Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 17. (Read 221343 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I agree with you but another thing still to many big wallets on trex.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Patience please. These dirty FUD games happened on many coins in the past and the only reason was to shake weak hands. Obviously in some cases some coins were really dying and never went up. But in many cases all the FUD was just an orchestrated shit just like the recent Bitcoin crash caused by Mike Hearn's confession. I keep buying all the way down to 400 SATs, if it goes to 100 I'm buying even more.  Whales have been waiting for this moment for very long and I bet they are accumulating now as well and just wait for some good news to pump the shit out of Arch.
Activity: 896
Merit: 515
And the last one... even if he succeed... what would you make you think he will honor his promise to swap the coins for actual shares of the company.

when it comes back archcoin price ?  Shocked
Activity: 784
And the last one... even if he succeed... what would you make you think he will honor his promise to swap the coins for actual shares of the company.
Activity: 896
Merit: 515
what should i do now , it is dead or  will be pump again ?  İ didn't sell my coin it is true or false ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Why would people even get BACK into ARCH?! LOL.

The only time the price moves is due to whales just messing with the books/prices to get people to buy into the pump, sad.

This coin and plan behind it from the dev and his magical floating triangles was stupid and failed, just like this coin.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
-1 sat.  This shit is dead.
i am out from this shit coin. totally sammed
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
-1 sat.  This shit is dead.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 124
OK the more hell now, the more moon later. Smiley

nom nom nom
100 satoshi will be the price
Activity: 2
Arch come back soon... very cheap now

nom nom nom
Activity: 18
maybe hell  Grin
Moon? When?
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
BTCarchitect did not dump his ARCH Coins
https://twitter.com/BTCarchitect/status/691628964431937536
Is he expecting it to rise again ? Great price to buy if it does...
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
do you want to know real reason why this coin is so low, and it might get much lower?

it is because i bought for 2500sat
damn man, I've bought @4000! So it's my fault if it reached 2500, but I agree that if it's lower it your fault!
Activity: 49
The reason why cryptocurrency has such a bad name is because of these con artists such as Bryce, Vern, and now BTCArchitect.

By the way, he didn't just ran out of fundings. Rumor has it he ran out of it back in March.
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
I heard something about he didn`t get funds for his project it was delayed, then i heard he erase website and hq slack.

why deleted website and hq slack?
it seems too much a move from beginners
Activity: 168
I heard something about he didn`t get funds for his project it was delayed, then i heard he erase website and hq slack.
Pages:
Jump to: