Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARBIT COIN|SHA256| POD VERIFIED |AR/VR WALLET|POS|VOICE 2FA|EXCHANGES - page 12. (Read 66450 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Looks just like the pentacoin wallet, i've dumped mine.
Maybe  you committee members can hold a conference about this! an obvious scam
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
As promised here is the new wallet design, it needs a bit tweaking but that will be done before Friday

http://i61.tinypic.com/2lnthg0.png

http://i60.tinypic.com/2zqamnr.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/15xwnk7.png

We have more updates coming tomorrow, including our new web portal, the video that will present the in wallet built Voice 2FA and one really good surprise

From where that wallet picture can come! LOL!!! Bullshit

Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
I never intend to takeover any coin, and even if I did, it wouldn't be a shitcoin.
Recently some scam or lets say fake takeovers happened just because some bagholders wanted to get rid off their bags.
That's why I am asking a simple proof which you can not provide.

It's been 14 days, where the fuck were you than? You even made a ICO. LOL.

Where we have been is personal and I dont intend to explain that, wait till Friday and you will have your proof, for the time being please stop calling this coin scam/shit, as its way better than many other

Way better how? Lets say you are the real developer. You asked money from people. You took their money and dissappeared for 14 fucking days. You come back and say it was personal! How fucking unprofessional is that? Couldn't you just login to say that you were busy in irl matters. No! You are a scammer, even though you relese whatever you want to release. People please don't buy this shit.

You have been warned.
Activity: 7
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE COIN CLIENT V2.0!!!!!

LOL!!

Why you are so stupid! This Fucking account @ArBitTeam since start is false! Do you see the post before this account was created? Someone asking for a takeover!? Are you stupid?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If verification everything then I think will get good client as well as I know
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Are you planning to implement a voting feature within the client? This would easen the process to include the community's opinion.

2 more board members needed, anyone?
What is the responsibility ?
All board members will have to take active part in the decision making process(every decision we make will be first voted) and discus about what will be ARbit next steps.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Hope you are all ready

We are releasing the video and the new wallet in 8 hours

The website will be up after that

We will send all the slack invitations in about 3-4 hours

<-- Already stated it here. I'm allergic to false promises  Angry
Activity: 462
Hope you are all ready

GREAT WORK!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
I don't know if this is already known, but ARbit can also be found at CMC.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arbit/

Btw why is there no working richlist? http://richlist.cryptobe.com/ARbitCoin
Activity: 28
hey

awesome

can't wait to see the video - new wallet   and join the slack channel

GREAT WORK DEV!

Cheers

Thank you for your support, this is only the first of the many new features to come for ARbit
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
hey

awesome

can't wait to see the video - new wallet   and join the slack channel

GREAT WORK DEV!

Cheers
Hope you are all ready

All board members will have to take active part in the decision making process(every decision we make will be first voted) and discus about what will be ARbit next steps.

well, I'm in.

cool, PM me the details needed(e-mail and ARB address with 10k)

Why 10k?

Now for the surprise we mentioned yesterday

ARBit Tech LLC based in Los Angeles will be created as a subsidiary company to ...(name will still not be released in public until decision is final). We now have 15 open spots for board members, the only requirements for being a board member is to show proof that you own at least 10k ARB(blockchain link, no print screens) and sign Non-disclosure agreement(this is needed because board members will know the parent company name before others and will also have access to some other info that we don't want to be leaked out of the board for now).
Also there are open spots for any number of Augmented Reality Enthusiasts(with or without experience), they will also have to sign Non-disclosure agreement.

Anyone that is interested in joining should send me PM with his e-mail address.

Are you in or no, its the last place for the board, please respond ASAP so i can make an official update here
Activity: 343

well, I'm in.

Why 10k?
Activity: 25
Merit: 100
How many coins for Masternode?
Is there gonna be some sort of platform like Slack for AR interested people like me?
Yes, slack will be used for both board and AR enthusiasts

well, I'm in.

Pages:
Jump to: