Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 25. (Read 221343 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Price is ridiculously low right now never thought it would go this low, at least ARCH is a solid company and not just some thin air scam. I'll be looking to buy at 5k and hold for the long term.

Not a scam, but close to it; especially the unethical behaviors from the BTCA himself.

What do you mean? could you be more specific?

I think it has to do something with moby Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Price is ridiculously low right now never thought it would go this low, at least ARCH is a solid company and not just some thin air scam. I'll be looking to buy at 5k and hold for the long term.

Not a scam, but close to it; especially the unethical behaviors from the BTCA himself.

What do you mean? could you be more specific?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Now the price depends on the news will be moby released ever or it`s just a set back.

Bitcoin goes up arch goes down circle we have seen a few times here
legendary
Now the price depends on the news will be moby released ever or it`s just a set back.
Any news about arch and moby???

Delayed indefinitely.

The dump happened for a reason.
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

I wouldnt touch it again until 1k.
Its pure speculation now with no info or surprise left and sell-out at the news will come again. So price of best risk/reward ratio for me is like I said 1-2k.
So why hold now if you can buy again for 1/2 price.

Shorting now is more risky than just hodling, you'll have a hard time getting your arch back.  We might see 1-2k (i doubt it) but even if we do there will be next to no volume.  At that price one whale could buy the whole supply.  My guess is that you're trying to catch dumps 3-5k and the suckers that sell to you there are going to be disappointed when they can't buy back cheaper.  
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

A year has gone by and now proudly blah blah blah.
Arch coin transformation into company shares.
That's WP was all about.
Good luck.

Loving this push down giving me a good chance at refilling my coins I sold a few months ago! Keep that 7k wall strong so I keep getting more under 6k  Grin

I`m buying mine under 5k Smiley

We were at 3.3k ATL and 73k ATH
I wouldnt touch it again until 1k.
Its pure speculation now with no info or surprise left and sell-out at the news will come again. So price of best risk/reward ratio for me is like I said 1-2k.
So why hold now if you can buy again for 1/2 price.
That's how the money is made.
There will be at least one dead cat bounce.

legendary

That's WP was all about.
Good luck.

Loving this push down giving me a good chance at refilling my coins I sold a few months ago! Keep that 7k wall strong so I keep getting more under 6k  Grin

I`m buying mine under 5k Smiley
Activity: 658

That's WP was all about.
Good luck.

Activity: 68

That's WP was all about.
Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 82
Well, re-installed my wallet several times and have added the nodes listed to my config and had to dig around to find a bootstrap file....still nothing.

When I open the wallet is just does nothing, it won't try to sync or get any connections, I don't know what else to do. I opened a support ticket two days ago but nothing back yet.

Anyone have any clue why the wallet would act like this?

Go to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/#!network

Click on /Archcoin:1.9.0/ and /Archcoin:1.4.0/ "node list", and add (copy/paste) all that nodes to your archcoin.conf file.

Restart the wallet.
Well, re-installed my wallet several times and have added the nodes listed to my config and had to dig around to find a bootstrap file....still nothing.

When I open the wallet is just does nothing, it won't try to sync or get any connections, I don't know what else to do. I opened a support ticket two days ago but nothing back yet.

Because the wallet is shit coded by shitty developers. You're better off with other coins.
Activity: 105

Activity: 105
I can't get a connection after I add the conf file, any hints?
This is where I come in and laugh at you guys. HAHAHA.

By the way, check the rich list, apparently your dev sold off his stash already.

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

When money flows in (Chaikin Money Flow CMF), the price soon follows hence the divergence (shown in pink arrows)

Note: This is just an observation and forecast; and not yet a fact.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
That's because most crypto-peoples lifes sadly take place only on BCT.
Pages:
Jump to: