Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 24. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 184
Something I'm looking at, we will not see any 0.0003!
We decided to fully merge the coin apparently people )))
But it's a pity, for some time it was not bad, even just for mining.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
price is going down really quickly...

i correct, price is really dying Tongue
Activity: 45
price is going down really quickly...
Activity: 89
the bsod pool it´s legal?
i have 11 gtx 1070 rigs with a 30 G/hs speed more or less and this calculator:

https://crypt0.zone/calculator/index.php?

says me i must to have 250 argos but bsod pool give me 160 more or less

its normal?
Same issue here, any good pool you know ?

This calculator is shit. This is why you mine less.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
the bsod pool it´s legal?
i have 11 gtx 1070 rigs with a 30 G/hs speed more or less and this calculator:

https://crypt0.zone/calculator/index.php?

says me i must to have 250 argos but bsod pool give me 160 more or less

its normal?
Same issue here, any good pool you know ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
What are the odds that we actually see a whitepaper by the end of the month  Undecided

I don't know. But there is still some time left. So let's not panic and wait till the end of month to start complaining.
I like the ideas of the project and hope so see some updates soon Smiley
Activity: 6
What are the odds that we actually see a whitepaper by the end of the month  Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I don't know where this panic sell exactly comes from. But good for me. I bought 3k coins yesterday and going for another 2k today. Than with shared MN I will have my own MN in no time.
I see you when the price is at 2 - 3$ aggain. At least when this coin hits another exchange and CMC has listed it. It's just a matter of time for CMC with Argos dayly 16 BTC volume Smiley
Activity: 42
guys

Masternode Operators

The following errors continue to arise after removing files and resyncing chain with no clear answer on how to fix.

Who has had this errors and fixed them and not have them returned. What was the fix?

WATCHDOG_EXPIRED
NEW_START_REQUIRED

Sentinel installed also. Followed all the instructions.

3 payments in 3 days.

4 - 5 hours is the most i have had it enabled.
Activity: 42
Where can I find the MasterNode setup guide? The ones on the website dont work

I used the one on website and works fine, except for some errors which im about to post below

Activity: 133
Wow, my Argo mining has doubled since this drop, has the difficulty gone down that much because of people stopping?
My 1080Ti was 4 coins a day, now running at 8!  (this morning anyway).

which pool?
Activity: 46
so, all what is left for us is to w8??
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Definitely don't mine directly to an exchange wallet. I have lost coins doing this as well. I now mine to a desktop wallet and manually send the coins over every week or so. I have been watching Argo for a week or two and am holding my coins for now. Is there any recent news that might help Argo grow?
Not really. I hold my ARGO too, but it does not look promising. Dev team is silent, except one guy that is responsible for communication, github is empty nethash dropped 3-4 times... and it is not FUD, it is fact. I still hope things will move on with this coin, so i have my rigs pointed there for cheap coins. I have seen things like this with other coins and patience gave me solid profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Definitely don't mine directly to an exchange wallet. I have lost coins doing this as well. I now mine to a desktop wallet and manually send the coins over every week or so. I have been watching Argo for a week or two and am holding my coins for now. Is there any recent news that might help Argo grow?
Hi, all guys, be careful of  crypto-bridge.org, I mined all coins directly to crypto-bridge.org wallet, and after few days, I found that they have at least 1/3  deposits not in my crypto-bridge.org  wallet, they cheated my coins or  anything? today I send 3 times ARGO coins to crypto-bridge.org wallet, only received once.
Why you mine directly to exchange wallet? I never do that. This is probably has nothing to do with scam. Most of exchanges ask miners not to mine directly due to technical issues.
Activity: 88
Hi, all guys, be careful of  crypto-bridge.org, I mined all coins directly to crypto-bridge.org wallet, and after few days, I found that they have at least 1/3  deposits not in my crypto-bridge.org  wallet, they cheated my coins or  anything? today I send 3 times ARGO coins to crypto-bridge.org wallet, only received once.
Already a million times said, do not mining to the crypto exchange !!! Use your local wallet !! Not all exchanges withstand a huge number of transactions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Where can I find the MasterNode setup guide? The ones on the website dont work
Activity: 65
Wow, my Argo mining has doubled since this drop, has the difficulty gone down that much because of people stopping?

Which pool?

Protopool

Which pool?
Yes indeed - nethash is dropping. It is only 3.5Th in protopool, while it was 8Th week ago. It is good chance to mine more ARGO as in the future we will remember these good old days, when we could mine loads of it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: