Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 19. (Read 221343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Is BTCArchitect really the person in the pictures? Anyone have video proof this guy is real?

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
who is dumping this coin Huh if u dont have trust on coin why you buy or mine it. this is madness

madness......or a chance to buy cheap arch.......
A chance? does this project is still alive?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Anyone care to weigh in on why Arch HQ slack no longer exists?
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Well if you are a gambler then it is a chance to buy more cheap.

thats the thig with prices so low you don't really need to gamble much..... buy a few throw them in a wallet and forget about em for awhile. I myself grabbed another CEO seat with the recent shenanigans

what were the shenanigans ?
I would like to know why you think the price is low .

Something to do with poor financials. Buy or sell ? at this moment it could go either way.
https://twitter.com/DJThistle01/status/691105721040023552
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

thats the thig with prices so low you don't really need to gamble much..... buy a few throw them in a wallet and forget about em for awhile. I myself grabbed another CEO seat with the recent shenanigans

what were the shenanigans ?
I would like to know why you think the price is low .
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
who is dumping this coin Huh if u dont have trust on coin why you buy or mine it. this is madness

madness......or a chance to buy cheap arch.......
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Guys do we have any news about the arch, to be precise what is happening with moby?

We are waiting on Edgar prototype is still/should be finishing construction. Join the Arch Slack Chat for more up-to-date info.

How can i join this slack chat?

You need to hold at least 8,000 Arch in your Arch wallet then contact @drei4u on twitter and he can get you registered.

Go here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1umolnGcPAw8E1ag2gqGs10AJ0m07VmefQEqyAmXheEw/viewform
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Low, I tell you what it's happening, my order got filled and as always happen price fall even lower! Sorry it's my fault
Activity: 124
what going on arch. coin is on low price
Activity: 824
What happened to arch  Huh
legendary
Now that is not a problem arch is cheap as hell.
Guys do we have any news about the arch, to be precise what is happening with moby?

We are waiting on Edgar prototype is still/should be finishing construction. Join the Arch Slack Chat for more up-to-date info.

You need to hold at least 8,000 Arch in your Arch wallet then contact @drei4u on twitter and he can get you registered.
Activity: 574

Activity: 168
One other thing i have a lot of arch for my standards but seems to bee, main dev isn`t very often here so that and delaying of project moby are my main concerns.

Ok then, He often states in slack his distaste for these forums (which I share) and the fact he is busy with getting everything rolling. BTCA is FAR more active in the slack chat so I suggest you hang out there for updates rather then here
legendary
One other thing i have a lot of arch for my standards but seems to bee, main dev isn`t very often here so that and delaying of project moby are my main concerns.
Pages:
Jump to: