thank you and good job !!

Maybe on Saturday release the beta for testing ? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Status Update for DBIX:

We are performing some heavy testing on pools and block explorer tomorrow, if all goes well we'll be ready to launch on Sunday.

We hope that everything goes well and that is the good time
Activity: 43
very nice keep on trucking
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
Status Update for DBIX:

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
so that's the shitcoin that's meant to be the ethereum of the middle east?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 16
Where are the commits going ?

How's the continuous integration pipeline doing ?

You can capitalize easy on software with automated tests and by practicing continuous integration Smiley

Etar if you're not banned, status pls Smiley

They said "Saturday". That means it will be 4 days later, on Wednesday. Then on Wednesday there will be another bug, restart everything, delete the contents of the repositories in github, and we will have to wait another week.

sounds about right  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 47

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
not knowing anything about the new launch?
Jump to: