Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARCHcoin [ARCH] The ARCH Network - NEWS - page 41. (Read 221343 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yes, i'm bagholder but bagholder of REAL project not just like other bullshit crypto coins.

I hope you're not talking about ARCH...  I'm quoting this just so I can come back in oh, about a month or so, to laugh at you for being so naive.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Coin abandoned by DEV. No future.

Lol. Who's said this?

Why don't you try reading the thread? or twitter? or any other crypto news source?
Nobody didn't said any fuckin BS about "coin abandoned by dev", this is bullshit, there was only news about moby delay, that's it.
Don't confuse ppl about this

Really?  You obviously don't understand what "Arch will not invest any further in the protocol, client or any crypto venture." really means...

It's not mean he abandoned project read carefully his letter to investors.

...removed bullshit from scammer BTCarchitect...

Ah, I get it, you're a bagholder...totally makes sense... 

Keep on believing!  See where you end up. (Hint: It won't be on a beach in a floating doghouse)
Yes, i'm bagholder but bagholder of REAL project not just like other bullshit crypto coins.

Lol. Who's said this?

Why don't you try reading the thread? or twitter? or any other crypto news source?
Nobody didn't said any fuckin BS about "coin abandoned by dev", this is bullshit, there was only news about moby delay, that's it.

Really?  You obviously don't understand what "Arch will not invest any further in the protocol, client or any crypto venture." really means...

It's not mean he abandoned project read carefully his letter to investors.

...removed bullshit from scammer BTCarchitect...

Ah, I get it, you're a bagholder...totally makes sense...  

Keep on believing!  See where you end up. (Hint: It won't be on a beach in a floating doghouse)

Lol. Who's said this?

Really?  You obviously don't understand what "Arch will not invest any further in the protocol, client or any crypto venture." really means...

Is it "will not", "protocol", "client" or "any crypto venture" that confuses you?

Now what?  Still have faith in the scammer?

Lol. Who's said this?

I do and see just a price manipulation there.

Try a little harder...

https://twitter.com/CryptoGambleh/status/609098156312264704
legendary

Lol. Who's said this?

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Lol. Who's said this?

I do and see just a price manipulation there.

Lol. Who's said this?

★ IT's Party Time! ★

Lol. Who's said this?
Activity: 171
★ IT's Party Time! ★
i predict the organic grow at least to 20ksat in a 1 week
legendary
31 BTC buy wall set at 6k
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
who got left holding the hot potato ?  Undecided

To be perfectly honest not the people who bought the ICO OR those who bought near the bottom in yesterday massacre. This stupid, stupid Edgar has left looking like the asshole that he is for no reason whatsoever: No one would have taken his 6,000 sat wall and he would have looked somewhat dignified instead of looking like the total asshole loser that he is. Coin is approaching 50% gains from the 6000 level and, in my opinion, sitting pretty... I mean, there's quite literally no space for further bad news, is there? Can you say that of any other coin out there?

same room every coin ever dumped when scam dev scram project
legendary
Activity: 1162
who got left holding the hot potato ?  Undecided

To be perfectly honest not the people who bought the ICO OR those who bought near the bottom in yesterday massacre. This stupid, stupid Edgar has left looking like the asshole that he is for no reason whatsoever: No one would have taken his 6,000 sat wall and he would have looked somewhat dignified instead of looking like the total asshole loser that he is. Coin is approaching 50% gains from the 6000 level and, in my opinion, sitting pretty... I mean, there's quite literally no space for further bad news, is there? Can you say that of any other coin out there?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Just dumped rest of my coins. Gonna buy back we we go 1k

i also dumped rest of my coins, less stress, enjoy the weekend, GL!
legendary
OK enough, after that hard dump, now time to pump slowly.

Not sure if serious or delusional.
Did you see the buy side?
Buy side is growing but slowly.

Dump is over.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab

Not sure if serious or delusional.
legendary
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
What an epic crash! glad I sold mine when it was pumping at 28k sats.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: