Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 27. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Not mad.  The only Arch I bought that high was to rebuy what I had sold higher.   Predictable volatility - you should read about it.  Maybe then you wouldn't have to FUD coins to complete your trades. 

This is fud? I'm just sharing the information that your beloved dev shared with you guys.

So you are agreeing that your posts have absolutely no positive contribution to this thread?  Why spam us with information we have had for months?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Not mad.  The only Arch I bought that high was to rebuy what I had sold higher.   Predictable volatility - you should read about it.  Maybe then you wouldn't have to FUD coins to complete your trades. 

This is fud? I'm just sharing the information that your beloved dev shared with you guys.

Oh, you have nothing to say to that?

Why don't you show your shareholders your proof of financial ledgers to compare with the numbers you wrote.

I bet it doesn't add up to what you wrote down.

Who the fuck cares anymore?  Moby exists, he did his job.  Anyone who bought into the ICO has had months of opportunities to sell at nice profit.

You have no angle to FUD.  Go buy something else.

Why are you mad, Trout? I'm not the one buying Arch up at 30k - 40k+ sat like you and others did in CEO.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
HODLing is an art, not just a word

Why don't you show your shareholders your proof of financial ledgers to compare with the numbers you wrote.

Who the fuck cares anymore?  Moby exists, he did his job.  Anyone who bought into the ICO has had months of opportunities to sell at nice profit.

You have no angle to FUD.  Go buy something else.

I heard circ, viral and xpy are nice this time of year.

Who the fuck cares anymore?  Moby exists, he did his job.  Anyone who bought into the ICO has had months of opportunities to sell at nice profit.

You have no angle to FUD.  Go buy something else.

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Do not feed the trolls, use ignore
In 2015 the scams have to be top notch to get people to believe and buy. I gotta hand it to the ARCH crew for continuing to get people to talk about and buy this shitcoin.

How many believers not on ARCH's payroll do we got in here.

Perhaps you should discuss the way BTCA's tactics for misleading people within the Arch's slack.

Now that everyone had witnessed it first hand, no one gives a damn about this coin anymore.

Unethical behaivors in crypto translates to unethical business in real life.

Unethical is all the devs that abandon their crypto project
Unethical is Vitalik promoting Augur
Unethical is Charlie Lee coming out of the closet when Litecoin started pumping
Unethical is 99% of everything being posted on this forum
I just asked my trusted investors "what if I disabled my twitter account?"
They said with reason "do it! the dumb speculators will dump so let us put up some walls"
And so I did it...and we all laughed
Alt crypto currencies and communities are a lie while arch is a business
It's in the whitepaper...under predictable volatility
Join our HQ and you will understand

Right... How about telling alterwhite or other people in slack that everything was okay prior to releasing the news that you ran out of fundings for portugal 2020??

Remember this? https://i.imgur.com/UYfysn2.jpg

Unethical has your name written all over it.
Activity: 141
Buy on the news and sell on the facts. isn't this normal in the crypto world?  Grin

Yeah but then it can scalate to make "rumours" and then people to elaborate fake rumours just to pump it xD
Activity: 602
okay now put some buy walls @8k hope it will hit..

is there a specific reason why this coin dropping? or thats only the cycle?miss the price of above 20k but it will need time to recover...right?

There is no reason really, its just a dump.
okay now put some buy walls @8k hope it will hit..

is there a specific reason why this coin dropping? or thats only the cycle?miss the price of above 20k but it will need time to recover...right?
Activity: 142
In 2015 the scams have to be top notch to get people to believe and buy. I gotta hand it to the ARCH crew for continuing to get people to talk about and buy this shitcoin.

Perhaps you should discuss the way BTCA's tactics for misleading people within the Arch's slack.

Now that everyone had witnessed it first hand, no one gives a damn about this coin anymore.

Unethical is all the devs that abandon their crypto project
Unethical is Vitalik promoting Augur
Unethical is Charlie Lee coming out of the closet when Litecoin started pumping
Unethical is 99% of everything being posted on this forum
I just asked my trusted investors "what if I disabled my twitter account?"
They said with reason "do it! the dumb speculators will dump so let us put up some walls"
And so I did it...and we all laughed
Alt crypto currencies and communities are a lie while arch is a business
It's in the whitepaper...under predictable volatility
Join our HQ and you will understand
Buy on the news and sell on the facts. isn't this normal in the crypto world?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

If you weren't a sock puppet who only talks in the arch thread I'd give a shit about what you have to say maybe. As it stands there are no fucks.

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

Any suggestion as per why the price is dropping so fast ?

Lies, Manipulation, Inside trading. It showed BTCA's TRUE character.

No one gives a shit about this coin anymore.

So, how much arch have you dumped today?

Zero. And I hold Zero.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org

Lies, Manipulation, Inside trading. It showed BTCA's TRUE character.

No one gives a shit about this coin anymore.

So, how much arch have you dumped today?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Arch does not rely on BTC/crypto to succeed. It relies on Moby sales.

Don't worry about the price and just ignore the trolls...

or

Don't ignore the trolls and feed them until they explode. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: