Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME! - page 5. (Read 27249 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
ABX-token is used on ARBIDEX platform. ABX-token holders will have access to additional functionality that will allow them to make extra profits from trading and arbitrage transactions.
When are tokens distributed? Do I have to transfer them from the ABX website or should they be in the ether wallet I paid from?

They have already distributed tokens, don't you get yours? Check your Ethereum address.
Now we need volume on exchanges. Where are all the traders?
Tokens have already been distributed, check carefully your wallet. I received a token in my wallet
and no one will even answer my question? manager here generally communicates? Is there any sense in continuing to write here? Are there any links to other social networks?
It is strange, of course, that the manager is silent. You can try to contact Telegram, maybe there will answer
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
ICO ended and if you anybody aware of it all new updates is already on their telegram group and link can be found on the first page of this ann thread.
Activity: 150
Decentralized Digital Billboards
and no one will even answer my question? manager here generally communicates? Is there any sense in continuing to write here? Are there any links to other social networks?
When are tokens distributed? Do I have to transfer them from the ABX website or should they be in the ether wallet I paid from?

They have already distributed tokens, don't you get yours? Check your Ethereum address.
Yes, the tokens have already been distributed, check that they should have come to you. How much is one token now, the price remains the same as for ICO?
I saw it on Idex exchange but there isn't any buy or sell order. When will trader see this token and start trading? There should be an active market. We need speculators, we need traders, we need volume.
Of course, we need traders and volume. But because we want it, nothing will change, we need to wait Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 254

Activity: 150
Decentralized Digital Billboards
apparently I still do not know about the plans of the team and whether some marketing companies are planned, when the launch of the platform
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Thank you team for the excellent project, today I received bounty reward and very glad
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Hi. I want to thank the manager and developers for the excellent work. I got my tokens. I wish everyone success in the future!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Now the token has landed in the participants ' wallet bounty. But for the price in the market is still not good and it seems to have to wait another few days or months to see the price of ABX is nice.
a very good news, I congratulate to all participants who have participated in this project.
what you say is true, better hold your coins in advance, until prices can be high again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Now the token has landed in the participants ' wallet bounty. But for the price in the market is still not good and it seems to have to wait another few days or months to see the price of ABX is nice.
wao this happy news for all participants who join this project, it is true for now the price is not good if it is indeed his token to better hold it first while waiting for the price back high.
Activity: 490
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
 if we assume the platform is life, then what exactly happehs when I push this orange button// with numbers if possible
Activity: 72
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Everything is calculated and prepared to transfer. It is enough to type address, amount and send.  What work you need to do?
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
I saw it on Idex exchange but there isn't any buy or sell order. When will trader see this token and start trading? There should be an active market. We need speculators, we need traders, we need volume.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
the sale of the tokens, as I understand it, was a success, what are the plans for the team? The road map says that the stock exchange was launched in March, did it happen?
at least you can change it on Bancor.network, regular exchange will after payment token
Activity: 210
Why do you guys keep posting here about distribution ?
Pages:
Jump to: