Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARBIT COIN|SHA256| POD VERIFIED |AR/VR WALLET|POS|VOICE 2FA|EXCHANGES - page 11. (Read 66450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
arb and masternodes soon

will be HUUUGE

get your masternodes now  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
it's time for puuuump =)

Time to unwatch for me. This is going nowhere.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I think it's time to sell the coins.
no point, i better hold on this price, someone might pump it sometime
Hah! I do not think that it will happen soon. In general, if the developer does not show up for a month, you have someone to take control of her otherwise she will die forever.
every coin is being pumped at some point so better keep coins than lose
It may be. But the developer not, I'd love to buy cheap coins and tried to revive the project. I think that the develover, which appeared just wanted to sell those expensive coins that he has.
if that was the real developer
easy to prove that you are a real developer: just shoot another video of his room, where he filmed the second video.
but that didn't really happened, there was no video, no proof whatsoever and people started to belive him he is the real dev Smiley
On the other hand, we (the owners of the coins) want him back))), so we are ready to believe in many things that our coins have not turned into shards))
well, i agree with that Smiley
Activity: 343
Hah! I do not think that it will happen soon. In general, if the developer does not show up for a month, you have someone to take control of her otherwise she will die forever.
It may be. But the developer not, I'd love to buy cheap coins and tried to revive the project. I think that the develover, which appeared just wanted to sell those expensive coins that he has.
easy to prove that you are a real developer: just shoot another video of his room, where he filmed the second video.
but that didn't really happened, there was no video, no proof whatsoever and people started to belive him he is the real dev Smiley
On the other hand, we (the owners of the coins) want him back))), so we are ready to believe in many things that our coins have not turned into shards))
Activity: 25
Merit: 100
Fuck this shit! I am taking over! If the fucking dev does not reply in 24 Hours.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
be patient Smiley

remember big pumps  Grin    here didn't happen yet  Roll Eyes
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE COIN CLIENT V2.0!!!!!
Activity: 121
Fuck this shit! I am taking over! If the fucking dev does not reply in 24 Hours.
New wallet? Yes, shit is dev, not coin.
wow another fkn take over lol
you also have a bag to sell?
just let this shit die
Activity: 601
Merit: 291
Pictures  made using Photoshop, i think  Grin

Game really over
24 Hours! Wheres da wallet?
Activity: 123
Dev,it is your another project?It is very similar.Again virtual reality.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096805.120
Pages:
Jump to: