Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 85. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Damn it’s already live on btc come on with confirmations ... over 100k on hitbtc sigh
Still waiting on btc it’s sitting on cryptopia pending. At least it’s still only 90000 and cheap.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Perhaps someone is able to assist, I've had endless issues with the Dbix wallet.

I've managed to sync the wallet correctly however my balance always shows as zero now. When I find my address on the blockchain explorer, I am able to view the correct amount of Dbix on there, however, I cannot see it in my wallet as I would like to take it out of this wallet.

Thanks

ensure that you have the latest wallet version with gdbix1.5.3
run at first the gdbix.exe let it run about1 or 2 minute
then run the dbixwall.exe it should then work

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Ugh trying to buy more on the cheap but btc takes too long. This will get back to old highs over the coming week. 8x

I feel for you, has happened to me on numerous occasions. It is rising rapidly on Cryptopia right now so hope you get in asap, not checked anywhere else yet though. I have had the least issues with Cryptopia, so it is my preference for DBIX
Activity: 3
Perhaps someone is able to assist, I've had endless issues with the Dbix wallet.

I've managed to sync the wallet correctly however my balance always shows as zero now. When I find my address on the blockchain explorer, I am able to view the correct amount of Dbix on there, however, I cannot see it in my wallet as I would like to take it out of this wallet.

Thanks
Ugh trying to buy more on the cheap but btc takes too long. This will get back to old highs over the coming week. 8x
Great to see a small spike in volume, just from a single tweet. Hopefully a sign of things to come. I expect big things of DBIX next year.
This is great news, let's hope Hitbtc do not let us down this time! I just had to buy back all my DBIX lol, sold to buy back in after the drop. Got an extra 30% than what I would have had if I was a die-hard HODL kinda person. Hope it increases the volume and brings the value up a bit, DBIX is way-way too low for what it is and what it can be. Thanks for sharing the info.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
For those who wait, For those who reject DBIX, for those who are FUD, for those who are negative and FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE... Here we go!!

BANG !!! 

---
BTC
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
For those who wait, For those who reject DBIX, for those who are FUD, for those who are negative and FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE... Here we go!!

blah blah blah
This is your opinion only

Don't quote these idiots, it only draws more attention to their silly comments. Best to just let it sink further back in the thread so we can forget about it.
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
this is spam thread? I do not see anything attractive. It's like a scam
This is your opinion only
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

its really amazing to see such progress with the Arabianchain project
Thuraya is one of more projects that the dev Team working on it,
we will see in the future more news, i say only to everyone HODL
DBIX is a long term investment, in a few months is not more possible to buy DBIX to such cheap price
Don'tmiss the chance, i hope that every one in the community help to spread the words about Arabianchain and DBIX
you are a part of somthing Big mark my words!!!
Everything are late on with  dibix team? hitbtc,roadmap,new web site. why? it is not correct?

About listing in Hitbtc, it's hitbtc's fault ,the delay is from them not DBIX team-- advise-- don't sell your coins cheaper, holdddddbto the moooon
You will see great news this week

Where you get this information?
Enjoy to the telegram group, you will know Grin
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Everything are late on with  dibix team? hitbtc,roadmap,new web site. why? it is not correct?

About listing in Hitbtc, it's hitbtc's fault ,the delay is from them not DBIX team-- advise-- don't sell your coins cheaper, holdddddbto the moooon

Where you get this information?
Activity: 194
Merit: 101

Activity: 8
Everything are late with dibix team? hitbtc,roadmap,new web site. why? it is not correct?
Pages:
Jump to: