Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME! - page 4. (Read 27249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I'm not sure if it is only kind of wallet maintenance or Arbidex token is removed from Bancor exchange? I don't see ABX listed there.. Is it just temporary or we can't trade there anymore?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information Grin
I really want that on one platform all our assets from different stock exchanges are integrated. It will be both convenient and practical Grin
Now we have to register immediately on several exchanges, open a huge number of tabs in the browser, and it's not entirely convenient. The creators of the Arbidex platform want to do everything possible for our convenience
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
Arbidex looks like a very promising mega project. Because the difference in price from Airbidex can be an advantage for us. Hopefully Airbidex becomes one of the favorite projects of all time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I was able to earn a good chunck of ABX during the bounty campaigns.  I already signed in to the website and I am just waiting for any further developments on the said website. I lile the idea of arbitrage between exchanges but I need to wait and see what exchanges are willing to be added in Arbidex. Interesting development indeed if we can see exchanges added.
Activity: 84
Although I am not a big fan of ethereum, I do not see the coin dying at least five years from now.
Activity: 112
how to withdraw it to mew account?
Activity: 70
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Can you provide more detailed information about your projects?
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Hope to see some good news after this withdrawal functions encountered. Its better to keep it working perfectly fine by waiting for some weeks. Make sure that the team don't loose its vibes on pressure. Keep it going!
There is motivation when there is pressure. I believe the team members will overcome it and will not let us down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Through the ARBIDEX platform, trade can be carried out in one terminal on the world's largest exchanges. Participants will not have to register on each of them. Smiley
Indeed and thats a very prosperous thing, but it should have a very good security too. There will be so much money flowing.
Activity: 462
Hope to see some good news after this withdrawal functions encountered. Its better to keep it working perfectly fine by waiting for some weeks. Make sure that the team don't loose its vibes on pressure. Keep it going!
Activity: 140
What goods are traded here?
Through the ARBIDEX platform, trade can be carried out in one terminal on the world's largest exchanges. Participants will not have to register on each of them. Smiley
Hello, on which exchange this token is already listed? i still dont see it on coinmarketcap.com. Hopefully will see it soon  Grin
We are all waiting for the token to get listed on a centralized exchange. ICO is ended and distribution is also completed for bounties. now let's wait when will they have some good news to share with the community.
Ahh okay, i have no problem to wait, i also want to try the platform  Grin. Let them focus on the platform development, so maybe it can be developed faster than planned.
Activity: 43
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information Grin
Activity: 336
Hello, on which exchange this token is already listed? i still dont see it on coinmarketcap.com. Hopefully will see it soon  Grin
We are all waiting for the token to get listed on a centralized exchange. ICO is ended and distribution is also completed for bounties. now let's wait when will they have some good news to share with the community.
ABX as i know just listed in bancor.network with undervalue price of ~0.12$
listing ABX in big exchanges can help to development
Activity: 532
Hello, on which exchange this token is already listed? i still dont see it on coinmarketcap.com. Hopefully will see it soon  Grin
Activity: 349
Back in January we ran a survey on platform functionality and features asking a range of questions to help us advance in building the platform. User feedback is an essential part to proper development of both Arbidex interface and features. We had a massive feedback and interpreted the survey results to identify an Arbidex user profile that helped us a lot in creating an ultimate user experience:

*Most of our users are independent enthusiast traders aged 29–35
*Tried trading crypto several times before and would like to trade daily
*Would like to see the likes of Binance and Poloniex to be integrated into the platform
*Would like to be able to monitor trading and withdrawal history to feel safe on the platform

We thank everybody for amazing involvement and precious contribution! Awards for all the survey winners will be distributed by April 20!

https://medium.com/@arbidexpromo/back-in-january-we-ran-a-survey-on-platform-functionality-and-features-asking-a-range-of-questions-cb2d4caf588c
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Good afternoon, fellow developers. In which quarter do you plan to add an ABX token to third-party (centralized) exchanges, such as Kukoin, Bittrex, maybe even Binance? You probably tired of all these questions about the exchanges, but I still asked ..
Pages:
Jump to: