Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 29. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

I'm sure you understand why, remember seeing the Tesla prototype being built? oh wait Wink
Give us a couple of weeks, as soon as the main frame is up, i'll be glad to share photos of the final stages.

of course,  everyone needs a mainframe to post photos on the web.

Yeah...in real word we can see everywhere prototype under construction...ask to Apple to show you the prototype of new iPhone...LOL!
this is the real world.
BTCarchitect said he didn't post photos because his "main frame" is not up, not because he feared industrial espionage like Apple.

You prefer to wait for photo?
It's your choise...I preferred to buy cheap

Hehe so if the main frame is not up what kind of stage is it on?
Activity: 329

I'm sure you understand why, remember seeing the Tesla prototype being built? oh wait Wink
Give us a couple of weeks, as soon as the main frame is up, i'll be glad to share photos of the final stages.

Yeah...in real word we can see everywhere prototype under construction...ask to Apple to show you the prototype of new iPhone...LOL!
this is the real world.
BTCarchitect said he didn't post photos because his "main frame" is not up, not because he feared industrial espionage like Apple.

You prefer to wait for photo?
It's your choise...I preferred to buy cheap
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

of course,  everyone needs a mainframe to post photos on the web.

this is the real world.

THE main frame.  As in the frame of the structure that you want a picture of. FFS
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

this is the real world.

Just installed the Arch Wallet and it won't sync? Icon in lower left says "0 active connections to archcoin network".

Help?

https://archsupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000497258-how-to-download-archcoin-conf-file-how-to-update-nodes-
Hi all i have 8000 ARCH but HQ tab in wallet says "File not found". How do i see HQ News & HQ Room?

For me works...but you can join arch slack!

https://archsupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/5000103377
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi all i have 8000 ARCH but HQ tab in wallet says "File not found". How do i see HQ News & HQ Room?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
With everthing that happened around arch you are right, but we got to believe Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org
Everyone wants to buy cheap arch Smiley When he creates moby arch will explode Smiley

Happy to see than prototype is under costruction, when Moby sales will start I expect to see 100k+.
Much money will come in ARCH  Grin
But thanks for FUD...cheap coin for us  Cheesy

But we're not allowed to see any photos of this object under construction.

One of the co-founders of Tesla motors Martin Eberhard was effectively removed from his own company due to mismanagement. I don't see anything that would convince me Arch isn't heading down a similar trajectory. Right now as it stands all we have is hearsay and some funding mismanagement. It doesn't fill me with confidence.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Everyone wants to buy cheap arch Smiley When he creates moby arch will explode Smiley

Happy to see than prototype is under costruction, when Moby sales will start I expect to see 100k+.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org

legendary
all trading following top Twitter account?
Is funny to see the whole of Twitter spending so much time against arch!
That means than they want to buy cheap...  Wink
legendary
Nothing yet just a pics of shipyard Smiley
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Scam moby floating yet?
Have any been sold yet?
What is the latest news?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Just installed the Arch Wallet and it won't sync? Icon in lower left says "0 active connections to archcoin network".

Help?

Try these steps and give it some time.  Occasionally it takes awhile for it to sync, but if you follow these steps and wait you should be okay.

https://archsupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000474183-windows-wallet-syncing

I've done that. It's been 24 hours and no dice.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

Help?

Try these steps and give it some time.  Occasionally it takes awhile for it to sync, but if you follow these steps and wait you should be okay.

https://archsupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000474183-windows-wallet-syncing

Pages:
Jump to: