Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 90. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I don't believe a new exchange will have the effect some people are expecting. Yes it's great to have more volume and more options for trading, but it's not a proven way of raising the value. It's news we need, further project development. This is what adds  long-term value. I do expect the value to come out of its current low, just not go to the moon lol.

That's mainly the reason why the price is currently going down, people recently bought DBIX just because of the new exchange news, the price spiked a bit.  They were hoping for a quick pump and a fast profit. When Hitbtc didn't happen, they dumped.

It would be nice if it went up purely because of Hitbtc listing DBIX  though, you never know. I personally don't expect anything crazy to happen yet. Waiting for the new website, new development news and hopefully a good 2018.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Too many announced hitbtc, people do not believe and continue to sel, only this can explain a continuous dump.

dump before huge pump
Activity: 126
Too many announced hitbtc, people do not believe and continue to sel, only this can explain a continuous dump.

Twitter:
Latest updates with @hitbtc , we are currently testing thier wallet, we will keep you posted on the progress! $DBIX

DBIX on HitBTC !!!

he says to sell because he wants to buy cheap.
well know that project with the future
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
SELL DBIX SELL SELL   Grin Cheesy  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Any news from Dev?
After pump hard to $20. now only $8 Sad
What are you crying about? It was 3$, now its 9$. You need to be patient, the project is new, it will take a year or two for it to get to the real value

DBIX - One of the better projects.
I also invest in a young project $EQT
Any news from Dev?

You sell cheap and I buy cheap.
I will count the millions later - you regret

sell sell  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
Any news from Dev?

so endure patiently with a beautiful patience
“I'm not Dev”

bro it is a long term project but i am glad i sold some extra ones at 9.5 and bought synereo amps which has 33% + Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Any news from Dev?
What are you crying about? It was 3$, now its 9$. You need to be patient, the project is new, it will take a year or two for it to get to the real value
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I will continues mining it and hold.
I'll have more rewards.
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
Any news from Dev?

“I'm not Dev”

bro it is a long term project but i am glad i sold some extra ones at 9.5 and bought synereo amps which has 33% + Grin
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Any news from Dev?

“I'm not Dev”
Activity: 179
Any news from Dev?
Activity: 144
We made new Solo Pool for DBIX

https://solo-dbix.2miners.com welcome

- Block reward - 6 DBIX + Tx fee
- Telegram Bot - rig monitoring
- Telegram support chat
- Nicehash dedicated port
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
DBIX slowly goes to hell Grin Grin Grin

How absurd, of course it is not. Have you not been following the markets for the past few months? Almost all alts in general have seen either huge declines or stagnation. It is normal for a project to stall in terms of trading and value when waiting for the next bit of news or development. Hitbtc not listing in time did not help, some only bought in recently hoping for a quick pump.

There is so much to come and it is still a relatively young project, it has a great team and the price...for how things are right now is very good. It should see gains upon further news, and also as the market gets back to normal after the China drama, bitcoin forks and the recent BTC bullrun comes to an end.

Going to hell...lol. I think your crystal ball may be broken. Anything can happen, but I don't believe it will do badly, only better throughout 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: