Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 28. (Read 43017 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Hi anybody send transactions not using instantsend? How long does it usually take Huh
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Argo look very good against the backdrop of many coins issued over the past 1.5 months. And if you reduce the ROI to 500-800% of the node holder will not sell them, the price will be very high.
Yeah the schemes work in a way that ROI for MNs are sky high. Now even with 87 MNs ROI is still 2200%. Price dropped back now to 23k sats though. But we did see a high of 35k.

how many coin per 1080 ti per day

THX
I mine with 1080ti palit jetstream and palit gamerock and get around 4-4.5 coin per card per day.
What pool are you at?
I mine at bsod pool
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Argo look very good against the backdrop of many coins issued over the past 1.5 months. And if you reduce the ROI to 500-800% of the node holder will not sell them, the price will be very high.
Yeah the schemes work in a way that ROI for MNs are sky high. Now even with 87 MNs ROI is still 2200%. Price dropped back now to 23k sats though. But we did see a high of 35k.

THX
I mine with 1080ti palit jetstream and palit gamerock and get around 4-4.5 coin per card per day.
What pool are you at?

The ROI of 2200% is based on the annual return? I am surprised how such a high ROI is possible. Is it because ARGO so much under the radar?

Because it's such a new coin. Once there are more nodes (like dash for example) the ROI will decrease
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

THX
What pool are you at?

The ROI of 2200% is based on the annual return? I am surprised how such a high ROI is possible. Is it because ARGO so much under the radar?
Activity: 243
i wonder who is selling ton of Argo atm..??so much buys yet price stay low.. weak hands at best
Activity: 133
What pool are you at?

I can't confirm that from the last time I mined .. got around 6 coins per day with 2 EVGA 1080ti watercooled ..

thats too low - you should get 8-9 per day as stated before
DDL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
What pool are you at?

I can't confirm that from the last time I mined .. got around 6 coins per day with 2 EVGA 1080ti watercooled ..
Can't? I dont know what you meant. Did you mine 6 coins daily with 2 graphic cards (1080ti)?

Exactly. So 3 coins per card / day
And that was way too low so I switched to another coin

Which one?
What pool are you at?

Can't? I dont know what you meant. Did you mine 6 coins daily with 2 graphic cards (1080ti)?

Exactly. So 3 coins per card / day
And that was way too low so I switched to another coin
Activity: 60
What pool are you at?

Activity: 65
What pool are you at?

Thank u guys for sharing!  Smiley
Activity: 4
Hi guys, I wanted to share with you a new group being formed on Discord by professional Crypto traders
https://discord.gg/dVTp2kN
They have developed some new useful tools and guiding users from any experience level, check them out and if you're in a pump group, I really suggest you have a look as they are against it and explain why it is a scheme that will cost you money in the long run.
What pool are you at?

Activity: 196

THX
What pool are you at?
Activity: 6
Cryptopia -Yes, there is an inflated price, but the volume and the Commission is low-and there are free transfers between the owners. Can Yobit-highly recommended
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
argo.cash
We need some more decent exchange. Like cryptopia or at least tradesatoshi

We communicate with more larger exchanges. Soon the information will appear.

Why communicate? Just buy crytptopia listing with the money from MN auctions.
Or

Premine: 2.46% (will be used for exchanges, marketing, bounties and etc.)

This money are for the progress of the coin, not for devs reward? Am I right?

Crytptopia - overvalued price
Activity: 4
https://imgur.com/a/WBEXG

anyone using sgminer have met this problem?

I'm using sgminer 5.3.1 from https://github.com/miningpoolhub/sgminer/releases
and 5.5.5-gm from https://github.com/genesismining/sgminer-gm

both version got this same problem.
 I'm using this command line write in the bat file.
Code:
sgminer.exe -k skein -o stratum+tcp://eu1.protopool.net:4933 -u AZAp8RW1P5hc23Gxun57gV2LSRRtvrtbtV -p x -I 22 -w 256 --gpu-platform 1

looks like the sgminer can't load the skein kernel
so it's using the default one

IS anyone got a clue how to solve this problem?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Activity: 30

THX
Activity: 16
plz mine, very much coin
Activity: 65

THX
Pages:
Jump to: