Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 373. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Boys less words and more action!

I don't see anything happen! This is ridiculous we are talking we want to be Dash and we are doing nothing!

You don't get value by just talking about miracles.

The day before the swap this should have  been above $1 and its only $0,2  Ridiculous!
go to hell,i hate you

hahahahahhahahahhahahaha .... bro there is only 1 ladyk,,, the one and only .... that response made me laugh...
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
The community expected nothing, but you still managed to let them down!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

I don't see anything happen! This is ridiculous we are talking we want to be Dash and we are doing nothing!

The day before the swap this should have  been above $1 and its only $0,2  Ridiculous!

LiveCoin DBIC wallet is closed now and it's logic that the price down, and also who hold DBIC what they would reap for it now ??!!!
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
also explorer.dubaicoin.org cant be reached.  site might be down at least for me it is.
Activity: 316

go to hell,i hate you
Activity: 479
so whats the instruction on how mine this coin?
Activity: 227

Activity: 316
All the people who have not transferred to livecoin for swap.. will be crying,, that means less dbix will be in the market... hence the price will rise .

dbix has huge potential,,, it has a brilliant market to cover,, a fantastic name,, technology,,, strategically very well placed and huge interest.

The future is bright ,,,the future is DBIX

i agree with you, they kill them self by holding dbic in other exchange.... the futer now for Dbix
Activity: 393
Hello, some one please answer this very important query

As we have seen currently there is still thousands of usd trading in other exchanges than livecoin. So suppose there are 100k or 200k or more or whatever number of dbix left vacant to be swapped. Then what will happen with those dbix? Will they be given to admin team or burnt? Huh

And BTW every one is excited today. Let us go and break the back of dash and ethereum and also bitcoin(if possible) Grin Cool
Activity: 294
All the people who have not transferred to livecoin for swap.. will be crying,, that means less dbix will be in the market... hence the price will rise .

dbix has huge potential,,, it has a brilliant market to cover,, a fantastic name,, technology,,, strategically very well placed and huge interest.

The future is bright ,,,the future is DBIX
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
20,901,995 Euro [ 20 Millon EURO] be used ARABIC king only for vacation in BALI Indonesia, so 660,000 DBIX must be higher price with arabic chain.!!
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Officially, livecoin close dbic deposit, swapping today. Good luck

where did you have the info?
Activity: 430
Officially, livecoin close dbic deposit, swapping today. Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Interested to see where this will go after the swap!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Just look at what's happening with BTC right now... It's loosing steam a bit.
Few alts are going to the moon most others aren't.

Anyhow not long for DBIX to replace DBIC: that's when you want to keep an eye on the price.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Activity: 347
Activity: 347
N30
Activity: 309
whats wrong with this coin?

why is it losing value,,,it should go up instead of going down....I have to say very incompetent team!

Rw13enlib88  is right when he says ''Let's be real. No real project present here. Just pure hype.''

Rw13enlib88  contact me we need to talk, you are right this project is a joke!

Omg!!!!!!!! i want kill you, are you a human!!!!!

I have my doubts and need stability! You are not giving me a reason to believe on this! Rw13enlib88 brought in me terrible doubts with his argument. He made me think again. We are all entitle to express our concerns

LadyK seems to be mentaly insane
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
hello walid when there will be the announcement?
Jump to: