Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 382. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
hi
i have some DBIC in my wallet on Dbic Exchange.
how can i transfert it to livecoin please?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Thats great news!! We need to keep positive and less negative!

Thing will come very soon, they are negotiating new deals with  private companies and government....do you know what this mean? Yes one day we will wake up and see DBCI $10 because a big investor put million on it!!

Wait and see!
Activity: 42
We have also seen questions about the Keyonote 2017 Conference.

We cannot share every single detail about who we discussed with, met, and arranged with for further discussion for obvious reasons.
It was a great event in general, we secured several meetings with investors in the coming couple of weeks, both from the government and private sector.
We will be meeting with a couple of IoT and apps startups as well to discuss development on ArabianChain and co-selling opportunities.

We are only just getting started promoting our new blockchain, stay tuned for more news in the coming weeks.  Smiley

Thank you so much for the update, we are not asking for the details as you are under negotiations but to tell us at least once a day that all is going well.. that's all we are asking no more! Keep up the hard work.
Activity: 124
http://arabianchain.org
We have also seen questions about the Keyonote 2017 Conference.

We cannot share every single detail about who we discussed with, met, and arranged with for further discussion for obvious reasons.
It was a great event in general, we secured several meetings with investors in the coming couple of weeks, both from the government and private sector.
We will be meeting with a couple of IoT and apps startups as well to discuss development on ArabianChain and co-selling opportunities.

We are only just getting started promoting our new blockchain, stay tuned for more news in the coming weeks.  Smiley

Activity: 33
We have been asked via PM and we can see some concerns about the supply schedule for DBIX.

As the supply increases with any currency the percentage of holdings against the total supply will naturally decrease. The dollar value of DBIC and DBIX at the swap are the same and thus no loss of value is there. The reduction of percentages while keeping the value is a necessary move to grow and attract new investments which will positively impact prices over time.

The supply at 2.6m per year over the dagger hashimoto algorithm is considered relatively low supply and as ArabianChain attracts more miners it will only increase the competition for blocks which will increase prices over time as well. We believe the Etherum miners will consider ArabianChain as an attractive alternative prior and after Ethereum's move to POS.

This is for the best, to make ArabianChain worthwhile to many other users and developers to join our ecosystem. It is a free market out there and you have the choice to stay with us and support ArabianChain or take other measures. It is entirely up to you. We believe our decisions to be the best way forward for our project.

it's a good news and I will buy more DBIC for swap. I expect this coin will be the best choice to use in Middle Asia countries and it will be considered as Bitcoin cryptocurrency in this area.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
We have been asked via PM and we can see some concerns about the supply schedule for DBIX.

As the supply increases with any currency the percentage of holdings against the total supply will naturally decrease. The dollar value of DBIC and DBIX at the swap are the same and thus no loss of value is there. The reduction of percentages while keeping the value is a necessary move to grow and attract new investments which will positively impact prices over time.

The supply at 2.6m per year over the dagger hashimoto algorithm is considered relatively low supply and as ArabianChain attracts more miners it will only increase the competition for blocks which will increase prices over time as well. We believe the Etherum miners will consider ArabianChain as an attractive alternative prior and after Ethereum's move to POS.

This is for the best, to make ArabianChain worthwhile to many other users and developers to join our ecosystem. It is a free market out there and you have the choice to stay with us and support ArabianChain or take other measures. It is entirely up to you. We believe our decisions to be the best way forward for our project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Gentlemen, listen to how the team is ready, it will certainly be the forum to provide all the information fully.
Stamping feet do not accelerate.
All of us should be interested to swap with DBIC on DBIX take place smoothly and the Arabian Chain has been a huge success!

So more support and good words for boys  Smiley

Here Here!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Gentlemen, listen to how the team is ready, it will certainly be the forum to provide all the information fully.
Stamping feet do not accelerate.
All of us should be interested to swap with DBIC on DBIX take place smoothly and the Arabian Chain has been a huge success!

So more support and good words for boys  Smiley
Activity: 227
PLEASE CAN A MEMBER OF THE ARABIAN TEAM LOOK AFTER THIS FORUM, ITS NOT MATURE AND IRRESPONSIBLE TO OPEN A FORUM AND ABBANDON THE COMMUNITY FOR DAYS WITHOUT ANSWERING TO EVEN LONG MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TALK TO PEOPLE HERE AND STOP TALKING TO SOME MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY IN PRIVATE...WE ARE ALL COMMUNITY SO THIS IS THE PLACE TO TALK THE COMMUNITY, PLEASE DO  THINGS CORRECTLY AND RESPOND TO COMMUNITY!!!!

I agree why the team never speak?Huh? I am getting tired of this!! if the community go against you because you do not listen or speak here, then its the dead of the project!  very sad
Activity: 42
PLEASE CAN A MEMBER OF THE ARABIAN TEAM LOOK AFTER THIS FORUM, ITS NOT MATURE AND IRRESPONSIBLE TO OPEN A FORUM AND ABBANDON THE COMMUNITY FOR DAYS WITHOUT ANSWERING TO EVEN LONG MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TALK TO PEOPLE HERE AND STOP TALKING TO SOME MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY IN PRIVATE...WE ARE ALL COMMUNITY SO THIS IS THE PLACE TO TALK THE COMMUNITY, PLEASE DO  THINGS CORRECTLY AND RESPOND TO COMMUNITY!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
I have two questions. I'm transfer all my dubai coins the my livecoin.net account. they will automatically be taken and changed out for DBIX? I don't have to do anything? just have them in livecoin.net? And whatever i have in my livecoin.net account before the 11th i get a bonus?

My second question is can you use steps as well? will you adopt this coin?

Q1.... yes

Q2.... havn't a clue

What are you thinking DBIX could be worth?
I have two questions. I'm transfer all my dubai coins the my livecoin.net account. they will automatically be taken and changed out for DBIX? I don't have to do anything? just have them in livecoin.net? And whatever i have in my livecoin.net account before the 11th i get a bonus?

Q1.... yes

Q2.... havn't a clue
By rights dbix should be valued at 10 times the price of dbic at the end of the swap. I hold a small bag of dbic myself and I am not to happy about the renewed mining but it is what is it. If the devs deliver on there promises the price of dbix should skyrocket and your dbic investment will be worth 100x plus what is is now  Wink

My advice.... if your that concerned dump you bags (into my buys lol) and move on to another coin, the more dumpers the cheaper coins can be accumulated at before the swap hehehe  Cool

But hey thats just my two cents, JJ

Agree 100% JJ  Smiley

PP
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

Activity: 534
Dbix at launch will move rapidly ,,,, the difficulty level for Dagger Hashimoto will rise rapidly,,, hence the price will rise respectively. The backbone of this project is Thouraya,,, that will drive this project to the moon,,, don;t just look at the crypto currency,, that is just a small part .... I for 1 am very happy with the results so far and am very confident this will be creating a big storm in the crypto world very soon.

If people want a 1 to 1 swap then you would have  to wait another 10 years,,, I am not to explain why,,, DBIX will be worth 10x anyway,,,,

Just a little hint,,, go check what ZEC is worth and the supply,,, put 2 and 2 together... see what you come up with

BTW our dbic on livecoin is still staking,, i just checked mine,,, im getting mining bonuses. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What was discussed Keynote, in theses
Dbix at launch will move rapidly ,,,, the difficulty level for Dagger Hashimoto will rise rapidly,,, hence the price will rise respectively. The backbone of this project is Thouraya,,, that will drive this project to the moon,,, don;t just look at the crypto currency,, that is just a small part .... I for 1 am very happy with the results so far and am very confident this will be creating a big storm in the crypto world very soon.

If people want a 1 to 1 swap then you would have  to wait another 10 years,,, I am not to explain why,,, DBIX will be worth 10x anyway,,,,

Just a little hint,,, go check what ZEC is worth and the supply,,, put 2 and 2 together... see what you come up with

BTW our dbic on livecoin is still staking,, i just checked mine,,, im getting mining bonuses. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 101
By rights dbix should be valued at 10 times the price of dbic at the end of the swap. I hold a small bag of dbic myself and I am not to happy about the renewed mining but it is what is it. If the devs deliver on there promises the price of dbix should skyrocket and your dbic investment will be worth 100x plus what is is now  Wink

My advice.... if your that concerned dump you bags (into my buys lol) and move on to another coin, the more dumpers the cheaper coins can be accumulated at before the swap hehehe  Cool

But hey thats just my two cents, JJ
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
I hold a quite a few DBIC worth allot, it will be hard for me to swap to an unknown token, may just collect my BTC and move on
Activity: 479

ArabianChain,
and the rest of the team,

I've been trying to contact you but it's been imposible.
I've been trying to explain you the swap terms you're proposing are a fucking robbery to the investors.
A fucking robbery!!! You have to change it.

It's so simple, I've been buying DBIC for long time and now you wanna delute my/our stake.

This is not acceptable and probably not even legal.
What you're doing is stealing investors money.

Not sure if any of your team can understand the economic consecuences of increasing the supply x5 just the first year.

Clear and simple.

More offer, same demand = Price down
More supply, me having the same amount of DBIC/DBIX = Deluting my stake

You know I've been a supporter of DBIC from long time ago.
But this swap is not acceptable by any concept.

Here the example of the dilution of our stake

Example:
I have 1% of the coins = ~61,000

March 18th (before swap) --> 61,000 DBIC (my holdings) / 6,100,000 DBIC (supply) = 1%
March 18th (after swap)    -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /    610,000 DBIX (supply) = 1%
In 1 year                             -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  3,200,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.19%
In 2 years                            -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  5,800,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.1052%
In 3 years                            -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  8,400,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.072%

The swap should be 1:1 and almost no new supply. Even 260,000 new DBIX per year would be too much.
Hope you reconsider it

i agree with this one.  i dont have dbic at all and will not support it until after the swap.  this is the same as a 1-10 reverse split.  and plus people have been mining this coin for a long time and now they dont get the full value of their coins.  i suggest people stop mining dbic as its a waste of time.  just my .02
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

ArabianChain,
and the rest of the team,

I've been trying to contact you but it's been imposible.
I've been trying to explain you the swap terms you're proposing are a fucking robbery to the investors.
A fucking robbery!!! You have to change it.

It's so simple, I've been buying DBIC for long time and now you wanna delute my/our stake.

This is not acceptable and probably not even legal.
What you're doing is stealing investors money.

Not sure if any of your team can understand the economic consecuences of increasing the supply x5 just the first year.

Clear and simple.

More offer, same demand = Price down
More supply, me having the same amount of DBIC/DBIX = Deluting my stake

You know I've been a supporter of DBIC from long time ago.
But this swap is not acceptable by any concept.

Here the example of the dilution of our stake

Example:
I have 1% of the coins = ~61,000

March 18th (before swap) --> 61,000 DBIC (my holdings) / 6,100,000 DBIC (supply) = 1%
March 18th (after swap)    -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /    610,000 DBIX (supply) = 1%
In 1 year                             -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  3,200,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.19%
In 2 years                            -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  5,800,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.1052%
In 3 years                            -->  6,100 DBIX (my holdings) /  8,400,000 DBIX (supply) = 0.072%

The swap should be 1:1 and almost no new supply. Even 260,000 new DBIX per year would be too much.
Hope you reconsider it

Jump to: