Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World - page 95. (Read 522793 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just saw on my tweeter account!   Wink   Wink   Wink

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOeGEvfWAAg3yqD.jpg:large

Is that official info? Is not fake? Im not see this on FB group..
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
wow this could be something huge   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
yep its is gonna huge dbix is bitcoin for arab world
soon more news will come. i am waiting for news about Thuraya because Thuraya is the first smart contracts programming language in Arabic.
but dbix team and programmers are taking much more time then i expected but i think its alright
perfect things take more times
just hold your dbix 
Activity: 2

nice

I sent a request to whattomine for add dbix  Wink....I wonder why it is not yet

It is a bad idea
Activity: 26
wow this could be something huge   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Just saw on my tweeter account!   Wink   Wink   Wink

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Well done guys good work, I wish them success and prosperity.
legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
This is a message from Arabianchain CEO " There are delays from the hitbtc team, but we have been assured that it will be added maximum by the 20th of Nov if not earlier. All the best to everyone! " this is from facebook DBIX community

Can you link to that facebook community? I cant find any that have recent updates. Thank!

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTE1MzYyNDM3NDg6Vks6MTU1NDkxOTA5MTI0MDA5NA%3D%3D

nice

I sent a request to whattomine for add dbix  Wink....I wonder why it is not yet
This is a message from Arabianchain CEO " There are delays from the hitbtc team, but we have been assured that it will be added maximum by the 20th of Nov if not earlier. All the best to everyone! " this is from facebook DBIX community

Can you link to that facebook community? I cant find any that have recent updates. Thank!

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTE1MzYyNDM3NDg6Vks6MTU1NDkxOTA5MTI0MDA5NA%3D%3D
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
thats great news now one more god exchange gonna add dbix
i am sure dbix will be 50% up next month maybe more and dbix twitter news
dbix team is working on a new version of desktop wallet
and i hope soon it will be release and all the bug and prob left in previous version will be resolved
great work dbix team
Activity: 37

Activity: 15
Should I do solo mining or pool mining with 24 gpus (720MH/s)? PPLNS or prop for pool?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I am very Optimistic about this coin  Wink  Wink  Wink
Activity: 16
Hi,

I use MEW, but since a few days ago, it is not connected to the custom node. I see the coins are still there, but I do not know how to access them in case I need it ... I have the Json file and private key....

"..you can open it in any wallet application.." what other wallets would they serve?

Galaxy wallet (Dbix.io) it´s a safe wallet??

Thank you very much.

try
https://rpc1.arabiancha.in (without port number)
custom
check support eip155
chain id 5

dbix.io  will be finished soon, we will announce it

PLEASE!!! Be careful for many, many phishing sites MEW
use only official one

Works fine! Thank you very much

DBIXdev

I need help, this one or the older custom node is not working for me...

both nodes are working

https://rpc1.arabiancha.in (without port number)
custom
check support eip155
chain id 5

https://arabiancha.in
port: 8545
custom
check support eip155
chain id 5

http://krokipool.pro
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
Hi!

can someone explain actual cryptocurrencies market situation ?

why BTC and other like DBIX, EXP, UBQ, PIRL,.... go down, but BCH, ETH, XMR, ETC,.... go up ?

thnx

----
BTC

Simple answer, some were bitcoin resistance and whereas others not !!
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
heard the name of this coin would have known that this coin was once a very good project in the collections funds because the name is taken from the name of a very rich country
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Hi!

can someone explain actual cryptocurrencies market situation ?

why BTC and other like DBIX, EXP, UBQ, PIRL,.... go down, but BCH, ETH, XMR, ETC,.... go up ?

thnx

----
BTC
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
Sorry I am new on this thread,
Is there any whitepaper? I couldn't find on their website and honestly their website is not impressive at all...............

no whitepaper, but i can tell you this much:
planned: palmex(their own exchange for arab world), dubai-gold dapp, dubai-market place(like amazon for arab with payment mode as dbix), dubai pay(including dbix cards for arab world), smart contracts with easy to use builder and also as thuraya(i.e. also in arab launguage) all this is expected to get completed around the end of next year, though smart contracts builder has already been released as beta and pamlex also as soft launch

This coin is been around for more than a year and they are so dumb that they couldn't produce a white paper till yet?Huh

this coin is no sophisticated and complicated to show white paper or such stuff, they have simple aim, to move at least 10% banking assets of arabian world to blockchain and make dubai and arab world's life's easy by incorporating smart contracts
Activity: 364
Is there any boundy avalable for Facebook and Twitter?
Activity: 127
Sorry I am new on this thread,
Is there any whitepaper? I couldn't find on their website and honestly their website is not impressive at all...............

no whitepaper, but i can tell you this much:
planned: palmex(their own exchange for arab world), dubai-gold dapp, dubai-market place(like amazon for arab with payment mode as dbix), dubai pay(including dbix cards for arab world), smart contracts with easy to use builder and also as thuraya(i.e. also in arab launguage) all this is expected to get completed around the end of next year, though smart contracts builder has already been released as beta and pamlex also as soft launch

This coin is been around for more than a year and they are so dumb that they couldn't produce a white paper till yet?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: