Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 15. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
LOL edgar total losted his comments on twitter are crazy man Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Mate bcta is totally f..ked up in the brain Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
it's the end.

The only people trying to pump this are bagholders, trying to get idiots to buy their already cut losses.

Arch slack is gone
BTCA twitter is gone

lick your wounds and go on to the next scamcoin.

Slack is gone, twitter is not.
https://twitter.com/BTCarchitect

Really don't care what happens with my HQ level bag. These are freeroll coins.

Edit: He's throwin out tweets right now even. Bottom line - looks like he's hellbent on burning every bridge (or Moby) he's ever built in crypto.

Wow I just read his tweets. I am done buying and starting to dump, I had no idea it was this bad.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Well he even f..k his loyal supporters Cheesy
But what will happen with arch i don`t know, some guys are still buying it cheap around 500 sat.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
it's the end.

The only people trying to pump this are bagholders, trying to get idiots to buy their already cut losses.

Arch slack is gone
BTCA twitter is gone

Slack is gone, twitter is not.
https://twitter.com/BTCarchitect

Really don't care what happens with my HQ level bag. These are freeroll coins.

Edit: He's throwin out tweets right now even. Bottom line - looks like he's hellbent on burning every bridge (or Moby) he's ever built in crypto.
legendary
it's the end.

Arch slack is gone
BTCA twitter is gone

It will be back up.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
it's the end.

Arch slack is gone
BTCA twitter is gone

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
legendary
game over. arch seems dead Huh

Well not really
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
game over. arch seems dead Huh
legendary
Seen many coins falling from 10K to 1000SAT and then from 1000SAT to 100SAT. In case of shitcoins the only bottom is no buy order.

I have also seen many go from 100sat to 100k sat. I am really not sure why people keep posting things they have seen before. We have seen it all.

Did you dump your coins or are you thinking to buy more?

im slowly buying more not really sure what to think at this time
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
gud coin much buy
Activity: 896
Merit: 515
there is no good news. İf it a scam what will be happen ? so we can use the coin and we can trade , what do you think about this it is possible pump again ?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
So the gamble here is:

1. The dev played everyone, releases the Moby. Current price is 600 sats and it shoots up to 6,000. Instant 10x for the brave.

2. Almost two years of nothing to show for 1,000btc ico funds, disappears from the crypto scene, citing lack of money and financial problems. Price will slowly drop or waver around these ranges for three months and then the coin gets de-listed everywhere.

Make sure you know what you're getting into.

Scam? Not yet conclusive. But it certainly walks like half a duck.

Note: Thread moderators don't even bother to moderate anymore.
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
Seen many coins falling from 10K to 1000SAT and then from 1000SAT to 100SAT. In case of shitcoins the only bottom is no buy order.

I have also seen many go from 100sat to 100k sat. I am really not sure why people keep posting things they have seen before. We have seen it all.

Did you dump your coins or are you thinking to buy more?
legendary

Activity: 925
legendary
i've seen this many times. think arch is game over. sold my last stash now, before it goes further down Sad

Seen it many times where it was just a big panic sell and it all comes back
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
i've seen this many times. think arch is game over. sold my last stash now, before it goes further down Sad
legendary
I dont know as it appears the dumps have stopped maybe it can stabilize a bit before we figure things out here. I unfortunately bought at 4000 sats a few days ago since all the alt coins were going up I have now double downed at 500 sats.
Pages:
Jump to: