Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 21. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Hey all, is there a way to determine the amount that could be earned while mining at a certain hashrate of this coin? Wan't to figure if its worth the GPU power, of which little I have. Cannot find an option on any of these pool sites. I like the ones where you can calculate an estimate just by punching in the hashrate.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I would like to start mining argo and i would like how many Argo per day i will make with this config

2x1070
2x1080ti
1x1080
1xTitanXP
copper member
Activity: 21
When are the more liquid markets?
Activity: 42
I still don't know why argo is not listed on CMC. It has the requiered 24h volume for weeks so I don't know what takes CMC so long ..?

The traffic that CMC must be having with all of these new coins is at an all time high. I bet they are just backed up. But im sure soon enough it will be listed
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Only 4 contributions per month in github?! What are they developing? I have seen nothing but couple screenshots of some android wallet in discord during this time. I really doubt if developers are capable to develop this coin. Most likely it had one intention - sell MN quickly and leave...

I agree, quick buck from MN then off.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
so because of this algo....argo is much better with nvidia like zcash. ok got it !!

super thanks again for the reply and the info @crd007 !!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Only 4 contributions per month in github?! What are they developing? I have seen nothing but couple screenshots of some android wallet in discord during this time. I really doubt if developers are capable to develop this coin. Most likely it had one intention - sell MN quickly and leave...

Thats why the price is so low atm
Everybody lost their faith. We will see. There was a whitepaper promised for this month. When this wont get provided in time I think the price will drop aggain and the coin will eventually die completly.
Nevertheless I have some hope left and bought some coins with this low price right now .. Cheesy
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Hi,
Can someone tell me which is the best miner to mine this coin ?
Thank you by advance  Wink
IMHO
ccminer-820-cuda91-x64
ccminer-alexis78-ms2013-cuda7.5

is this minable with amd cards as well? sgminer?

Yes

which type card do you have ?

a few 570 nitro 8gb & 4gb and some vega 64

thanks for the reply !

It's technically possible but AMD can't compete with Nvidia in this case. Skein is perfectly for this algo.
I might even think that my 2 1080ti will get as much hashing power as all of your cards together ..
Hi,
Thank you by advance  Wink
IMHO
ccminer-820-cuda91-x64

Yes

a few 570 nitro 8gb & 4gb and some vega 64

thanks for the reply !
Activity: 5
Hi,
Thank you by advance  Wink
IMHO
ccminer-820-cuda91-x64

Yes

Hi,
IMHO
ccminer-820-cuda91-x64

Yes
Hi,
IMHO
ccminer-820-cuda91-x64

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
In general, as can be seen from the current price of the coin, come into the new stock exchange did not help to rise, in general! And sorry, there were hopes)))

Simply entering another exchange of a fairly new coin should not have been as much to increase the price, especially with a general unstable situation in crypto. It takes time, marketing and real application. Then the price will rise.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
I still don't know why argo is not listed on CMC. It has the requiered 24h volume for weeks so I don't know what takes CMC so long ..?

Soon I hope.
Activity: 1
Hi,
IMHO
ccminer-820-cuda91-x64
Activity: 6
Hi,

Activity: 46
Wow, finally, ARGO has been listed on coinexchange.io. I like the exchange becaused I have traded here without technical issues.

yeah coinexchange.io I have never had issues.

I think its better the cryptopia

Yes, they also update their twitter account regularly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Wow, finally, ARGO has been listed on coinexchange.io. I like the exchange becaused I have traded here without technical issues.

yeah coinexchange.io I have never had issues.

I think its better the cryptopia
Pages:
Jump to: