Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 4. (Read 42978 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Greetings team.
Looking forward for more updates!
Well-advised approach, brilliant approach!

Oh be quiet  Grin
If you’re a bag holder then you would want to see a take over. Can’t be too many others who actually care though.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Hello, guys! I am interested on this plan. I'll wait this to look what is going to happen!
why you interested on this scam coin dev already left this Sad

it's just a fake account, look at all his last posts.  Literally one line messages that say "great looking project!" and the account has only been around for a couple weeks.

Anyone still believe in argo now that we've been lied to so many times?

raty, yuness, theseus, give us back our money.

which money? You should have your Argo coins.
I have my Argo coins too.
I was a newbie but I invested only few money which I could lose ...... it is rule number 1.
I invested about 0,5 BTC and about month of mining.
Yeah I trusted to the CEO .... But I am VERY wondering why master expert for scam coins like YOU invested 2 BTCs to this coin! It is very interesting. Why did you invested so much to this coin when you are saying this is scam because no work and no whitepaper? WHY?!

Btw ... Yuness and Theseus are only employees. You should ask "Argo CEO" for your BTCs if you bought MN from auction.
I am feeling scammed too. But Yuness and maybe Theseus too.
I dont know how much invested Yuness but on March Theseus told me that he invested some BTCs from start too (ofc I did not see his screen of his wallet).
But everyone from their team told me that all BTCs from MN auction are owned by Argo CEO.

I hope that Argo team members will publish some info about CEO. If they will confirm that he is a scammer. Yuness totaly trusted to the CEO but I think he dont know his real identity.
On base of times when CEO published his posts it looks like he is from USA or maybe Russia ... it is possible if he posted only in the night.

Investing to this very young project is like gambling. And it seems I lost some money too.
But there is still some way to recover some loses. We can do swap with community takeover. Argo community is pretty big (about 3000 ppl on discord). But this coin needs some CEO with vision and some transparency. Without it nobody will trust.

I have a lot of coins so I dont want to let go down this project .... I hoped that CEO will let this project to the community if he dont want to continue. I am still waiting but I am losing hopes.
I hope that we will get some info on the end Q2 2018 from some Argo team member which still trusting to CEO.

finally you are talking about real fact rather than trust Smiley lets do community take over with full transparency Smiley
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Hello, guys! I am interested on this plan. I'll wait this to look what is going to happen!

it's just a fake account, look at all his last posts.  Literally one line messages that say "great looking project!" and the account has only been around for a couple weeks.

which money? You should have your Argo coins.
I have my Argo coins too.
I was a newbie but I invested only few money which I could lose ...... it is rule number 1.
I invested about 0,5 BTC and about month of mining.
Yeah I trusted to the CEO .... But I am VERY wondering why master expert for scam coins like YOU invested 2 BTCs to this coin! It is very interesting. Why did you invested so much to this coin when you are saying this is scam because no work and no whitepaper? WHY?!

Btw ... Yuness and Theseus are only employees. You should ask "Argo CEO" for your BTCs if you bought MN from auction.
I am feeling scammed too. But Yuness and maybe Theseus too.
I dont know how much invested Yuness but on March Theseus told me that he invested some BTCs from start too (ofc I did not see his screen of his wallet).
But everyone from their team told me that all BTCs from MN auction are owned by Argo CEO.

I hope that Argo team members will publish some info about CEO. If they will confirm that he is a scammer. Yuness totaly trusted to the CEO but I think he dont know his real identity.
On base of times when CEO published his posts it looks like he is from USA or maybe Russia ... it is possible if he posted only in the night.

Investing to this very young project is like gambling. And it seems I lost some money too.
But there is still some way to recover some loses. We can do swap with community takeover. Argo community is pretty big (about 3000 ppl on discord). But this coin needs some CEO with vision and some transparency. Without it nobody will trust.

I have a lot of coins so I dont want to let go down this project .... I hoped that CEO will let this project to the community if he dont want to continue. I am still waiting but I am losing hopes.
I hope that we will get some info on the end Q2 2018 from some Argo team member which still trusting to CEO.
Activity: 60
Hey, DEV's!
The major object that in the future it has provided the progress of the idea!

um okay, that was almost english

Activity: 14
Hey, DEV's!
The major object that in the future it has provided the progress of the idea!

Activity: 54
ARGO Mining POOL - Lions Pool Club
https://lionspool.club

* Pool fees is on 0.25% And stay that way.
* Mining with BTC address and get paid at the BTC.
* No registration required for pool.
* Server is located in Europe!

⤧ Profitable ⤧ Reliable ⤧ Professional

How to start mining:

Example of mining with BTC address:
Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://lionspool.club:4933 -u BTC.WALLET -p c=BTC

Example of mining with ARGO address:
Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://lionspool.club:4933 -u ARGO.WALLET -p c=ARGO

Welcome all and happy mining !
Activity: 42
Merit: 50
http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/2018/06/12/29836/
this news that has to do with this currency?

No that one has the same name but totally different. That one is a British cloud mining company, this one is a scam masternode project done by russians like Yunness and Raty.

any idea how to recover my losses from this scam coin Sad?

Only way to recover my friend is to get into legit masternodes and recover your loss. Sorry to hear of your loss like but same old with masternodes it is very risky business to do and without much knowledge you can lose out very quick. If you want help advise support for all masternodes forth coming new old and legit then head over to my discord group https://discord.gg/Mttt2ev I am currently going though over 600+ nodes and compiling a scam list that will be published over the weekend when I am done as this is a work in progress but I aim to have this fully up and running very shortly to provide to everyone to keep an eye on as well as community take overs that can be a fantastic success too.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
http://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/06/12/29836/

No that one has the same name but totally different. That one is a British cloud mining company, this one is a scam masternode project done by russians like Yunness and Raty.

Scam by me and Yuness? Cheesy
You have to be so stupid! lol

it is very very interesting which role koiner is playing here.
http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/2018/06/12/29836/

any idea how to recover my losses from this scam coin Sad?
http://www.the-blockchain.com/2018/06/12/29836/

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Any one pls give me any working discord for this coin because yuness the scammer removed me 2-3 months ago Undecided

here you go:
https://discord.gg/59vTxhR
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Still 50GH of hash power, couple rigs mining this.  This one appears to be a lost cause boys and girls.  If you guys want to see how a community takeover is down right, check out the XUEZ project.
https://discord.gg/r6NKeFS
Any one pls give me any working discord for this coin because yuness the scammer removed me 2-3 months ago Undecided

There’s more chance of finding rocking horse shite than this getting back off the ground.

Maybe Raty will finally admit he was duped by his heroes.

No, you can see from the secret messages here that raty is part of the scam team.  Obvious from the beginning...

Any coin that sells MN is a scam, none off these shitcoins will ever take off.

The whole altcoins thread is 99.9% scam, should have been closed down years ago  Grin

There’s more chance of finding rocking horse shite than this getting back off the ground.

Maybe Raty will finally admit he was duped by his heroes.

No, you can see from the secret messages here that raty is part of the scam team.  Obvious from the beginning...

Activity: 36
Hello, dev's! Looking forward for more upgrades
Pages:
Jump to: