Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME! - page 7. (Read 27249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Could you tell me on which exchange I would be more profitable to buy these tokens? On which exchanges do they trade at all?

At that moment, Arbidex can be traded on IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/abx but there is no volume, because everyone is waiting for tokens distribution.
Hopefully developers will release them soon..
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Could you tell me on which exchange I would be more profitable to buy these tokens? On which exchanges do they trade at all?
It is a pity that I learned about this project after the sale was completed. But I'm still going to buy this coin for myself
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
good news from their blog:

We are on our last legs, but it was totally worth it! We had meetings with Brad Garlinghouse, the CEO of Ripple, Mike Kayamori, the CEO of Japan exchange QUOINE, QTUM team, venture fund ACCEL team and top management of Coinfloor.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This project has reached their goal since a week ago, is certainly a win together, and bounty participants have been waiting for the part of their work. Is there any distribution information?
Yes, the payment of rewards will begin the day after tomorrow, all information about it available in thread of bounty

It is true that the distribution of tokens (bounty also) will start on March 15th.

I recommend everyone to join the Telegram chat - it is now the main information channel:

https://t.me/arbidexchat

This is really good that we have a good medium for communication between arbidex investors / stakeholders and participants. There is no other messaging platform that is better than telegram. I will be checking that from this day forward.
by the way Arbidex participates at Money 20/20 Singapore! I hope this will attract more investors to the project
The fast reward allocation is an efficient project team. It's perfect for ICO at this stage.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
This project has reached their goal since a week ago, is certainly a win together, and bounty participants have been waiting for the part of their work. Is there any distribution information?
Yes, the payment of rewards will begin the day after tomorrow, all information about it available in thread of bounty

It is true that the distribution of tokens (bounty also) will start on March 15th.

I recommend everyone to join the Telegram chat - it is now the main information channel:

This is really good that we have a good medium for communication between arbidex investors / stakeholders and participants. There is no other messaging platform that is better than telegram. I will be checking that from this day forward.
by the way Arbidex participates at Money 20/20 Singapore! I hope this will attract more investors to the project
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
The project and team is very active and post updates now and then even after reaching their hardcap. Though lots of issues are rising in telegram, they manage to handle it well. If you believe in something, support it and be patient. Congrats Arbidex.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Activity: 616
I am interested to try out this platform also since it tackles the issue of arbitrage which is one of the most difficult (as far as I am concerned) trades that my friend has shown me. I am wishing success with the platform and will certainly follow up on this.
Activity: 546
Activity: 266
the tokensale will end in 11 hours and already raised more than 10 million dollors, the ico is successful in these days, wish the team can deliver the project as the roadmap
a good project will the results obtained are very satisfactory, in line with expectations. and congratulations to the team that has been trying hard for the sake of the success of this project,
the project has a very excellent development. to my knowledge this project has reached hardcap, is this true. If it is true that all the participants will certainly receive a great result from the hard work that has been done so far.

Yes, everything is true. Once a project reached their goal. There's a bigger possibility that they reached the amount as far as they are expected. Were glad to know that the project is sucessful after everything.
Activity: 85
If an account was not verified due to U.S. citizen status, will there still be a chance to buy ABX to get upgraded trading status?

I think there will always be a possibility to buy ABX one they introduce it to some exchange.
Merit: 118
If an account was not verified due to U.S. citizen status, will there still be a chance to buy ABX to get upgraded trading status?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Congrats arbidex team!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
hi, a question; ABX token are only for internal use on your exchange? or is possible trade in all exchange when you ll release token after ico. thanks

I am pinning the question, and as well would like to ask - If it will be possible to trade ABX on other exchanges, do you know which exchanges it will be, and/or at least when?
Exchange will be known not earlier than the end of ICO.

Congratulations great organization and of course collecting hardcap! Is there any more detailed information about exchange after the end of ICO?
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
congratulation to all participant, hope so this project will be big succes in the future
Activity: 112
congratulations to all the participants who have participated in this project. Hopefully the results will be obtained in later would be very satisfactory in accordance with the hard work that has been done so far.
Activity: 560
the tokensale will end in 11 hours and already raised more than 10 million dollors, the ico is successful in these days, wish the team can deliver the project as the roadmap
a good project will the results obtained are very satisfactory, in line with expectations. and congratulations to the team that has been trying hard for the sake of the success of this project,
the project has a very excellent development. to my knowledge this project has reached hardcap, is this true. If it is true that all the participants will certainly receive a great result from the hard work that has been done so far.
If so, it would certainly be good news for participants who have joined us here, and hopefully will get satisfactory results
no mistaking that guided this project will get satisfactory results, the project could run smoothly according to the plan may soon update stake.
Pages:
Jump to: