Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 372. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 500
Have some BTC on MRR and check when pool avalible to launch.
Hi, where wallets?
Where go-clent this coin?

How can create pool without nodes?
Where i can download go-client release?

I think all these information will be out this Monday when the swap is complete!

This is going to be huge, they say will be the coin of the middle east and will be  one of the best to invest...at the beginning I did not believe this project and warned people against but as time passed by I realised these people are real and mean business, I hate scam and I have been scammed a few times that's why I am very cautious till the prove who they are and what they really doing.

This is genuine and took the risk to invest as it has a potential to multiply its value by 1000.

Lets see what happen next week

please do not forget to contact coinmarketcap to list DBIX
Activity: 617
Merit: 312
Hi, where wallets?
Where go-clent this coin?

How can create pool without nodes?
Where i can download go-client release?
Activity: 518
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Activity: 489
There is an idiot still trying to sell 20K DBCI in Yobit

what will happen to those who did not managed to swap the coins..will you burn them and then there will be 600K DBCIX minus the DBCI that were not swapped?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 676
Alright boys and girls the swap is now underway. As stated in the OP it will take 2/3 days to complete.

By Monday we should have our Explorer live, Wallet, and miner proxy on GitHub (we'll try to have the proxy up by Sunday evening).

However the main mining software to use will be Ethminer as DBIX is based on Ethereum code.
If you want to get ready get yourself setup with Ethminer, the proxy will be ideal for the pool we are building.

Also note that after this swap we will tackle other DBIC exchanges too, we will release more details about this in due course.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.

I want to solo mine how can I do that on launch please guide that too
Activity: 66
Alright boys and girls the swap is now underway. As stated in the OP it will take 2/3 days to complete.

By Monday we should have our Explorer live, Wallet, and miner proxy on GitHub (we'll try to have the proxy up by Sunday evening).

However the main mining software to use will be Ethminer as DBIX is based on Ethereum code.
If you want to get ready get yourself setup with Ethminer, the proxy will be ideal for the pool we are building.

Also note that after this swap we will tackle other DBIC exchanges too, we will release more details about this in due course.

thank you  for update.
thank you   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 316

thank you  for update.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

Activity: 616
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 347
Will livecoin no longer accept deposits of dbic? Or is it still back?

livecoin no longer accept deposits
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Will livecoin no longer accept deposits of dbic? Or is it still back?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
any updates about mined this coin
Activity: 101
paзpaбoтчики, мы в вac вepим. )
ждeм c нeтepпeниeм пpиятныx нoвocтeй.
ycпexoв и пpoцвeтaния вaм!
Activity: 294
Boys less words and more action!

I don't see anything happen! This is ridiculous we are talking we want to be Dash and we are doing nothing!

You don't get value by just talking about miracles.

The day before the swap this should have  been above $1 and its only $0,2  Ridiculous!
go to hell,i hate you

hahahahahhahahahhahahaha .... bro there is only 1 ladyk,,, the one and only .... that response made me laugh...
Believe me I want to kill him.

Ali its a her not a him... hahahahahahahaha... like i have said before ,,i feel sorry for her other half...if she has 1. I cannot imagine what her husband/boyfriend must feel like.
Activity: 430
Boys less words and more action!

I don't see anything happen! This is ridiculous we are talking we want to be Dash and we are doing nothing!

You don't get value by just talking about miracles.

The day before the swap this should have  been above $1 and its only $0,2  Ridiculous!
go to hell,i hate you

hahahahahhahahahhahahaha .... bro there is only 1 ladyk,,, the one and only .... that response made me laugh...
Believe me I want to kill him.
Jump to: