Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 356. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
As said before, all the guys cruying are new miner, i think they want to mine with their Laptop Grin Grin Grin

Cruying like children, man you are idots, go and mine ETH or other coin....
also Every one who wan't to mine this coin should wait.

The Dev only decide when and how he release the wallet and solve all the problem, and not the baby miner.

You are fucking Idiots telling only blablabla....

You have here nothing to say
Totally you're ​right, many peopls think this is easy to start it in any time and without any bugs
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
As said before, all the guys cruying are new miner, i think they want to mine with their Laptop Grin Grin Grin

Cruying like children, man you are idots, go and mine ETH or other coin....
also Every one who wan't to mine this coin should wait.

The Dev only decide when and how he release the wallet and solve all the problem, and not the baby miner.

You are fucking Idiots telling only blablabla....

You have here nothing to say
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
massive project ? right and being so incompetent ahahaha you surely receive the comedy award 2017.

anyone investing into this shit must be a real fool - so many signs have happened that say "get away from this crap they dont know what they are doing"

Nice Statement,
you ever try to make a program?
I think you have no Idea how hard is to make a program, and how much work is later the testing and bug fixing.
Even when a program run for hours and make mosttime the same at somepoint can came a error and you must run it over and over again, until find and fix it!

But i´am sure all your programs and Computers working without Errors the last 20 Years!

Guys to make smart contract on eth platform its not so easy!
Devs ask creditbit dev team if they can help you to overlook code where error come from!!!
Creditbit coin now in migrate stage and everything is great!!! Dont be too provd and too much ego.. ask them they may help and save you all big money! We are crypto family!👍🏼

Stop copy and paste your comment, team can work with out any help. And stop promote your coin here. Go out.
Activity: 434
Guys to make smart contract on eth platform its not so easy!
Devs ask creditbit dev team if they can help you to overlook code where error come from!!!
Creditbit coin now in migrate stage and everything is great!!! Dont be too provd and too much ego.. ask them they may help and save you all big money! We are crypto family!👍🏼
Stop crying like a chilrens, just waiting to Saturday and see.
Activity: 676
massive project ? right and being so incompetent ahahaha you surely receive the comedy award 2017.

anyone investing into this shit must be a real fool - so many signs have happened that say "get away from this crap they dont know what they are doing"
Activity: 294
Just be patient guys please... as soon as everything is in place they will make the announcment. They have said latest saturday... so it could be even sooner. we would rather have it 1 or 2 days late than run into more problems because we rushed. This is not something small. I have invested in lots of projects and some of them had bigger problems and eventually they resolved them and carried on. I don't know of one project that went 100% to plan and deadlines.

This is not a small project... they have big plans and a massive project. And for the guys that think this is PnD YOU must have not taken your meds,, and are simply BSing.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I receive no answers from dev, lots of fud no trust from users! what's going on Huh

Everything was said before. Take some time and read it with understanding.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
relaunching, why, what will happen to mined coins
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I receive no answers from dev, lots of fud no trust from users! what's going on Huh
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
still wait..?? and what news for DBIX..??
Activity: 114
All I want to say is that the blockchain was launch so that after its launch, no one would ever be able to change the content of his records.
This is the main principle of its implementation, and of course in the distribution..
If the team can afford to rewrite the history of the blockchain each time, instead of correcting the errors through hardfork it is very bad for all !
In this case, trust is impossible ..
One morning you can wake up with an empty dbix wallet because the team suddenly decided to make a restart of the blockchain.

That's what I'm trying to tell you for the umpteenth time. You can not rewrite history. We need to do everything to improve the situation ..
Good luck to everyone and be careful with this coin

We will need to create DBIX classic  Grin
Activity: 434
Please ask new creditbit dev team to help you make fork on ethereum plstform! Creditbit guys did it crazy good with no problem! There is not much developers that know how to do it to not got what you got!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237511.new#new

We are all in cryptp so we need to help each to orher 👍🏼
Activity: 617
Merit: 312
what will happen to mined coins
When relaunch, your coin is will disappear. Because blokchain will scratch.
You synchronize your NEW wallet with nodes and your entire story of mining will disappear..
Nobody will know that you are doing something mined. Everything starts from scratch.

P.s If the community is numerous and the interests or positions in it are divided, sometime new coins are created on the same blokchain..
We can see this in ETH, when created DAO hardfork some part mined in new chain, and some did not take hardfork and mined in old chain.
Totaly created 2 chain ETH and ETC from one blockchain.

Activity: 100
what will happen to mined coins
All I want to say is that the blockchain was launch so that after its launch, no one would ever be able to change the content of his records.
This is the main principle of its implementation, and of course in the distribution..
If the team can afford to rewrite the history of the blockchain each time, instead of correcting the errors through hardfork it is very bad for all !
In this case, trust is impossible ..
One morning you can wake up with an empty dbix wallet because the team suddenly decided to make a restart of the blockchain.

That's what I'm trying to tell you for the umpteenth time. You can not rewrite history. We need to do everything to improve the situation ..
Good luck to everyone and be careful with this coin
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
Be patience dev, take ur time and don't listen to children that talk shit in here.

I agree with taking your time but I'm pretty fcukn amazed that once again decisions/actions have made me feel like I've had confidence in the wrong people. I'm sure the dev knows what he's doing except that just like the conversion rate, it appears that those that have stuck with the coin for so long, have been thrown to the side. Maybe theres something I'm missing and I should learn Arabic because where I come from, its a good sign of professionalism to meet deadlines.

You don't have Jinky idea what you are talking about or you are new to this or don't follow other coins!

Most project suffers delays and that its normal.......Big project suffer delays that's why so many project do not bother to give ETA anymore!  as something you dont know could happen like it happened to this project,,,,this is fairly a new technology and bugs and other things can delay a project!

Those who complain are desperate to get rich NOW and can't wait to be rich tomorrow....Patience! You will only get rich if you give it time if not go somewhere else to get poor!
Activity: 114
Я eё дoбыл и зaтpaтил элeктpoэнepгию и cилы, в oтличии oт тex ктo нeчeгo нe влoжил, и ecли paзpaбoтчики cдeлaют пoвтop и нaчнyт дoбывaть eё cнaчaлa тo гpoш eй цeнa ктo eё бyдeт пoкyпaть пo зaвышeнным цeнaм ecли eё лeгкo дoбыть, oт этoгo пocтpaдaют тe ктo eё пoкyпaл дo cвoпa пoтoмy чтo в 10 paз дopoжe oнa cтoить нe бyдeт я дyмaю paзpaбoтчикaм и инвecтopaм  cтoит зaдyмaтьcя oб этoм. Пoтoмy чтo c тaким oтнoшeниeм мaйнepaм oнa cтaнoвитcя нe нyжнa. A нe бyдeт выcoкoй cлoжнocти нe бyдeт и выcoкoй цeны
In this post, I will not blame anyone, but simply give the facts.
Do your own conclusions.

Dbix must be launched 18 march.
But the start did not take place.

First start coin:
Post #536 March 19, 2017, 10:24:26 PM
Start pool and releases sources of dbix-proxy-solo, dbix-stratum-proxy in github.
No wallets or go-client binary releases!
I have not heard in a this thread that someone could compile. Therefore, it is useless releases!

Fact of issues retargeting difficulty:
Post#565 March 20, 2017, 05:24:39 AM
Blockchain Height

6657*90s/3600=166 hours need to mining this number of blocks.
Pool running less than 1 day, so they can`t mining 6657 blocks by this time at specified blocktime 90s

The developers ignored this issue!

Stoped working pool:
Post #578 March 20, 2017, 08:57:59 AM
"Someone is using ether wallet addresses to mine in the pool and its messed with the Block Explorer.
 The pool is down and whoever was mining needs to wait for the DBIX Wallets and source so that it works because its causing testing issues."

Very interesting..
Probably team do not know that for Eth forks you can use any etherwallets adress.

Post #587 March 20, 2017, 01:20:55 PM
"This is to avoid confusion and make sure everyone is on the same level when we release the pool and software."
People must wait night to relaunch coin..

At this night no relaucn("be patience"- say dev)
Restart rescheduled for March 21

Post #704 March 22, 2017, 01:07:12 AM
Developeres release SOURCE code of go-client..
No binary file only source..
Only few linux users compile binary and start mining..

It is absolutely unfair in relation to other users!

Post#731 March 22, 2017, 02:38:36 AM
After was mining 300+ blocks dev release binary wallet and go-client.

Then issues with transations and retarget difficulty (this issue from first launch as you remember)...
So people lost time and electricity again!

For now we have 2 failed start and people wait next relaunch coin at Saturday..

Jump to: