Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 376. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
livecoin wallets are back up  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Could we see a $100.00 DBIX coin?
some test transactions are being done ,, wallets should be back up very soon. don't worry
Now nobody will be able to send dbic to livecoin, and only clever people like us who sent even before 11th will enjoy the party Cheesy

why would you say something like that,,, are you happy that ppl with dbic will end up losing out.Huh you are very short sighted. This project like any other needs community members,,,, this is the key to success. that is a messed up statement and reflects your mentality.

Nobody will lose out,,, everyone will have there dbic swapped. if something goes wrong team will fix it,,, they're not here to screw ppl.
Activity: 393
Now nobody will be able to send dbic to livecoin, and only clever people like us who sent even before 11th will enjoy the party Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i presume if you have sent any dbic to livecoin once the wallets are back up they will be recieved if for any reason it doesnt if you have the hash and proof of the transaction and its no fault of yours,,,, DBIX TEAM WILL 100% COMPENSATE YOU.... they are not scammers... I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT.

they announcement was made over a week ago... people should have transfered to livecoin,, you still have 3 days... the wallets will be back up if not the team will take care of and and make sure you will get your coins swapped.
        Nothing against livecoin, but disabling the wallet without prior notice is not good: who sheep. And why does the DBIC team not worry about it - what do you say if after 24 hours the wallet will not be available or later ... And in the third case, the DBIC trade on yobit is higher than liveecoin ...
i agree with you,  big amount in yobit, if peoples cant send dbic from yobit to livecoin, will be sell all dbic and will see a big dump.
Activity: 534
i presume if you have sent any dbic to livecoin once the wallets are back up they will be recieved if for any reason it doesnt if you have the hash and proof of the transaction and its no fault of yours,,,, DBIX TEAM WILL 100% COMPENSATE YOU.... they are not scammers... I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT.

they announcement was made over a week ago... people should have transfered to livecoin,, you still have 3 days... the wallets will be back up if not the team will take care of and and make sure you will get your coins swapped.
        Nothing against livecoin, but disabling the wallet without prior notice is not good: who sheep. And why does the DBIC team not worry about it - what do you say if after 24 hours the wallet will not be available or later ... And in the third case, the DBIC trade on yobit is higher than liveecoin ...

Activity: 316
Urgent: Livecoin close the deposit Dbic, everyone have Ddic in yobite  will cry now becuase he cant swap their dbic hhhhhh

Not much of an "Xpert" are you lol,,, still got 3 days to go... and don;t laugh at others misfortune,, not good

BTW its 34,000sats and rising ,,, $3 before swap here we come,,, $30 DBIX woooooooohooooooooo!!!
try to make a deposit to livecoin and see
Urgent: Livecoin close the deposit Dbic, everyone have Ddic in yobite  will cry now becuase he cant swap their dbic hhhhhh

Not much of an "Xpert" are you lol,,, still got 3 days to go... and don;t laugh at others misfortune,, not good

BTW its 34,000sats and rising ,,, $3 before swap here we come,,, $30 DBIX woooooooohooooooooo!!!
Urgent: Livecoin close the deposit Dbic, everyone have Ddic in yobite  will cry now becuase he cant swap their dbic hhhhhh

Please don't be unstable! Still 3 days to send your coins to livecoin! Smiley
               www.livecoin.net - the brake with the DBIC network "account is temporarily unavailable", well, no matter how bad ..
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Urgent: Livecoin close the deposit Dbic, everyone have Ddic in yobite  will cry now becuase he cant swap their dbic hhhhhh

Please don't be unstable! Still 3 days to send your coins to livecoin! Smiley
Activity: 49
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
This DBIX has a good potential for digital currency in The Middle eastern countries. I realize this coin will be hottest project Once it is launched after swap. There are only some days left for swap process and it will become an important digital currency in this area.
Re the swap, for those holding DBIC on Livecoin do they have to do anything on the swap day or are the DBIC automatically swapped to DBIX ? just confirming.

will be automatic if on livecoin wallet.

make a screenshot for safety.
   Livecoin 14.03.2017 The wallet is temporarily off, .... not on time guys ....
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

hi
i can't login Dbicexchange. and https://boxbasecapital.com/  not working.
this is my  DBICEXCHANGE login:  amkhalid.
you can check: i have 600 Dbic and i want to transfert it to livecoin.
this is the transfert proove:

2016-06-06 12:31:02
601.04995000 DBIC
25e1b96326774641fe626647ffb47e5a72e537799de24706e83c8944ee818afa

Could you please PM us your Skype ID to get you in touch with a team member?
Thanks.
Activity: 21
DBIX will get very high value get ready for the hahaha bomb, gogogogo, BRAZIL

brazil ? you mean gogogog dubai ?

Wanted to say Dubai
Activity: 7
hi
i have some DBIC in my wallet on Dbic Exchange.
how can i transfert it to livecoin please?

Take some screenshots or some type of proof from Boxbase Capital and your coins will be honored. If you need contact info for the Boxbase Capital CEO let us know and we should be able to locate contact data for him and assist in resolving this for you.

Best,

hi
i can't login Dbicexchange. and https://boxbasecapital.com/  not working.
this is my  DBICEXCHANGE login:  amkhalid.
you can check: i have 600 Dbic and i want to transfert it to livecoin.
this is the transfert proove:

2016-06-06 12:31:02
601.04995000 DBIC
25e1b96326774641fe626647ffb47e5a72e537799de24706e83c8944ee818afa

Activity: 676

brazil ? you mean gogogog dubai ?
Activity: 21
Jump to: