Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 50. (Read 221343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
What will happen to Arch if the deadline for Portugal 20/20 isn't met? Arch will be doomed!

I'm sure Edgar isn't going to meet the deadline since he failed on all the other ones. this is a fact.

If deadline isn't met, it means $ARCH will only be around $0.50 per Arch in 2016. Extra funding is needed for large-scale production. It only means ArchVentures will have to rely on good ol' revenue/sales to expand exponentially. But the likelihood is remote, since BTCArchitect just informed us there is no competition in the company's area/location. So, it has an 85% chance of getting the money.

Deadlines? There were no deadlines mentioned since last year. All shareholders in ArchHQ Chat are always informed of the almost daily activities of Mr. Soares since last year, which unprecedented in a company. Do you get to hear Mark Zuckerberg or Tim Cook almost daily? The shareholders keep track of developments through his activities.

Arch is in accumulation mode. Coin acquisition is continuing. Two - three weeks ago, HQ members held around 60% of coin supply (registered addresses). Now, it's around 65%. Members and CEOs still increasing. The theory is: as price increases, distribution increases, which means the number of CEOs should drop, not increase.

HQ members used to be 198, CEOs used to be 131.

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
What will happen to Arch if the deadline for Portugal 20/20 isn't met? Arch will be doomed!

I'm sure Edgar isn't going to meet the deadline since he failed on all the other ones. this is a fact.

you suck at this
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Solarcoin.org
Ignore list grows.

FUD FAILURE.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
ARCH keeps falling. I see it going to 12000 sat in 2 months.

I hope to 900 satosi

It will go down to nothing! There isn't proof of anything. Edgar is stalling so he can dump on you.
Activity: 608

Not gonna happen Wink
Personally I'm enjoying the sells atm, getting shitloads of ARCH at good price, almost certain 5x profit coming up in the next months
legendary
Activity: 1162

I hope to 900 satosi
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 1008
wow just found out about this coin and it looks good. thinking twice of buying right now because it already almost went up 7x.

Yeah, and each investor can calculate them-self how much the Archventures ltd worth now and how much potential it worth in the future, that's why most of CEOs hold even when the price went up over 10x last month, i honestly think there will be 50% less CEO holder after over 1000% profit but apparently i was mistaken.
Activity: 308
wow just found out about this coin and it looks good. thinking twice of buying right now because it already almost went up 7x.
Activity: 252
what was the price of arch coin when it started?

I believe ico was at 5990 sat.
Activity: 308
what was the price of arch coin when it started?
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
People will be sorry. I am. I sold 6800 ARCH - not because I didn't believe in it, because I was in need of fiat. Since then I have watched, and lamented. Sadly, there was nothing I could do at the time.

Now I find that I have a measly 29 @ bter, and can't get them - they say there's a wallet issue. Any info on that?

Bter was "hacked" back in February some time and never really recovered from their insolvency.

So, kiss them goodbye too... que será, será.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
JayTrain, brother man, just because you may have bought 100 ARCH doesn't mean you have the right to be so demanding.

The documents will be released via media outlets when all of the corresponding factors are in alignment and not a second before. This is precisely why I'm sure Edgar chose to use vague terminology describing the timeline.

i.e., "upcoming days"

You see, we have no incentive to interact with folks like yourself according to your demanding terms. The name of the game with ARCH is "stack as many tokens as you can" - not "bend over backwards to hold the hand of every lad on the forums who holds 100 ARCH and might buy another 100 more if we can provide him with undeniable proof of MOBY right this moment".

The less you buy, the more there is for us.

If you want the info, buy the required amount of tokens and join us on Slack, or don't and sit here and whine about it.

Whatever your choice, deal with it like a man, brother.

I see. Well if he explained it in this manner then I would have refrained from say such things. My apologies.

Good luck with this project then.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
People will be sorry. I am. I sold 6800 ARCH - not because I didn't believe in it, because I was in need of fiat. Since then I have watched, and lamented. Sadly, there was nothing I could do at the time.

Now I find that I have a measly 29 @ bter, and can't get them - they say there's a wallet issue. Any info on that?

Bter was "hacked" back in February some time and never really recovered from their insolvency.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

Activity: 462
JayTrain, brother man, just because you may have bought 100 ARCH doesn't mean you have the right to be so demanding.

The documents will be released via media outlets when all of the corresponding factors are in alignment and not a second before. This is precisely why I'm sure Edgar chose to use vague terminology describing the timeline.

i.e., "upcoming days"

You see, we have no incentive to interact with folks like yourself according to your demanding terms. The name of the game with ARCH is "stack as many tokens as you can" - not "bend over backwards to hold the hand of every lad on the forums who holds 100 ARCH and might buy another 100 more if we can provide him with undeniable proof of MOBY right this moment".

The less you buy, the more there is for us.

If you want the info, buy the required amount of tokens and join us on Slack, or don't and sit here and whine about it.

Whatever your choice, deal with it like a man, brother.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
the arch was the salvation of the humankind and all the treasure of the earth it carried; the Arch coin must have same load for a progressive activity
legendary
Activity: 1708
Solarcoin.org
Oiy, don't feed the trolls.

They need to forage for food just like everyone else.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
This coin Proof of stake?

There's proof of nothing. Zero follow through of what was said. If this is how Arch operates, then I question everything about this 'coin.'

Can anyone within the arch community confirm what's going on? Or are you guys just riding on hopes and dreams?

What if portugal 20/20 deadline isn't met?

I.e. promised wallet on @ ico launch. 6 months later... there's nothing unique about it. It looked like it was coded by novices--half assed and slapped together.

hey buddy, how are you?
Tell me more about how I haven't followed up on everything I have promised.
Tell me about how much of a scam I am in this pitiful shitworld you live in where no one except me is completely upfront about everything we are doing.
Tell me more about what compelled you to come to this forum and say these...Sorry, I have no words to describe your post without in some way... insulting you.

It's ok, with 30 as activity...no one here expects anything else

Yes, please keep attacking my lack of post. Did I say it was a scam to begin with? I am only referring to this post:

"the Moby project already has FIVE signed build contracts and EIGHT new contracts coming in."

All this talk of signed contracts and potential contracts is great, but my question is... do you have proof?

From my persepective, these are merely words... which don't mean anything. How do you I know that this is real? Do you have proper documentations?

Since there are a lot of scams in crypto, I am just being extra careful, so please don't view this as fud.

You are completely right and shouldn't buy arch or any other token based on words on twitter or much less expressed in this forum.
Everyone already inside arch has asked me for this and to me its as easy as scanning the docs and posting them.
Thing is I don't believe these are the right mediums to share such documents so I suggest you wait until they are published through the right media outlets in the upcoming days before investing.
Cheers

When does upcoming days turn to weeks? You haven't followed through with what you've said.

I am questioning everything about this project because you haven't shown anything. I'm not sure what you've presented to the people in CEOs, but there is zero proof that your so called "moby" is real, nor the contracts that you've stated. If this is how you do business, then I question the legitimacy of this project.

On a different note, this is from my point of view and my point of view alone. I've downloaded the wallet and it was a disappointment. I expected more from a 6 months delay. I truly believe that it was going to be something that crypto had never seen before, but from what it looked like, it's half assed and slapped together. I'm sure I'm not the only one that is dissatisfied.

View this post however you want to view it. I was only seeking the proof that'll validate this project so I can further invest. Based on what you've said and how you 'insulted' me by directing at my lack of post, I'm extremely disappointed with how you've handled this matter. Crypto or not, if you've stated you're going to dosomething, then do so.
Pages:
Jump to: