Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 354. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SunStruck is just hurting,,, he is a mickey mouse lunch money trader. lol. A baby crying .... get the violins out,,,, aaaawww poor sunfuck... everyone feel sorry for him...he didnt become millionaire in 3 days with his lunch money micky mouse trade and mining.

There is something called self respect but he doesnt seem to know anything about that... hes like an irritating fly buzzing around on this thread lol
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
yea lock it up and go home , you failed enough for a lifetime.

this guy totally out, to much and he never knows what to talk about, bad attitude toward the community and give big mess to the forum.
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
how mine it?

you cant due their incompetence Smiley , well you could but then they reset everything after you waste electricity.

what for electricity you say, this was not even 4 to 5 hour mining???

I reported all your comments to the moderator
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
how mine it?

you cant due their incompetence Smiley , well you could but then they reset everything after you waste electricity.

@SunStruck

What you are trying or doing here?
Are your stupid comments only to push your Forum Level higher?
I don´t see posts from you, that show me that you know about what you are talking.
And DBIX is not the only Coin that have a few Problems on start or after changing something.

Who say they reset everything?
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
how mine it?
This they will explain, when the Wallet is Ready.
They have a few Errors with the Wallet, launch time?Huh
in 2 days we know more.
Activity: 676
how mine it?

Activity: 420
Merit: 267
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
man what happen here

Sunstruck, and Etar, you guys have you a mind?,if you are so smart bild together a team and develop your own IDIOTS coin.

you are unable to do anythink, the thing that you can is only trolling.

given the dev advice how to do..., how to fix..., how to mine...I give you an advice look for a really work and  stop with your stupid and child comments.

such people should be banned here, they think that they know and do everythink better then Other people.

If you are really good as you say then you will not post such idiot commentaire.

Walid please lock this thread till all works for the launch done.
!

Thank you, Bitcoinmeister! +1
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
man what happen here

Sunstruck, and Etar, you guys have you a mind?,if you are so smart bild together a team and develop your own IDIOTS coin.

you are unable to do anythink, the thing that you can is only trolling.

given the dev advice how to do..., how to fix..., how to mine...I give you an advice look for a really work and  stop with your stupid and child comments.

such people should be banned here, they think that they know and do everythink better then Other people.

If you are really good as you say then you will not post such idiot commentaire.

Walid please lock this thread till all works for the launch done.
!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
stop this bla bla bla and go from here if you don't like this business.
This community is strong You're crying will not make a difference just go from here
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
4fanbtc, will you please lock this thread? Thank you!
Can anyone give me a link to an invitation slack? Ths.

Doesn't look like it's open to the public yet. May need to give the team some time while they launch the network first.
Guys, dbix team not response at all.
UBQ team send request in all possible way, but dbix team not answer..
From second start coin, we haven`t any coments from dev.. What that mean?
I am nothing sayd, but it very strange, no?

Why is it everyone thinks that this project should be done their way.... the guys that have worked day and night to bring it to this stage and build the project surely know what they are doing. Please be patient... the announcement was made latest saturday. Now please there is nothing strange FFS.

DBIX doesnt want competence thats why they refuse the ubq help , they rather want to fail another launch lol .. and make people lose coins / electricity super project wow ! SUPERRRRRR!

Now you're are acting completely like an asshole,,, and in each and every post of yours you are looking and sounding more and more butthurt and stupid,,, not to mention childish. I pity you

Doesn't look like it's open to the public yet. May need to give the team some time while they launch the network first.

Why is it everyone thinks that this project should be done their way.... the guys that have worked day and night to bring it to this stage and build the project surely know what they are doing. Please be patient... the announcement was made latest saturday. Now please there is nothing strange FFS.

DBIX doesnt want competence thats why they refuse the ubq help , they rather want to fail another launch lol .. and make people lose coins / electricity super project wow ! SUPERRRRRR!
Activity: 112

OK.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Can you add me to https://dubaicoin-dbic.slack.com/ too please ? myusername @yourlabs.org is my address

Thanks !!

Activity: 617
Merit: 312

Activity: 112
Activity: 489
Developers, check your source code gdbix.
You have wrong parametr DurationLimit
In first page you specifed block time=90s but set this parametr to 13s
That is why difficulty grow slow i think.
About can`t send transactions i don`t know, i have little knowledge in this field..
Try ask to other team (UBQ a smart guys, may be help if ask).

Thanks for your cooperation and calling UBQ
Jump to: