Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 46. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 250
how anyone ever had faith in this bullshit is really beyond me.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Only 6 months of delay for Moby caused this dump? That isn't scamming by the way, it's just something that happens with big projects.

No, it's not the delay.  Read again.  He's not supporting the cryptocurrency moving forward.

That could be -and I am not saying that is the case- that he cannot think of any more improvements or features to add to it. Or that are quite unnecessary. I don't know. Perhaps that the efforts are going to be concentrated on that Moby thing... I'm not defending this guy who I find quite disreputable, as a matter of fact, I'm saying that the project is not being abandoned, as far as I can tell and that it is quite far from dead. If everything true, I would find the announcement actually refreshingly honest.

Of course, until proven true, I wouldn't believe a word BTCarchitect says in a million years...
legendary
Buy wall removed. Arch, you gotta be the biggest Asshole in crypto. I don't have to elaborate to say how impressive that is.

What is the point of a wall at 6k when the market is paying over 9k?Huh

I mean they should keep it up and profit from it if/when it comes to that, but it is surreal, really. The market is paying way above the ICO/wall...

Wtf do you mean? if you don't know the significance of a 100 btc buy wall I don't know what to tell you. This shit could be trading a 100 sats soon.

And monkeys could also fly out of my ass. Fact is that you are over reaching. What stood at the ICO, in my view, stands now only more solidly. I believe most people will not be selling much below current levels, definitely above ICO price, in which case the wall -which I insist Architect should have not removed- would be inconsequential at every level.

And by the way starting a question with WTF doesn't endear you particularly nor will elicit any further answers, ok?

The dev basically says game over with an ico buy-back and an apology, then removes the buy wall - and you don't see anything wrong with that?

I see A LOT wrong with that, as I have posted extensively. He shouldn't remove it. There, I posted it AGAIN.

That said, if the market price doesn't reach that threshold, it is of no consequence. THAT's what I have posted. Several times.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Only 6 months of delay for Moby caused this dump? That isn't scamming by the way, it's just something that happens with big projects.

No, it's not the delay.  Read again.  He's not supporting the cryptocurrency moving forward.
Activity: 336
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Maybe he's buying again BT, now for 100 btc?  Grin

Remember? Smiley

https://twitter.com/BTCarchitect/status/591738582760562689
legendary
Activity: 1414
Buy wall removed. Arch, you gotta be the biggest Asshole in crypto. I don't have to elaborate to say how impressive that is.

I mean they should keep it up and profit from it if/when it comes to that, but it is surreal, really. The market is paying way above the ICO/wall...

Wtf do you mean? if you don't know the significance of a 100 btc buy wall I don't know what to tell you. This shit could be trading a 100 sats soon.

And monkeys could also fly out of my ass. Fact is that you are over reaching. What stood at the ICO, in my view, stands now only more solidly. I believe most people will not be selling much below current levels, definitely above ICO price, in which case the wall -which I insist Architect should have not removed- would be inconsequential at every level.

And by the way starting a question with WTF doesn't endear you particularly nor will elicit any further answers, ok?

The dev basically says game over with an ico buy-back and an apology, then removes the buy wall - and you don't see anything wrong with that?
legendary

legendary

legendary
The lack of dead cat bounce must mean the CEO's know this has no chance or they went broke buying more at 20k, 30k, 40k, 50k. Basically the believers were all in and now no one left to buy. Good luck to those buying here and be sure to get out before it drops and your BTC worth is cut in half. And on top of all that watch BTC tank soon too. RIP

Wow, aren't you the optimist one? I don't know about ARCH but I would think what stood at the ICOP equally stands now. At the very least. I could, of course, be wrong.

And in regards BTC, I'd like to believe a double is in the horizon much more likely that any further, significant drop.

Wow, this time around, I am on the optimist side... quite a rarity in my case...
The lack of dead cat bounce must mean the CEO's know this has no chance or they went broke buying more at 20k, 30k, 40k, 50k. Basically the believers were all in and now no one left to buy. Good luck to those buying here and be sure to get out before it drops and your BTC worth is cut in half. And on top of all that watch BTC tank soon too. RIP

Price went down to 6k then rebound to 10600 so if you can't see bounce... Smiley

But now it looks like planned big sell-off. Fucking 6k wall gone.

Don't worry, trading in downtrend is very fun and needs skills. So there're people to buy always:)
Activity: 784
legendary
Always thought btcarchitect was a fishy smooth guy, never seen his previous tweets? this guy is a big no go.

Is he THE guy? because if he is, you are more than right... not too much of a reputation to keep...
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I missed Arch dump.. My bad  Undecided
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Always thought btcarchitect was a fishy smooth guy, never seen his previous tweets? this guy is a big no go.

Wall 6k is architect buy wall at ico price.
Without this wall, he's losing some trust likely.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

His name is Edgar Soares.  He's not hard to find.
legendary

legendary
Yeah barrabas the crypto police except when it comes to ARCH. He probably has fat stack lol

You probably know I never lie so you can ask if you are curious. I have some coins here, yes. I have traded already today too.

What fault exactly do you find in devs that guarantee your ICO investment (and post it, letting their money where their mouth is), while you have the possibility of selling in the open market for a 50%+ profit?Huh Oooooh, you were looking for a 10-bagger, ah? sorry if it kind of misfired.... still it does better, even after all this brouahaha, than 98% of other altcoins out there.

The devs cannot possibly be held accountable for your own miserable ambitions, can they?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: