Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 91. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
DBIX slowly goes to hell Grin Grin Grin

I dont think so...

January - DBIX ~17$
April ~35$
June ~50$

Very ambitious team, very energetic.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Why do you say that this coin slowly goes to  hell? Do you have any assumptions  that this coin will be dumped and lose its value? I am hopeful and positive sir you are wrong about this but I only see growth on this coin.
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
Different conferences that dbix hold are getting it more audience and its good to spread the word about project and hardwork dedication
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
with dubai making emcash ... i think people will dump dbix ?
Activity: 151
I assumed that the listing on hitbtc to be a fake
It not fake news, dev team need some day to finish listed on hitbtc.

Listing in Hitbtc? Wow, listing there is expensive. Looks like the dbix project is growing. I haven't visited this thread in weeks.
If you are all discourage because of the delay listing the coin with HitBtc...

#Sarcasm

DBIX rise now. This currency has power. Good news and value will increase 10 x up to 100$
Maybe Saudi people will invest millions.
The team is working hard.
Activity: 92
It not fake news, dev team need some day to finish listed on hitbtc.
Activity: 126

How can that be when it was officially tweeted from Hitbtc twitter account? It was definitely not fake and I do not believe that a project of high standards... like we have here with DBIX would use such a method in the hope of getting a small pump. This is not some random clone shitcoin, with no purpose knocked up in a few mins by a couple of kids. There must be something going on, it is down to hitbtc to list it. Not much the project developers can do about it.

So there are technical problems with the code, that do not allow  to integrate into the exchange. And it does not matter fake or true, the main thing is no result

So i guess your assumption here sir is wrong. or maybe you just cant wait and turned blue because listing is delayed so you spread FUD to release your anger lololol
Yes, yesterday I was in anger, so I was hoping to increase trading volumes and attract new investors.
The team needs more communication with community.
Activity: 124

How can that be when it was officially tweeted from Hitbtc twitter account? It was definitely not fake and I do not believe that a project of high standards... like we have here with DBIX would use such a method in the hope of getting a small pump. This is not some random clone shitcoin, with no purpose knocked up in a few mins by a couple of kids. There must be something going on, it is down to hitbtc to list it. Not much the project developers can do about it.

So there are technical problems with the code, that do not allow  to integrate into the exchange. And it does not matter fake or true, the main thing is no result

So i guess your assumption here sir is wrong. or maybe you just cant wait and turned blue because listing is delayed so you spread FUD to release your anger lololol
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
If you are all discourage because of the delay listing the coin with HitBtc... SELL ALL YOUR COIN NOW!!!

#Sarcasm
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I'm not going to argue to those who have bad taste because the dbix is not yet or failed to listed on hitbtc, for me, I can't see any issue, Cryptopia and Livecoin is there, why you guys panic and losing your hope? Life goes on, DBIX is still trading in Cryptopia and Livecoin and even no movement in Palmex, it listed there... Without the HitBtc there is no one can hinder the DBIX to rise..  Instead allowing the FUD to destroy this project, We the beleivers of this project continue to give our support..
Just my opinion...
Activity: 63
I have downloaded the wallet. It is not syncing and showing this error. How to solve this error.

did you first start gdbix.exe from bin folder?
About hitbtc:

New update:

Thanks. We are waiting. DBIX is solid project.

$DBIX deal in Saudi !!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The project is composed of a team of experienced experts from several well known companies. this will really be a promising and profitable project for investors. Almost everyone knows about Dubai City and its vast expanses of wealth. Perhaps this project should do additional promotions to make investors more confident.
Activity: 42
Very hopeful in this project
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

Miners: Support decentralization and smaller pools!

Compiling a pool list with live stats @ https://cryptopros.us/ 

Looking for all the smaller pools that are still active! Please PM or reply with pool links.

Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: